~~~Official dv8mad Lowball Sale Repository~~~ New location starting August first

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys bidding on the pixel art are my wife's heroes since she made 75% of them. LOL

Although it looks like I must be the only Transformers guy around here huh?

EDIT FOR BELOW: I'm guessing you mean Hot Rod.

Haha, I'm sorry about the squigglies dv8. If it's really throwing you off, I can change it; I was trying to get more attention (and more bids!)

Question about the Pixel Art: Who is the pink and white guy pictured (besides Bomberman)?

[quote name='dv8mad']
Although it looks like I must be the only Transformers guy around here huh?
[/quote]

Nope!

:hot: Pixel Art: Starscream - ShiRoh30 - $2
:hot: Pixel Art: Shockwave - ShiRoh30 - $2
:hot: Pixel Art: Soundwave - ShiRoh30 - $2
:hot: Pixel Art: Optimus Prime - ShiRoh30 - $2.50
:hot: Pixel Art: Lightning McQueen- ShiRoh30 - $1.00

:hot: Pixel Art: Starscream - Hero101 - $2.50
:hot: Pixel Art: Shockwave - Hero101 - $2.50
:hot: Pixel Art: Soundwave - Hero101 - $2.50
:hot: Pixel Art: Optimus Prime - Hero101 - $3
:hot: Pixel Art: Lightning McQueen- Hero101 - $1.50

I don't want dv8mad is complain that I don't place any bids. Just don't expect me to win anything this time. I'm going to lose from sure. I'm just here for the ride.

[quote name='hero101']:hot: Pixel Art: Starscream - Hero101 - $2.50
:hot: Pixel Art: Shockwave - Hero101 - $2.50
:hot: Pixel Art: Soundwave - Hero101 - $2.50
:hot: Pixel Art: Optimus Prime - Hero101 - $3
:hot: Pixel Art: Lightning McQueen- Hero101 - $1.50

I don't want dv8mad is complain that I don't place any bids. Just don't expect me to win anything this time. I'm going to lose from sure. I'm just here for the ride.[/quote]

hero101 ---> :boxing:

:hot: Pixel Art: Link - hero101 - $1.50
:hot: Pixel Art: Octorok - hero101 - $1.50
:hot: Pixel Art: Laserbeak - hero101 - $1.50
:hot: Pixel Art: Rumble - hero101 - $1.50
:hot: Pixel Art: Arcee - hero101 - $1.50
:hot: Pixel Art: Hot Rod - hero101 - $1.50

These are undermarket value. I'm going to bump it up.

:hot: Pixel Art: Starscream - ShiRoh30 - $3.00
:hot: Pixel Art: Shockwave - ShiRoh30 - $3.00
:hot: Pixel Art: Soundwave - ShiRoh30 - $3.00
:hot: Pixel Art: Optimus Prime - ShiRoh30 - $3.50
:hot: Pixel Art: Lightning McQueen- ShiRoh30- $2.00

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Shiroh30']:hot: Pixel Art: Starscream - Hero101 - $3.00
:hot: Pixel Art: Shockwave - Hero101 - $3.00
:hot: Pixel Art: Soundwave - Hero101 - $3.00
:hot: Pixel Art: Optimus Prime - Hero101 - $3.50
:hot: Pixel Art: Lightning McQueen- Hero101 - $2.00[/quote]
Are you placing bids for me? :lol: No one ever did that for me before.

Edit #1: You can't use me to outbid me. You have to bid in your own name.

[quote name='hero101']Are you placing bids for me? :lol: No one ever did that for me before.[/quote]

Dammit!

yes for outbidding me on a day with DV8 in Japan.....Now I don't have the "but, we have to go to Japan because I paid $50+ in an auction to spend a day in Japan, we can't let that go to waste. So get the kids and pack our stuff cuz we're going to Nippon", excuse for my wife

:shock: holy shit guys that FFXIII demo must spit gold out of your system when you win. DV8 is making major bank on that.

edit *I don't know how much this is in japan so if my above statement is wrong then oh well*

[quote name='johnnyrocker360']:shock: holy shit guys that FFXIII demo must spit gold out of your system when you win. DV8 is making major bank on that.[/quote]

if i recall correctly isn't he just barely a dollar away from breaking even?

[quote name='Shiroh30']if i recall correctly isn't he just barely a dollar away from breaking even?[/quote]
It seems like a pity bid. However, dv8mad loses $$$ due to currency exchange variances.

[quote name='hero101']It seems like a pity bid. However, dv8mad loses $$$ due to currency exchange variances.[/quote]

so bid it up guys! I would, but I don't even know what it is.....

:cold: Transformers Megatron Revoltech Figure - New/Sealed - Geo, aka Lord Awesome, aka the badass of badasses, aka the l33test zombie killer evar... - $10

[quote name='Shiroh30']if i recall correctly isn't he just barely a dollar away from breaking even?[/QUOTE]

Its for a good cause, I could have bought somewhere else for around $78 shipped but i'm trying to help the man out (dv8 is the man, threw in some bonus stuff last time around), plus i'm bidding on other stuff so i don't mind

[quote name='dv8mad']#77 What are these anyway? My wife was interested in them, but I told her I don't know what they come with or what is necessary to complete them.[/quote]

Were the Wuzzles big in Japan?

They are patterns for making stuffed animals of the characters. You'd need fabric, stuffing (cotton most likely), and at the very least a needle and thread, though I'm sure a sewing machine would help to speed up the process.

I'm good at sewing and enjoy putting things together, but haven't had an opportunity due to the kids, the lack of space to set up, and the lack of time.

[quote name='anubis20']Its for a good cause, I could have bought somewhere else for around $78 shipped but i'm trying to help the man out (dv8 is the man, threw in some bonus stuff last time around), plus i'm bidding on other stuff so i don't mind[/quote]

oh for sure, I was just responding to the post about FF spitting gold. I just recall Dv8 was selling it at cost before and I thought it was $75. Great cause indeed:bouncy:

[quote name='georox']:cold: Transformers Megatron Revoltech Figure - New/Sealed - Geo, aka Lord Awesome, aka the badass of badasses, aka the l33test zombie killer evar... - $10[/quote]

you bastard.......hope you enjoy it

cmon people your not gonna let me buy a game back from dv8 that has never even made it their are you. Not to mention for less than he gave for it are you? Bid it up on V chronicles

[quote name='Shiroh30']you bastard.......hope you enjoy it[/quote]

Oh, if I'm not outbid I will enjoy my plan I have for it. Oh yes, I will enjoy it....

*insert evil laughter*

[quote name='georox']Oh, if I'm not outbid I will enjoy my plan I have for it. Oh yes, I will enjoy it....

*insert evil laughter*[/quote]

dammit, i can't let theat happen

$0.50 more than what this guy bid on the Revoltech Megatron

[quote name='Shiroh30']dammit, i can't let theat happen

$0.50 more than what this guy bid on the Revoltech Megatron[/quote]

Geo - Aka Lord McAwesomeAwesomeness, the Zombie Killer, bids $11, just to thwart his futile attempt at 50 cent bumping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back