OFFICIAL HALO 2 CAG CLAN THREAD #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Ozzkev55']well at least at hit the rest dead on, but i must admit i am a bigger bob dylan fan than i am a fan of tupak, but thenn again i am a bigger led zeppelin, than a bob dylan fan, but at least im offical now, unless i have to sing blind melon lyrics, while dancing to the tune of the thunder in paradise theme, which i watched by the way. so all in all if pop culture is going to save the day, then i am pretty much in the clear, but if revolutionary war battle tactics and strategies, will, then we will divide and conquer. :twisted:[/quote]

It's 2pac!!!! stop insulting my music and race!!!

i come on this site like once a month. What is this private clan thread? where is the list of people that can do clan games? and how do i get into these? i wont check your replies so tell me on live, i am on everynight, although last night i was getting network errors and couldnt join the game. Anways i been gone for a while and i am back now so i need to be brought up to date with the secret forums, lists ext. let me know on live rock or murc someone. Thanks. i will prb come back to the site in a few days. i suck at forum surfing. oh well just let me know, i will be on tonight send me an invite! peace. Best Rapper is MAC DRE. Peace.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero'][quote name='Ozzkev55']well at least at hit the rest dead on, but i must admit i am a bigger bob dylan fan than i am a fan of tupak, but thenn again i am a bigger led zeppelin, than a bob dylan fan, but at least im offical now, unless i have to sing blind melon lyrics, while dancing to the tune of the thunder in paradise theme, which i watched by the way. so all in all if pop culture is going to save the day, then i am pretty much in the clear, but if revolutionary war battle tactics and strategies, will, then we will divide and conquer. :twisted:[/quote]

It's 2pac!!!! stop insulting my music and race!!![/quote]

yeah i know i fixed it, im not insulting your race and music with a typo, i dont like rap if you find that insulting then thats too bad, you dont like southern rock then you can diss it till your blue in the fingers, but i dont care okay. this is about halo 2, not anti rap boards okay

[quote name='Ozzkev55']yeah i know i fixed it, im not insulting your race and music with a typo, i dont like rap if you find that insulting then thats too bad, you dont like southern rock then you can diss it till your blue in the fingers, but i dont care okay. this is about halo 2, not anti rap boards okay[/quote]

You don't have to defend yourself Ozz; nobody listens to RvB9 anyways.

/joking, don't take it personally RvB9 :wink:

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Ozzkev55']yeah i know i fixed it, im not insulting your race and music with a typo, i dont like rap if you find that insulting then thats too bad, you dont like southern rock then you can diss it till your blue in the fingers, but i dont care okay. this is about halo 2, not anti rap boards okay[/quote]

You don't have to defend yourself Ozz; nobody listens to RvB9 anyways.

/joking, don't take it personally RvB9 :wink:[/quote]

yeah im cool though but i do have a tough question to ask you guys, so check it out

In the ultra cool Cowboy Bebop the movie what it the name, and artist of the song that plays during the parade overhead shot scene. took me quite some time to find this out by myself. if you dont care for anime then thats cool too, because this questions harder than it its cool

by the way i have a link below to my brothers band, liduid picasso, we are a cool new sound, from an area of new sound, youll probably notice my pic is not featured, since my bros best bud matt, feels the need to hog the spotlight, goes to show you how pretty boys get all the glory, even though i provide the thunderous firey solo time, as a backup, backup guitarist, and a publicist, and you can hear me chime my fretwork in on bowie, my 15 seconds of fame, but anyway here we are
http://www.lpband.com/theband/
and heres what i really want you to see
http://www.cafepress.com/lpmerch.17638979
buy shirts, my les paul needs new pickups

Hay I would like to get in the clan as well. I am looking to meet some people and play match games other than with random people. I don't cheat and I am not a little kid don't worry I am in my mid twenties.

Send me an invite to wisegrasshopper

I'd like to get in the clan as well, solely due to the fact that every single CAG on my friends list is playing private clan matches and I have nothing to do.

[quote name='Matt Young']I'd like to get in the clan as well, solely due to the fact that every single CAG on my friends list is playing private clan matches and I have nothing to do.[/quote]

Gamertag? We kinda need it, y'know. :wink:

D'oh! I'm sorry. I completely forgot about that, I guess because I already posted it in the NFL 2K5 league thread. I feel like an idiot now.

It's MattYoung.

Also, to be fair, I must warn you that I'm not very experienced or very good yet.

[quote name='Matt Young']D'oh! I'm sorry. I completely forgot about that, I guess because I already posted it in the NFL 2K5 league thread. I feel like an idiot now.

It's MattYoung.

Also, to be fair, I must warn you that I'm not very experienced or very good yet.[/quote]

Same here my skills are moderate at best. I am actually doing decent in slayer so far.

[quote name='Matt Young']Also, to be fair, I must warn you that I'm not very experienced or very good yet.[/quote]

No worries. Your state seems to be a breeding ground for balls-out, fuck-me-that-was-a-nice-shot superhumans.

Well, up until November of 2004, I had spent my entire life in central Illinois, breeding ground for... corn?

Ah well. I'm bound to improve if I play with the pros here at CAG.

[quote name='Matt Young']Well, up until November of 2004, I had spent my entire life in central Illinois, breeding ground for... corn?

Ah well. I'm bound to improve if I play with the pros here at CAG.[/quote]

Where at in Illinois?

[quote name='Ledhed']You see, Texas sucks sooo bad at halo its not even funny. I mean sure, we have Arikado, and that douchebag LedheD 01. But Californa has some real awesome players. I love being Zewone, Crymson, Murc, and Ugamer's bitch. CALIFORNIA RULES![/quote]
as you can see, california is the dominant state on halo

P.S Do you guys know how much I HATE LEDHED FOR EDITING MY POSTS!?!?! CHEAPY REVOKE HIS MOD STATUS!!!!!!

[quote name='murcielago77']Texas is way better though.

Also, I'm nowhere near as good as my fellow Californians. I'm pretty much the bitch of the group.[/quote]
[quote name='Girion47']Murc: I think you meant to say "I pretty much bitch at the group" :p[/quote]

I think he meant, "I'm the pretty bitch of the group"

[quote name='gaelan'][quote name='murcielago77']Texas is way better though.

Also, I'm nowhere near as good as my fellow Californians. I'm pretty much the bitch of the group.[/quote]
[quote name='Girion47']Murc: I think you meant to say "I pretty much bitch at the group" :p[/quote]

I think he meant, "I'm the pretty bitch of the group"[/quote]

Sorry, that would be me.

california's pretty easy to spell, just pronounce it like the governator.

great news for the typo king

Im burke, Carter Burke, and im here to kill you all
Aliens On Ice

ok guys, here are the new admissions requirements:

you must have 100+ posts on CAG or be recommended by a current clan member. if you do, leave your name in this thread and who you were recommended by if applicable.

i'm not making this retroactive, so everyone up to this post will get in, but this will be the policy from now on. and if you're not able to make it to practices regularly, or participate in our forums (which you new guys should now be able to see by going to the forum index), don't bother signing up. also, everyone now has a two-week trial period - if you don't play with us, or if you show up and act like a douche, it's obvious we're better off without you.

well shoot i got a few post to do. Anyways hey Rock, i cant see the private clan forum. so just let me know, and also where can i find the major clan battle list of people who can play. And i definatly like the new requirements, i think we should have tryouts honestly, and hold maybe a monthly training, that would be cool and i think it would definatly help the newbs in addition to practice since in practice they just get owned on, i think i training (ran by a few of the better members) would be more helpful then them just figuring out skills on their own. i think it wuold help the clan i alot, reply i might read it might not, or just tell me on live .

[quote name='D4rkN1ght']well shoot i got a few post to do. Anyways hey Rock, i cant see the private clan forum. so just let me know, and also where can i find the major clan battle list of people who can play. And i definatly like the new requirements, i think we should have tryouts honestly, and hold maybe a monthly training, that would be cool and i think it would definatly help the newbs in addition to practice since in practice they just get owned on, i think i training (ran by a few of the better members) would be more helpful then them just figuring out skills on their own. i think it wuold help the clan i alot, reply i might read it might not, or just tell me on live .[/quote]

hmmm I already don't like this d4rkn1ght guy.. coming in here acting like he's a veteran asking for the major clan match list of people... hmmm.... and telling rock what to do :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: hmmmm... but then again you know me..

[quote name='Renegade_Zero'][quote name='D4rkN1ght']well shoot i got a few post to do. Anyways hey Rock, i cant see the private clan forum. so just let me know, and also where can i find the major clan battle list of people who can play. And i definatly like the new requirements, i think we should have tryouts honestly, and hold maybe a monthly training, that would be cool and i think it would definatly help the newbs in addition to practice since in practice they just get owned on, i think i training (ran by a few of the better members) would be more helpful then them just figuring out skills on their own. i think it wuold help the clan i alot, reply i might read it might not, or just tell me on live .[/quote]

hmmm I already don't like this d4rkn1ght guy.. coming in here acting like he's a veteran asking for the major clan match list of people... hmmm.... and telling rock what to do :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: hmmmm... but then again you know me..[/quote]

H'es actually been in the clan for quite awhile now. He just hardly ever posts here at CAG.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero'][quote name='D4rkN1ght']well shoot i got a few post to do. Anyways hey Rock, i cant see the private clan forum. so just let me know, and also where can i find the major clan battle list of people who can play. And i definatly like the new requirements, i think we should have tryouts honestly, and hold maybe a monthly training, that would be cool and i think it would definatly help the newbs in addition to practice since in practice they just get owned on, i think i training (ran by a few of the better members) would be more helpful then them just figuring out skills on their own. i think it wuold help the clan i alot, reply i might read it might not, or just tell me on live .[/quote]

hmmm I already don't like this d4rkn1ght guy.. coming in here acting like he's a veteran asking for the major clan match list of people... hmmm.... and telling rock what to do :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: hmmmm... but then again you know me..[/quote]

You're not in the clan anymore so why do you care?

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='Renegade_Zero'][quote name='D4rkN1ght']well shoot i got a few post to do. Anyways hey Rock, i cant see the private clan forum. so just let me know, and also where can i find the major clan battle list of people who can play. And i definatly like the new requirements, i think we should have tryouts honestly, and hold maybe a monthly training, that would be cool and i think it would definatly help the newbs in addition to practice since in practice they just get owned on, i think i training (ran by a few of the better members) would be more helpful then them just figuring out skills on their own. i think it wuold help the clan i alot, reply i might read it might not, or just tell me on live .[/quote]

You're not in the clan anymore so why do you care?[/quote]

what he said, and he's been in the clan since like december, just not a big poster, you think Olrox sucks too, because he has 4 posts or something

I don't know who asked you anything. You can only hope you can maybe, just maybe, play on Dark's level one day.

It really seems like we have to trade being a kick ass clan in for being a fun clan to play with. It's bullshit. We should have stacked teams when we play custom games. You should get used to the people you're going to play with on a regualr basis. Having Arikado or Crymson be on different teams just hurts the clan as a whole. The top guys in the room during custom games should be on the same team. Unless we're just fu(kin around playing Spectres or some shit, that's how it should be. If we always have to make the teams even, nobody gains anything. We don't get in a groove with guys we should and we're forced to carry guys that just don't get any better no matter how much they play. We're watering down the overall effectiveness of the group as a whole just so people's feelings don't get hurt.

[quote name='JimmieMac'][quote name='Renegade_Zero'][quote name='D4rkN1ght']well shoot i got a few post to do. Anyways hey Rock, i cant see the private clan forum. so just let me know, and also where can i find the major clan battle list of people who can play. And i definatly like the new requirements, i think we should have tryouts honestly, and hold maybe a monthly training, that would be cool and i think it would definatly help the newbs in addition to practice since in practice they just get owned on, i think i training (ran by a few of the better members) would be more helpful then them just figuring out skills on their own. i think it wuold help the clan i alot, reply i might read it might not, or just tell me on live .[/quote]

I don't know who asked you anything. You can only hope you can maybe, just maybe, play on Dark's level one day.

It really seems like we have to trade being a kick ass clan in for being a fun clan to play with. It's bullshit. We should have stacked teams when we play custom games. You should get used to the people you're going to play with on a regualr basis. Having Arikado or Crymson be on different teams just hurts the clan as a whole. The top guys in the room during custom games should be on the same team. Unless we're just fu(kin around playing Spectres or some shit, that's how it should be. If we always have to make the teams even, nobody gains anything. We don't get in a groove with guys we should and we're forced to carry guys that just don't get any better no matter how much they play. We're watering down the overall effectiveness of the group as a whole just so people's feelings don't get hurt.[/quote]

That actually makes sense. You should probably post the same thing in the private general clan discussion so everyone sees it.

[quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='Renegade_Zero'][quote name='D4rkN1ght']well shoot i got a few post to do. Anyways hey Rock, i cant see the private clan forum. so just let me know, and also where can i find the major clan battle list of people who can play. And i definatly like the new requirements, i think we should have tryouts honestly, and hold maybe a monthly training, that would be cool and i think it would definatly help the newbs in addition to practice since in practice they just get owned on, i think i training (ran by a few of the better members) would be more helpful then them just figuring out skills on their own. i think it wuold help the clan i alot, reply i might read it might not, or just tell me on live .[/quote]

what he said, and he's been in the clan since like december, just not a big poster, you think Olrox sucks too, because he has 4 posts or something[/quote]

I never said olrox sucks, I just didn't know who it was. And I was sticking up for you! and Z, the reason I quit the clan was because you knocked me down to a peon that one night, that just hurt because hell, I just didn't think I deserved to be a peon but eh. and I've never played with this DarkNight once so idk what you guys are talking about when you say he's been with us since december and I'll be lucky to play at his level? please

[quote name='Renegade_Zero'][quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='Renegade_Zero'][quote name='D4rkN1ght']well shoot i got a few post to do. Anyways hey Rock, i cant see the private clan forum. so just let me know, and also where can i find the major clan battle list of people who can play. And i definatly like the new requirements, i think we should have tryouts honestly, and hold maybe a monthly training, that would be cool and i think it would definatly help the newbs in addition to practice since in practice they just get owned on, i think i training (ran by a few of the better members) would be more helpful then them just figuring out skills on their own. i think it wuold help the clan i alot, reply i might read it might not, or just tell me on live .[/quote]

what he said, and he's been in the clan since like december, just not a big poster, you think Olrox sucks too, because he has 4 posts or something[/quote]

I never said olrox sucks, I just didn't know who it was. And I was sticking up for you! and Z, the reason I quit the clan was because you knocked me down to a peon that one night, that just hurt because hell, I just didn't think I deserved to be a peon but eh. and I've never played with this DarkNight once so idk what you guys are talking about when you say he's been with us since december and I'll be lucky to play at his level? please[/quote]

He has been with us for awhile and is by FAR a better player than you. Since you're not in the clan anymore please stay out of clan discussions.

[quote name='Socheata']You left because you were downgraded to a peon? Ummm..k.[/quote]

The real deal is that he was kicked out because he's an annoying talentless snot-nosed punk and the majority of the people were sick of hearing him talk nonstop about just about everything but the match at hand.

I've been gone for a week and I come back and read nothing but Off Topic gayness, GreenDJ out of the clan, and bitching and arguing all around. WOW.

What the hell happened?

This was supposed to be the fun clan? I got chastised for trying to get serious months ago and now instead of getting serious....we just start arguing.

Not only that, but some of these people are in the clan are awesome in Halo....but dont even post in the Clan Forum. If you've been in the clan for months and havent posted more than 10 times....you're not family in my book, just a wallflower.

I know we've gotten to lul-point cause, honestly...we're just not good enough as a team to progress farther. Clans of 15 people or less are owning up because we took things too casual and now we dont have core players that play all at the same time.

Not to mention, some people are getting a place at the table because 2-3 people say their good. Why not all agree? And if not all agree, then they find somewhere else to play?

Some guys like Arikado have proven to be great players and are really cool to play with....some players got a place at the table because one or two people vouch for them.... Thats not how it should be unless this is a real democracy or unless RockSolid has all say over the clan.

Olrox - played with you twice and you were annoying as hell....I dont have ill will toward you, and I think you're good....just annoying. (But this may have changed recently....I dunno)

Darknight - You're an awesome player, but last time I played with you, you Teamkilled people so you would be booted from a losing game. Not cool.

Stacking teams is great, but now we seem to stack teams with players with all the same abilities....

I keep hearing "This guys a killing machine!!" Then we stack all the killing machines on one side and cant get a flag out of a building to save our lives. Not too smart.....

Stop stacking the teams based on kills, or sniping prowless cause theres only so many sniper rifles on the map.

Lets get real, and lets get organized....

If you're new player....In my opinion, you shouldnt get pissed when you've been playing with the clan for 2 days and you get kicked out of a clan match. Its a hard knocks life, get over it. You'll have a hundred chances later to prove your worth. Give it time.

I've got more to say, but I'll end up turning into the old me and probably get kicked out of the clan. ;-)

I really look forward to playing Halo 2 with you guys, I cant imagine a better clan....but we need to work shit out and stop doing/saying dumb shit to other clan members.... I'm probably not the only one feeling a little let down after a night of matches.

I have a hundred ideas to get serious, but I'm not busting shit out cause I get flamed for them. But if you wanna get serious... Then on Fri nights, after 10pm (Eastern) Join a room with me and we'll practice some concepts. NOT just play a custom game or two, real practice, the kind thats boring.

We'll make a better, leaner, meaner team... using our special abilities, NOT kill ratios.

hey guys i hate to break away from the discussion but, i seem to have missed anything about a private clan discussion, if its reserved for the best then by far im out, but if its just to stay away from every john doe who feels like being part of something more than a one person clan, then just send me the link. i also really need to catch up on my posts, but i will far exceed 100 if it means staying with this awesome clan. also if anyone has read the crew 116 book advanced combat strategies in halo 2 please post back. i bought it two weeks ago and it is pretty intuitive as far as team tactics go. :idea:

and if d4rkn1ght needs stuff to post about then answer this
how many cylinders on on a standard prototype bugatti chiron :?:

and i just read mooky jooky's post i am pretty amazed, he was pretty dead on, i mean i wouldnt know about some things since im a noob to the clan, but hes right about all of the training issues he addressed.

:( I guess it was time I get kicked out of the clan forum... after all I haven't been in the clan... O well bye all I tried adding a few of you to my friends list... thanks rock It was fun while it lasted... and to those I pissed off on my last night there, I apologize please find it in your hearts to forgive me, especially Arikado, Murc, and Z... I'll see you guys around here later...

[quote name='rocksolidaudio']CURRENT CLAN MEMBERS: PLEASE KEEP ALL CLAN DISCUSSIONS IN THE PRIVATE CLAN FORUM.

NEW DUDES: THERE IS A LINK TO THE PRIVATE FORUM IN MY SIG.[/quote]

Am I still on the clan? I can't get into the private forum. I've been on many a time in the past few weeks. I agree with mookie, its just a lot of bickering. I agree I suck at Team Phantoms lago, but chill, its a game.
Now its the l33t players snubbing the nose at us B rate players. I say thats fine. Every night I get on I'll have my party open so us Team B (a la Life Aqutic) players can get better) . If that is allowed by rocksolid of course.

[quote name='sying'][quote name='rocksolidaudio']CURRENT CLAN MEMBERS: PLEASE KEEP ALL CLAN DISCUSSIONS IN THE PRIVATE CLAN FORUM.

NEW DUDES: THERE IS A LINK TO THE PRIVATE FORUM IN MY SIG.[/quote]

Am I still on the clan? I can't get into the private forum. I've been on many a time in the past few weeks. I agree with mookie, its just a lot of bickering. I agree I suck at Team Phantoms lago, but chill, its a game.
Now its the l33t players snubbing the nose at us B rate players. I say thats fine. Every night I get on I'll have my party open so us Team B (a la Life Aqutic) players can get better) . If that is allowed by rocksolid of course.[/quote]

you were on the january cut list, over a month ago, and you didn't speak up for yourself.

[quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='Ozzkev55']how many cylinders on on a standard prototype bugatti chiron :?:[/quote]

16, though i might be thinking of a veyron[/quote]

yes actually you were thinking of a veyron, and that still counts since the bugatti veyron is a production car, as compared to the chiron which is a concept car, it sports a whopping 18 cylinder engine, though its horsepower dwarves to the concept veyron, which runs at 1001 hp, holy smokes!!!

by the way the link to the privat clan discussion doesnt work with me, which is probably for a good reason, or my hamster wheel powered router isnt allowing it.

and another thing is that i have invented some practice custom games that excersize main strategies in the game, if you interested in playing them in an effort to raise you level(obvoiusly speaking to the lower ranked clan members, then ill play them on the time that Narnian said he would play practice in his essay like confessional, ok see you then :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back