~~~Official dv8mad Lowball Sale Repository~~~ New location starting August first

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='rmb']So are we talking $30 paypal to tlp and the other $10 for dreamfall? If so have tlp send me his pp addy.[/QUOTE]

Yep, that's good. I'll take them off the list for you!

By the way, you should be able to clear me from the list, I swore I left feedback.

So.. in a few months I should have a steampunk costume :D

I'm sure that CAG has some kind of backup of all PMs sent within a certain time frame and if they sent out the email there should be a trace of that too. Either way, having the email plus having the feedback you do should have some leverage.

If anything just rant about it in your blog.

[quote name='the_grimace']got the items today and left feedback. Thanks. also, am i to assume these things you sent me are chewing gum?[/QUOTE]

Take a picture if you can't read the name of the item. I can tell you. :p

Your pm's are full, so I thought I'd leave this here:

Just wanted to let you know that apparently you can "track" it with the customs form number; the postal worker told me that today when I sent another package out to Canada. Here's the number from your package: LC409825451US

It's also in my TL for reference under your invoice.

Hmm, the piggy disease is near you now, dv8mad. Do you have face mask to protect yourself? Or you could use a paintball ball helmet?

Last edited by a moderator:
Update for geo and dinobot:

dinobot - I've been having massive troubles trying to find a box that works well for the huge artbook and the others items, but is small enough to not cost an extra $10 to ship. My wife is going to go out today while I'm working and see if she can find anything. If not, I'll be building a box for it after I get home tonight sdo we can finally get your stuff packed and shipped.

geo - Had a rough weekend, but I'm ready to get your additional package of two UMDs out to you. I'll be shipping them today!

Edit for below:
Couldn't have been my fault! Haven't had the money to go back to the US for almost 2 years. One of you bastards imported it!

[quote name='hero101']Hmm, the piggy disease is near you now dv8mad. Do you have face mask to protect yourself? Or you could use a paintball ball helmet?[/QUOTE]

First someone fucks a chicken and we get bird flu, now another bastard fucks a pig and we get swine flu. People need to stop having sexual relations with farm animals already...

dv8, are you why swine flu is in Japan?

[quote name='thelonepig']Well nuts, I just sent you and rmb a PM and I realize in my Kindle 2 fund I failed to add the $6 sent by lokizz...
Now at $72.
[/QUOTE]

Woohoo! Less than $300 to go.
:roll:

sent payment to tlp. Ship whenever you have the time/funds. I assume the cheapest way for me to ship to you is going to be First-Class Mail® International Package correct? 12x12x12 box 2lbs about $18 3lbs $24ish? If so I'll see what kind of unique packing materials I can pack with fill out the box with some useful stuff to hit the weight. I assume your good till those lost br's get here. If not let me know. Oh yea, what size baby clothes?

Yeah, you can wait until the blus come, that would be great! What size baby clothes? Well, he is just now shy of 6 months, so I suppose he will be approaching the 9 month size around that time.

Darknuke - Your package came back today. We'll try to get them to reship it for free since they tried to deliver it only one time and then shipped it back. If they don't go for it, I'll have to refund you and probably break these items up for resale so I don't lose so much shipping a big box a second time.
I'll let you know what happens.

dv8 - I assume your pm box is still full and don't want to add to the clutter with my unnecessary ramblings. Received the package today - much appreciated the extras were cute additions my wife and I got a kick out of. Everything looked great.

Was wondering if you could keep an eye out for something if you wouldn't mind doing so - let me know.

Up!

brkn - I hope it arrives soon!

jaide - Glad everything arrived safely!

riley - I did get that, I wasn't sure what you meant exactly though. We are looking to get out of DVD and into blu-ray, so I don't really want to get many DVDs shipped over here unless they are "throw-away titles".
I have no days off anytime soon, so I haven't got started on any pixel art stuff, but I'll get to it soon and see what I can make.

nuke - I talked to them at the P.O. when I shipped the other packages this morning. They feel that I should be able to get shipping fees reimbursed, but I have to go through the central P.O., not the branch. I sent the phone number to my wife since I'm at work and I should hopefully be hearing from her a bit later today and I'll update this post, so keep an eye on it if you are around.

EDIT: OK Darknuke, see my blog for the update.

JP :ps2:Dokuro Chan Becomes a Game! Limited Box - Complete with Artbook and CD - $60shipped

so evil! you knew i would be looking! >_<

*sigh* guess i do have to do another lowball sale

[quote name='Ski Hawk']You didn't post my lowball sale :([/QUOTE]

Sorry Ski Hawk, you get to stay on the YES list as a good trader, but I can't link one of your sales until you have a successful one. Canceling the last one was a big no-no on the dv8mad lowball sale rules. If this goes well, you'll be back in my "good graces" :roll:(LOL) and I can aprove your next one.

[quote name='Porksta']That Porksta guy's sale looks pretty badass. I may bid on some of that stuff.[/QUOTE]

I heard he likes boys.
Due to this, he is sending dv8mad many free items!

[quote name='georox']http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/sdcc-exclusive-mighty-muggs-optimus-prime/15640/

You should be fine.[/QUOTE]

I think he looks the same as the normal OPtimus which I have, so I guess you can hang onto him for yourself until he becomes rare, sell him for tons of cash and then shower me with gifts for the great advice. :rofl:

Yeah tanchients, I'm sure you will be fine. There are quite a few people that haven't received yet and yours was shipped off toward the end since I was checking out those other games for you. I'm sure it will arrive soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back