2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
I just preordered the SF6 steelbook for shipping and game for pickup.  Sorry game, not gonna pick you up.

I am sure there will be plenty of versions of the game to pick up over the next few years.

Thanks for the heads up on the steelbook being added to regular orders now!

I just preordered the SF6 steelbook for shipping and game for pickup. Sorry game, not gonna pick you up.

I am sure there will be plenty of versions of the game to pick up over the next few years.

Thanks for the heads up on the steelbook being added to regular orders now!
The SB probably won't ship until you pick the game up from the store.

Thanks for the warning. 

Since the web site would not let me change to shipping on the game, I had to cancel and reorder again with shipping for everything.  Don't really understand why Best Buy won't let you change that on a preorder.

Beat Buy sending out emails about cancelling some Tears of the Kingdom CEs if you ordered more than 1. Also adding the art print to existing orders

Beat Buy sending out emails about cancelling some Tears of the Kingdom CEs if you ordered more than 1. Also adding the art print to existing orders
They added the art print to mine! Yay!

Got the amazon Spain steelbook for RE4 in today. Happy to not have delt with gamestop and their expensive way to getting it.

4nce1id2aesa1.jpg

They added the art print to mine! Yay!

Got the amazon Spain steelbook for RE4 in today. Happy to not have delt with gamestop and their expensive way to getting it.
That PAL SB is so much better than the US one... the PAL covers (GC or PS2) for the original is still one of the best covers.

I really like the lenticular RE4. Where do u even get it from
Amazon Spain had it.

Did anyone who used best buy pick up before? I just noticed the wrong number was listed for instore pick up. Is there anyway to change it or just make a new pick up person with the same name but entered the right number?

Did anyone who used best buy pick up before? I just noticed the wrong number was listed for instore pick up. Is there anyway to change it or just make a new pick up person with the same name but entered the right number?
Phone number? They dont ask for phone number just give em the barcode in the app

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

I had to hit up ebay for this one, but $50 shipped for the steelbook isn't bad when it would have been $100 for the steelbook with game at any retailers that had it.

68u708afxosa1.jpg

By sheer luck, I saw a random Twitter post saying the Hogwarts DuelSense was available earlier today and got an order in. Figure it was a fluke but just got a shipping notice so.... Fingers crossed.

By sheer luck, I saw a random Twitter post saying the Hogwarts DuelSense was available earlier today and got an order in. Figure it was a fluke but just got a shipping notice so.... Fingers crossed.
I’m wondering if it was even instock for a bit or only a minute. Sucks I missed out again

Well shit, sounds like a few people got them... hoping these are shitty packed/damaged returns. I'm still salty about the Firefly Edition. 

Yeah, I tried to grab one but I was out of town for work when they went live so I didn't have a chance to check until 30 minutes or so later and they were all gone.

Here's hoping for more restocks. They're cool, but not "$100 upcharge on eBay" cool.

It really is a crappy CE. It's another bundle and it's basically the statue and pin set for an extra $250.
I'm honestly shocked... Based on everything I've seen so far, I'm not sold on the game but I did put an order in.

Can't wait to see what half-assed, overpriced CE FFVII Rebirth gets.... That I'll buy regardless.LOL

Has Square Enix given an estimated shipping date for the US FF Pixel Collection physicals?  They charged my card about 2 weeks ago so I imagine it would be within a month or so.

play-asia sent an email saying it was about to be charged then another saying I have not paid yet.  I thought about using that time to cancel, but saw the digital edition was only $5 less.  Square crazy.

This afternoon got an email from Square Enix saying a shipping label has been created for my order of the FF Pixel Collection physicals.  Hope it comes in this week so I can take a nostalgia trip next weekend and beyond.

With the prices that pixel remaster is going for on ebay, I'm tempted to not even open it and just go digital. I'm not one for flipping but those prices are redonkulous.

With the prices that pixel remaster is going for on ebay, I'm tempted to not even open it and just go digital. I'm not one for flipping but those prices are redonkulous.
Yeah I was thinking about just buying a PS4 copy even if it is like 20% more then MSRP but... Yikes.

Dead Island 2 CE and extra steelbook are preparing to ship from Best Buy.  It's got decent reviews, co-op, and the achievements look enjoyable and not annoying. 

I think if there is no reprint of pixel remaster I am going to pay eBay price for a copy.  FFVI is my favorite game of all time and I want to own a physical copy.  I think many are feeling the same way.

yea for those prices man I’m sorry digital it will have to be, that’s volunteer robbery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Or be like me and don't support shitty ass release practice aka stealth drop limited release unannounced at the dead of night.

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

bread's done
Back