~~~Official dv8mad Lowball Sale Repository~~~ New location starting August first

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Saaril']Not sure how much it takes to beat $60 + Xenogears on the PSP.

I have Lunar: Eternal Blue (discs/case/little collectors blue book), Parasite Eve 2 + Paypal (let me know what I need to add there via PM)...or I can just do Paypal.[/quote]

Saaril, that's the first offer to tempt me into giving the lead away on the PSP.
I'll tell you the same thing I've told the high bidder and others. I value the copy of Xenogears around $50, so if you want to beat the combined total, I will certainly let you.
If not, that's OK too. I do feel like it's already a pretty good offer on the PSP.

[quote name='JIGSAWjr']I got $5 on it!
FarCry Instincts/Predator

That's as high as I'll go.
[/quote]

I'm going to hold you to that! :lol:

[quote name='dv8mad']I'm going to hold you to that! :lol:[/quote]

:lol: Times are rough for me as well man. But at $10 bucks (if I win that is) then it won't be a bad deal.

BID ON THIS MAN'S AMAZING GOODS!!

[quote name='Saaril']What do you value Lunar/Parasite at so I can figure out the cash to add in?[/quote]

PE2 - I would value at $25 if it's in pretty good condition, $30 if you felt it was near mint.

Lunar 2 is tough... Is it complete? 3 game disks - Music CD - Making of CD - Hardbound instructions - Character standees - Lucia pendant w/pouch

[quote name='Saaril']Lunar is the full game (3 discs in the case), making of disc, hardbound instructions and that's it.[/quote]

I see. Well, in that case I wouldn't want to credit more than $25 because I would want to get the other parts I would need to complete the set.

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']Looks like I was outbid on almost everything ^_^
Good news for DV, Bad News for Chaos. This means that If I really wanna I can actually outbid him on all the Gundam stuff, lol.
[/QUOTE]

:whee:

[quote name='dv8mad']
refusedchaos wishes you hadn't gotten married either! ;)
[/QUOTE]
shhhhh! :cool:

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']Me? How sweet, but this isn't my thread ^_^[/quote]

If it was for you it would just say "That one person.. with the avatar.."

[quote name='refusedchaos']:whistle2:o i do...but...they are too good looking >_>

oh hey, what site do you preorder your figurines at? i got one i wanna pre order[/quote]
I don't, I'm too broke for that. I just get things that people want like oh I dunno......lets say Gundam related stuff. Then prod and taunt the person who wants them until they cave and spill all the figurine goodies ^_^

[quote name='georox']If your talking anime figurines, I'd advise here

http://toyslogic.com/[/QUOTE]

well thats balls, they sold out before the preorder deadline

how is KidNemoCompany?

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']I don't, I'm too broke for that. I just get things that people want like oh I dunno......lets say Gundam related stuff. Then prod and taunt the person who wants them until they cave and spill all the figurine goodies ^_^[/QUOTE]

@_@ im fucked huh?

My Offers:

:ps2:
La Pucelle Tactics- $10
:ps3: Folklore- $18
:ps3: Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds $21
:hd: Darkman- $3
:hd: Troy- $3
:360:FarCry Instincts/Predator- $8
Since your in Japan, and I'm in Canada, would you ship to Canada? I can't imagine it being more than US shipping, but I'll pay whatever.

Your amazing! Hope you get lots of money for everything :)

[quote name='refusedchaos']
@_@ im fucked huh?[/quote]

Yes, you are! So start offering Figures before I decide to give my winnings to charity or something >_> Oh I won't stop with just the candy!

7 offers made via PM that will not be added to the list unless these people get in here and post before I cut the bidding for today's items off!

[quote name='dv8mad']7 offers made via PM that will not be added to the list unless these people get in here and post before I cut the bidding for today's items off![/QUOTE]

Hopefully I'm in the clear on those 7. *keeps fingers crossed*

Today's items end NOW.
I will update the first page now and no further offers for "Ending SOON!" items will be accepted.
Feel free to continue offering on the other items! ;)

[quote name='RPGguy101']Wild Arms - 16

Metal Gear Solid - 8

Folklore - 19

CoD4 - 23[/quote]

Sorry! Have a look up a couple of posts. I had just made the cutoff for items ending today. Feel free to have a look at those items still available and post here if you would like to make an offer. More items will end tomorrow. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back