Official E3 2008 Thread

[quote name='Strell']Well one of those three won't be Kid Icarus....

*yawn* Clone Dorks.

*yawn 2* Rabbids.[/QUOTE]

If those are the best of 3rd party that Nintendo has to showcase... ouch.

Come on. Three games everyone knows about and no one wants to play.

Seriously.

Oh god WHO ARE YOU LADY

Womenz in my E3? Gtfo.

[quote name='CouRageouS']Can anyone spot if Reggie has something in his pocket that he's going to reveal? Besides all that muscle that is..[/quote]

Love in a flask. :cool:

[quote name='decrot']nintendo seems like a bunch of egomaniacs[/quote]

and they are fucking cheap about it too, give us a light show and some music. spend some money.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Yay we get to see more girl games!

Woooo Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants on the DS![/QUOTE]

This conference is disgusting me and I'm not even watching...

[quote name='PRMega']This conference is disgusting me and I'm not even watching...[/quote]

Yesterday i was not going to post while watching microsoft but this is sooo boring and nothing being shown. Plus i think it will easily win worst organized presentation of 2008.

GTA?

ON MY DS?

Oh my.

More proof no one wants to bring big titles to the Wii! AWESOME NINTNEDO. Awesome.

Lady you don't even know what GTA is.

Same screen co-op in COD4? How do they explain that story-wise? For some reason, I imagined this:
Mad20Max.jpg

Didn't know Master Blaster made it to WWII Pacific Theater.

This is like an episode of the twilight zone. The DS apparently lets me murder hookers, cook food in my kitchen, and order sushi.

Granted I love to cook so I want a cookbook program...

Ehh GTA wouldn't come to Wii. Easier to make a DS game instead of offering a diluted console version. Everyone who wants to play GTA probably already has it anyway. Diluted portable version works better!

bread's done
Back