~~~Official dv8mad Lowball Sale Repository~~~ New location starting August first

Status
Not open for further replies.
wooo... new list coming.

I saw a copy of motorstorm at HWV. let me know if you want me to pick it up for $5 + ship.

also, did you by any chance have time to look up stuff for me? :)

bump to the top.

That is awesome dude!

if you see something that is more expansive, let me know I can add more funds of course. :D

As always, let me know if there are anything on the cheap that you'd like to pick up from the states that is game related. I am always looking around~ :)

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Wondering if I can get approval to do a lowball. Please PM me if it's cool.[/QUOTE]
Denied, you're unapproved. You have no feedback.

I should be able to over dv8mad feedback number once I get everyone feedback from the lowball auction.

[quote name='ItsMeMark']Oh god. Some crazy shit happened. Anyway, I'm back but won't be as active as I use to be. ZOMBIE MODO.[/QUOTE]
ItsMeMark, you know that I sent you an invoice, right? :cry:

No-go on the Wolverine Mighty Mugg, or anything from Hasbro. Got to booth, got told to buy anything I HAD TO GO TO ANOTHER FLOOR, WAIT IN LINE FOR A TICKET, THEN GO BACK DOWN TO WAIT IN LINE TO BUY SHIT!

fuck them, other booths got my money.

So, here is my Saturday morning.
DSC00761.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='rmb']WTF, new location? Shrike decide your thread deserves a sticky?:bow:[/QUOTE]

:lol:That would be nice, but actually, he decided that my thread was too big and asked me to make a new one.

[quote name='dv8mad']:lol:That would be nice, but actually, he decided that my thread was too big and asked me to make a new one.[/QUOTE]
Yea, I saw the earlier posts. I think you should start a dv8 lowball OTT. Then all the misc. comments and discussion could take place there. Just link your trade thread to it for people. Problem solved.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Can I get approval to do a lowball sale? It never said anything about feedback in the OP.[/QUOTE]

Dv8 stated a while back that he would not approve any lowballs from users with less than 20 feedback.

I know you've pm'd starmask and all that, but I still find it cute how he's on your list of people we should do business with. Maybe you haven't gotten around to changing it, so I might have a haste spell casted upon me. At the same time though, if you had time to PM him then you had time to take your vouch of him down as well. My opinion obviously doesn't matter as much as yours does on here and rightfully so. I just know you care about your good name and you don't need to be saying people should do business with some greedy asshole who agreed to follow very simple rules and wouldn't do it.

You're not stupid. You saw his list and saw his techniques. He was already ripping people off on shipping. You say you lose money on shipping often, which I believe. You ship from across the world where as this guy is shipping from, what, middle America?

Lastly, you should add a rule that someone hosting a lowball approved by you has the spirit and integrity that you do. I know it's hard to enforce, but people were bitching about this guys practices before he got mega shady with new end dates and his "friends" bidding.

Mega lastly, just because a few greedy cocksuckers use dv8's awesome lowball idea and don't have the same integrity to agree by the rules and follow through doesn't take anything at all away from dv8. This is how scams/shady behavior goes on.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Man, I really want to do one.[/QUOTE]

there's always the Highrollaz Lowball sale. :lol: Actually, I wonder how that went...

Anyway Dv8, I got your package from the lowball! Definitely a pleasant surprise to an otherwise crap day.

[quote name='MikeBastard']I know you've pm'd starmask and all that, but I still find it cute how he's on your list of people we should do business with. Maybe you haven't gotten around to changing it, so I might have a haste spell casted upon me. At the same time though, if you had time to PM him then you had time to take your vouch of him down as well. My opinion obviously doesn't matter as much as yours does on here and rightfully so. I just know you care about your good name and you don't need to be saying people should do business with some greedy asshole who agreed to follow very simple rules and wouldn't do it.

You're not stupid. You saw his list and saw his techniques. He was already ripping people off on shipping. You say you lose money on shipping often, which I believe. You ship from across the world where as this guy is shipping from, what, middle America?

Lastly, you should add a rule that someone hosting a lowball approved by you has the spirit and integrity that you do. I know it's hard to enforce, but people were bitching about this guys practices before he got mega shady with new end dates and his "friends" bidding.

Mega lastly, just because a few greedy cocksuckers use dv8's awesome lowball idea and don't have the same integrity to agree by the rules and follow through doesn't take anything at all away from dv8. This is how scams/shady behavior goes on.[/QUOTE]

Actually I didn't change anything for a couple of reasons. First of all, I was exchanging PMs with him at 1am. I actually needed to go to sleep since I had to work this morning, but I really felt that I needed to get the issue taken care of before it festered overnight. Overall, it took around an hour to get sorted out via PM. You may have noticed from punctuation that the message posted was not quite typed by Starmask. LOL
Secondly, I didn't change it because I didn't think anyone was perusing the list since I closed it...
Guess I should fix it!

I wish there was a way to keep the lowballs as close to the original as possible. Unfortunately, people don't often read through everything and sometimes get stuck with ridiculous shipping and such in other people's sales just because they expect them to be exactly like mine.

When the new list is made in a few days, I hope that I can have an even clearer expectation of the dv8mad lowballs for everyone.

And finally, Mr Dude, sorry, they are right. I had posted a minimum feedback point simply to make everyone feel safer. It's gone now since the list closed and will more than likely be adjusted for the next list. I would recommend building your feedback with some good trades before holding a lowball anyway as typically, the ones held by people with very low feedback get much fewer bids. You are only doing yourself a favor by building up a good rep beforehand.

Okay, thanks. I just have a bunch of cra-, er-hmm *cough* hmm, - I mean AMAZING stuff I want to get rid of. Its been very hard to get feedback, as most of the stuff I have is older. Ill try in a few weeks.

BTW, I noticed you want Halo Wars. I have an LE of it that I want to trade or sell. It doesn't have the codes, but I can throw in a guide. PM me if you want it.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Okay, thanks. I just have a bunch of cra-, er-hmm *cough* hmm, - I mean AMAZING stuff I want to get rid of. Its been very hard to get feedback, as most of the stuff I have is older. Ill try in a few weeks.

BTW, I noticed you want Halo Wars. I have an LE of it that I want to trade or sell. It doesn't have the codes, but I can throw in a guide. PM me if you want it.[/QUOTE]

People still want older stuff, so long as you understand the real value it has for selling/trading. If your wanting more than it's worth your screwed even on new stuff =P

I don't do a whole lot but bump my list and follow a low ball every now and then. I'm curious about what the new list is going to look like here. Oh, and dv8, update your money meter. I'm sick of seeing it always at the same level. Hopefully you got your Kindle and have some money saved up. :)

WHOOP Thursday the college does book buyback, so I can get some cash for other (non-college) books. I need something to stimulate my brain again. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back