OFFICIAL HALO 2 CAG CLAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='zewone']Who said that? Also if we had a CAG Elites than those people couldn't play clan matches with the CheapAssGamer clan and vice-versa. Also I'll be starting a room some time around 6-6:30PM PST. If one or two regulars want to join my room and 4-6 new members be my guest.[/quote]

Yeah, I don't think splitting up the clan is a good idea. I like having this many people because I'm always meeting new players, and there is always someone on. Any of these players have the potential to be "regulars."

Since it looks like you and I are the only players organizing tours zewone, I guess I'll hop in your room later on. :wink:

[quote name='poormojo']I'll be on tonight at 8pm PST.

Any tour help or tips hugely appreciated.

Newb question: whenever I look at the Clan page on XBL everyone who is online has "In pregame matchmaking, not joinable" by their names. What can I do at that point to join clan battles?[/quote]

Send them a text or voice message to someone in the room to let them know you want it. They have to back out to the pregame lobby for you to join. Since some people are getting confused by this I'll break it down as to what each meaning means.

In Menu - Means the person is in the Xbox Live Halo 2 menu. They are not in a game at all

Pregame Lobby - Means they are in the lobby before a matchmade game. People can join the party while they are in this.

Pregame Lobby(Not Joinable) - Means the person or party is looking for a matchmade game. They still have the opportunity to back out to the pregame lobby to let people in if they notice they are on.

Matchmade Game - There is no way to join at all until the match is over. Just send them a message letting them know to wait in the pregame lobby after the match because you want to join.

Custom Game - They are playing a custom game. Join them. :D

Hope that helps a bit for those confused.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='Mookyjooky']I dunno....after last night, I'm feeling more and more about making at least a "CAG Elites" Clan. If cheapy will allow it, I'll make an Elites clan of 8 members. That way we only get better, instead of backtracking and going in reverse everytime someone in the clan got the game yesterday and think they deserve to be in the clan.

Oya, and when did we sign up so many cocks? I used to go online and see only respectful CAG old schoolers...now I go on a hear "Nig ger" every 5 seconds. And then 1/2 the team drives out on Warthogs by themselves and grabs a weapon and abandons it. That shit is annoying.[/quote]

Who said that? Also if we had a CAG Elites than those people couldn't play clan matches with the CheapAssGamer clan and vice-versa. Also I'll be starting a room some time around 6-6:30PM PST. If one or two regulars want to join my room and 4-6 new members be my guest.[/quote]

yes, i'd also like to know who on our team has been saying that. racist and homophobic shit will not be tolerated.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='poormojo']I'll be on tonight at 8pm PST.

Any tour help or tips hugely appreciated.

Newb question: whenever I look at the Clan page on XBL everyone who is online has "In pregame matchmaking, not joinable" by their names. What can I do at that point to join clan battles?[/quote]

Send them a text or voice message to someone in the room to let them know you want it. They have to back out to the pregame lobby for you to join. Since some people are getting confused by this I'll break it down as to what each meaning means.

In Menu - Means the person is in the Xbox Live Halo 2 menu. They are not in a game at all

Pregame Lobby - Means they are in the lobby before a matchmade game. People can join the party while they are in this.

Pregame Lobby(Not Joinable) - Means the person or party is looking for a matchmade game. They still have the opportunity to back out to the pregame lobby to let people in if they notice they are on.

Matchmade Game - There is no way to join at all until the match is over. Just send them a message letting them know to wait in the pregame lobby after the match because you want to join.

Custom Game - They are playing a custom game. Join them. :D

Hope that helps a bit for those confused.[/quote]

I'm adding this to my tips list:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=638919#638919

Thanks, Zewone. That was very helpful.

And you too, MookyJooky, the tips are great. Now I just have to remember them all while I'm being shot at. Heh.

Another Newb Question: (and I swear I've read the manual and help files, but there are some things you just can't find there) From a distance, how can I tell a member of our team apart from an enemy? I know that one team will be red, one blue. But are there any other tricks?

The flags that appear over a players head: what do they signify?

Thanks again for your help.

[quote name='poormojo']Thanks, Zewone. That was very helpful.

And you too, MookyJooky, the tips are great. Now I just have to remember them all while I'm being shot at. Heh.

Another Newb Question: (and I swear I've read the manual and help files, but there are some things you just can't find there) From a distance, how can I tell a member of our team apart from an enemy? I know that one team will be red, one blue. But are there any other tricks?

The flags that appear over a players head: what do they signify?

Thanks again for your help.[/quote]

Those aren't flags. They are the persons custom logo they chose. Only your teammates will have one of these. Anyone without one - shoot them. The logo also reacts and changes for certain situations. Another breakdown:

Red Highlight - They are being shot.

Yellow Highlight - They are shooting someone.

Flag/Bomb Next to Their Logo - They have the flag/bomb.

Red X - They were killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back