Official Hollywood Video Deals Thread II - All Stores CLOSING!

super_dawn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Thank you for stopping by the Official CAG Hollywood Video Deals Thread!

"Thank you to Thekrakrabbit for originally starting the HWV Deals Thread and for passing the torch onto me."

(updated 5/4/10)

RECENT NEWS: MG/HWV files for Chap. 11 Bankruptcy for the 2nd time! ALL STORES CLOSING!

http://www.richmondbizsense.com/2010/05/03/movie-gallerys-closing-act/
http://www.globest.com/news/1653_1653/portland/184780-1.html
http://www.homemediamagazine.com/movie-gallery/movie-gallery-shutting-down-all-stores-19261
http://www.myce.com/news/hollywood-video-finally-closing-its-doors-29290/

Please search the store locator for stores in your area that will be closing! Thank you.
http://hollywoodvideo.com/storelocator.aspx

If you have a problem with anything related to Hollywood Video/Movie Gallery/Game Crazy,
call 1-8SpeakToUs (1-877-325-8687).

Most Asked Question...WHEN PRICES DROP?

All stores vary when prices will drop because it depends on how well the inventory is selling. If selling fairly well the store could possibly stay open longer, if not, the store may close down earlier preventing any further discounts from happening. From what I've noticed most price drops happen once a week (days vary) and then the last two weeks they drop much quicker...every 3 days or so. Hope this info helps!

CURRENT LIQUIDATION GAME SALE INFO

The first 800 HWV store closings have finished and all stores are beginning the process over again. You will need to check in with your area store periodically about current discounts because each store is different. Current Speculation is that all stores will be closed within 10 weeks...so by July.

I do not have a master list of prices unfortunately. Most stores have gone through and price stickered the older games. There is a possibility of the newer games being price stickered as well, but until then, you will have to inquire about the price with the employee. Most prices for the newer games in the computer range between $30-$50 and then take whatever their current discount is off that price.

ALL other Deals at HWV Closing stores:

These discounts below are taken from my store's last week of closing. Just to give anyone an idea as to how low your store may go.

80% off Used DVDs higher than $14.99
80% off Used Rental Blu-Ray (range from $2-$5!)
80% off all Used Games including transferred Game Vault games
80% off all New Games
80% off Novelties (Toys, posters, game guides, board games)
80% off New DVDs
80% off New Blu-Ray
80% off Candy, Snack, & Drinks
80% off Accessories
80% off Hardware

$1.99 each Used New Release Rentals
.99 cents Core Collection DVD rentals or 6 for $5
$1.98 Core Collection Blu-Ray rentals
$1.99 Used DVDs priced $14.99
.99 Used DVDs priced $12.99
.99 Used DVDs priced $9.99
.99 Used DVDs priced $5.99

Used Games listed Under $29.99 in computer (YMMV)

:360:
50 Cent Blood on the Sand
Ace Combat 6
Afro Samurai
Alone In the Dark
Army of Two
Assassin's Creed
Beautiful Katamari
Bigs 2
Bionic Commando
BioShock
Blitz the League II
Burnout Paradise
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts
Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
Clive Barker's Jericho
Condemned 2: Bloodshot
Damnation
The Darkness
Dead Rising
Destroy All Humans Path of Furon
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Fable II
Fantastic 4 Rise of the Silver Surfer
Fallout 3
Far Cry II
Fight Night Round 4
Ghostbusters
Gears of War 2
GTA 4
Guitar Hero 2
Guitar Hero World Tour
Halo 3
Halo Wars
HAWX
Infinite Undiscovery
The Last Remnant
L4D
Lego Star Wars: Complete Saga
Mirror's Edge
Mortal Kombat vs DC
Ninja Blade
Ninja Gaiden
Overlord
Phantasy Star Universe
Prince of Persia
Prototype
Red Faction: Guerrilla
Resident Evil 5
Sacred 2: Fallen Angel
Saints Row 2
Shaun White Snowboarding
Silent Hill Homecoming
Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection
Street Fighter 4
Tenchu Z
Terminator Salvation
Tetris Evolution
Timeshift
Tomb Raider Underworld
Too Human
Velvet Assassin
Vesperia
Vikings
Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise
Wanted
WWE Legends of Wrestlemania

:ps3:
Assassin's Creed
Bad Company
Bigs 2
Bionic Commando
BioShock
Blitz the League II
Burnout Paradise
Call of Juarez
Chronicles of Riddick
Civilization Revolution
Clive Barker's Jericho
Condemned 2: Bloodshot
Dead Space
Destroy all Humans
Eternal Sonata
Fantastic 4 Rise of the Silver Surfer
Fallout 3
Far Cry II
Fuel
Ghostbusters
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue
Grid
GTA 4
GT5 Prologue
Heavenly Sword
Hot Shots Golf out of bounds
Lord of the Rings Conquest
Metal Gear Solid 4
Midnight Club: LA
MLB 09 The Show
Mortal Kombat V DC
Need For Speed Carbon
Need For Speed Underground
Overlord
Pure
Ratchet & Clank Tools of the Future
Resident Evil 5
Resistance 2
Rock Band 2
Saints Row 2
Silent Hill Homecoming
Ski Doo Snowmobile Challenge
Sonic Unleashed
Soul Calibur 4
Star Wars: Force Unleashed
Street Fighter IV
Timeshift
Trivia Pursuit
Uncharted
Up
Virtua Tennis 3
Wanted

:wii:

Alone In the Dark

Big Brain Academy
Big League Sports
Bigs 2
Boom Blox I & II
Carnival Games
Conduit
Deadly Creatures
Dead Rising Chop
De Blob
Donkey Kong Barrel
Elebits
Family Feud
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time
Food Network
Ghostbusters
Ghost Squad
Guitar Hero World Tour
Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility
Indiana Jones (priced $12.99)
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Metroid Prime 3
Mario & Sonic Olympic Games
Mario Strikers Charged
Mario Power Tennis
Metal Slug Anthology
Mini Ninjas
Monkey King (Already $4.99)
My Sims Kingdom
Need For Speed: Proshift
Overlord
Press Your Luck
Price is Right I & II
Punch Out
Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles
Sonic Black Knight
Soul Calibur Legends
Spongebob Truth or Square
Star Wars Light Saber Duels
Stars Wars The Clone Wars
Stars Wars The Complete Saga
Super Paper Mario
Tales of Symphonia
Up
WarHawk
Wario Land Shake It
WarioWare Smooth Moves
Wii Music
Zack & Wiki ($9.99)

:ds:
Advance Wars Days of Ruin
Animal Crossing Wild World
Call of Duty
Castlevania Dawn of Sorrrow
Digimon Wold Dawn
GTA China Town Wars
Harvest Moon
Kingdom Hearts 385/2 Days
Kirby Super Star Ultra
Lego Batman
Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass
Mario Kart
New Super Mario Bros
Nintendogs Dalmation, Lab, etc
Phoenix Wright
Pokemon Diamond
Pokemon Pearl
Pokemon Platinum
Professsor Layton and the Diabolical Box
Scribblenauts
Rhythm Heaven
Yoshi's Island

:psp:

Class of Heroes
Dissidia-Final Fantasy
FiFa Soccer '10
God of War
Motor Storm Arctic Edge
Patapon
Resistance
Sims 2
Star Wars Battlefront 2
Star Wars Force Unleashed

Hollywood Video Game Trading Info
- You must sign up for a Hollywood Video Rental account in order to take advantage of any trades
- You must sign up for a new Hollywood Video account at every store you wish to trade at (Each store is separate)
- Employees cannot access your trading/purchase history from store to store
- You may get a price quote print out before you decide to trade-in any games
- Trade-in credit can be placed onto your Hollywood Video account or onto a giftcard (Only in $5 increments)
- Trade-in credit can only be used on the account it is placed unless you take the giftcard option in which you may use it at any Hollywood Video/Game Crazy/Movie Gallery location

Any Forum Trades; please visit http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=230651

Special Ordering Used or New Video Games

Beginning December 14th, ALL Hollywood Video stores will have the ability to place New & Used GAME Special Orders. Customers who cannot find games or accessories can place a Special Order and have it shipped from any Game Crazy/Game Zone store to their Hollywood Video for pick-up.

* Shipping Fee is $6.00 (Possibly per game if being shipped from different locations)
* Most Special Orders arrive within 7 days of ordering
* Outlet Stores do not participate in Special Orders, so YMMV on all stores.

Special Orders include:

Strategy Guides
New & Used Controllers
New & Used Games
New & Used cables, cords, and accessories
Toys & Figures

There is a list of product either on a waiting list or permanently out of stock; I may include this at a later point when I have more time. It's quite long.

Important notes (please read these before posting questions):

1) 99% of these deals will NOT work in a Game Crazy. They have their own deals; please refer to http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234882 These deals will also more than likely NOT work at a Hollywood Video with a Game Crazy attached! However, Movie Gallery may or may not have some of these same Game deals! "Movie Gallery bought Hollywood Video", hence the reason for some of the same sales at either HWV or MG.

2) Hollywood Video employees will need to scan a coupon code in order for any game to be discounted.

3) Hollywood Video's store hours vary from location to location, especially with all the store closings. Please call.

4) If you would like to contribute to any game deals, please when posting, include game, system, price, city and state.
For example:
Dragon Quest VIII, PS2, $4.99
Tampa, FL (Temple Terrace)

5) Hollywood Video's are mostly movie rental stores (games are not as important to them to keep up on), thus, always double check on sticker prices because 50% of the time they are probably stickered wrong. ;)

6) Do not trust the store locator at HollywoodVideo.com Google it and call first. That store might already be closed!

7) Hollywood Video does not do cash back if a game is damaged or you "already own it". Used games have a 90 day guarantee. You have a few options: swap for same title, swap for a different title if they do not have it, or using the disc buffer machine to try and fix the game. Hollywood Video also does disc buffing for personal items at a $1 per disc.

8) ALL sales are FINAL during the closing sale. Usually within the first few weeks of the sale if you do purchase something that does not work they MAY swap it for you. YMMV!!!

Previous HWV Thread

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235408

***I appreciate any and all comments/suggestions/adds to the OP! Either post here or even PM me if you'd like.
Thank you and I hope everyone finds some excellent deals!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GrafixGuerilla']Southfield, MI store: Hit it last night. They had 2x Fallout 3 (360), 1x DC vs MK (360) and little else. I did score a mint copy of Fallout 3 (PS3) for a friend, passed on the rest. I figured a Fallout 3 flip wouldn't net much after its recent price drop in the wake of the GOTY version. I had them price scan UFC, Killzone 2 and CoD: WaW - all still in the $30+ range.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, picked up MK vs DC. It was semi-hidden among the original Xbox games and was in a HWV case, so wasn't too noticeable. Two of the employees said they would have purchased it if they knew it was there so lucky me!

Noticed Super Paper Mario there for $30. Seriously considered it even though I don't yet have a Wii, but left it. Didn't notice anything else of value. 1 360 Fallout 3 left.

very nice wish I could have picked up some of those
[quote name='thenockmlb']This is what I got at one HWV today:

:ps3:
Fallout 3
Ghostbusters
Grand Theft Auto IV
Metal Gear Solid 4
MLB 09: The Show
Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
Rachet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
Resistance 2
Street Fighter IV
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

:wii:
Wii Music

:360:
Resident Evil 5

:ps2:
.Hack Outbreak: Part 3

Someone walked out with a stack of Wii games right as I walked in. A definite gold mine. I would have liked to have found RE5 and F.E.A.R. 2 for :ps3:, but an awesome haul, to say the least.[/QUOTE]

Went by the HWV I visited during the last sale like this and they weren't doing it... sad times. Wouldn't have really mattered, they had practically nothing anyway.

Didn't see any advertising or anything for a sale at the Tyler, Texas location. I called around Black Friday before asking about a deal and they said they didn't have one on.

Stopped by on the 10th on my way home, and left a few minutes later in disgust. It had quite possibly the worst combination of game selection and pricing I've ever seen in a store. Pretty much just a bunch of old, lousy, and used PS2 titles out on the rack for 12.99-ish.

Oh well :oldman:

Better luck to the rest of you!

I went there today .the games were horrible. The movie gallery's in the area had a few ps3 and xbox 360 game but all the good games were still over $30.

[quote name='gastrophetes']Didn't see any advertising or anything for a sale at the Tyler, Texas location. I called around Black Friday before asking about a deal and they said they didn't have one on.

Stopped by on the 10th on my way home, and left a few minutes later in disgust. It had quite possibly the worst combination of game selection and pricing I've ever seen in a store. Pretty much just a bunch of old, lousy, and used PS2 titles out on the rack for 12.99-ish.

Oh well :oldman:

Better luck to the rest of you![/QUOTE]

Went to the hollywood video in Midwest city ok yesterday, picked up:
Assassin's Creed
Viking
Rock Band
Street Fighter IV
Resident Evil V
Virtua Fighter V

all for 360. I was going to get the Chronicles of Riddick, but the clerk wouldn't let me buy it because of the high vin diesel content. I finally relented and he gave me Final Fantasy III for ds for free :O

[quote name='WiiShopChannels']any luck with HWV down in Houston, TX?[/QUOTE]

Well Houston, TX and surrounding area have become Hollywood Video wasteland .. all the stores within the city limits closed down by the sheriff due to not paying the lease to just plain planned store closure .. I actually have to go about 40 miles one way (Baytown, TX) in order to see if they have anything worth having in stock. Houston CAGs let me know otherwise .. I did go to the Pearland one .. it was just awful .. I have never seen so many Kung Fu Panda and Lego Indy X360 games in one spot .. any old game or accessory is 80% but didnt find anything worth taking. Good luck out there!

[quote name='EnronLackey'] I did go to the Pearland one .. it was just awful .. I have never seen so many Kung Fu Panda and Lego Indy X360 games in one spot .. [/QUOTE]
Which Pearland HWV? I wouldn't mind picking up a Lego Indy for $5.

Decided to try again at a different HWV and found Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon, TMNT: Smash Up (has manual, but HWV boxart), Resident Evil 5 CE (360) and PoP also for 360. I'm keeping Resident Evil for myself and the rest are going to my cousins. (Beats the hell out of finding the right Zhu Zhu pets for people!)

Flordia CAGs near Sanford

So I called the Hollywood Video near me and hear great news.

They are having the $.99 deal and they do take Game Crazy gift cards there.
Sweet.

I just hope they have decent games when i go Sunday.

I just want to build up my DS collection and maybe get Prototype too.

I've got a stupid question; it's just the games with the purple sticker that says used or is it also the games they rent out?

[quote name='Zam Zul']I've got a stupid question; it's just the games with the purple sticker that says used or is it also the games they rent out?[/QUOTE]

:facepalm: Used games ONLY!!! No rental copies unless you manage to sweet talk them into converting games for you.

Since its the start of a new page, I'll put down the facts of this sale (since most people don't read the OP):

Its only at HWV NOT attached to a GC. If at one point in time there was a GC attached to it, they are more than likely NOT participating in the 4.99 sale but have older games at 80% off (usually disc only).
To find HWVs, use their store locator, and call in advance to make sure the store is still in business.
The sale is only for used games for sale, not games for rent.
If you're looking for games that qualify for the sale, check out the OP, super_dawn has a nice list for everyone for each system.
If you do find a stand alone HWV (w/o GC previously connected) and the person does not know about the sale, ask them to look in the marketing guide for Dec. 10th, it has all the details for the employee to look at.
Movie Galleries are doing the sale, but they're prices can differ from HWVs.
The HWV trade thread can be found here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=230651

And lastly, thank super_dawn for letting us know about this awesome deal!

Last edited by a moderator:
At the second HWV here, picked up Fallout 3 and SF IV for 360, and Saints Row 2 for PS3. Went back to first one I visited and got two copies of RE5.

First time at the first store, they knew about the sale... tonight, no one knew... but the guy working thanked me for alerting him to, and said he was going to see what they had once the line cleared! ;)

Here is what I got from 1 HWV and 3 Movie Galleries

360:
Street Fighter IV Complete
Velvet Assassin
Ghostbusters Complete
HAWX
Bionic Commando

PS3:
Bionic Commando
HAWX
Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe
Resistance 2

Gamecube:
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess x1 complete and 1 regular.

Didn't pick up COD4 MW on the first day because it was priced wrong. Will check tomorrow morning and if so pick up 2 copies. They might get more in stock next week.

picked up halo 3 today

tiv's at GC w/mvp

halo 3 13.20
ski doo snowmobile challenge 11
lfd 16.50
mlb the show 10, 13.20
cabela's dangerous hunts 09 8.80

total - 62.70
total spend at HMV 55.xx

i kept, call of juarez, midnight club, assassins creed, need for speed carbon and undercover, scribblenauts,

I would like to thank the local HWV employees for not taking the time to update price stickers. I found 2 or 3 games that were mispriced but rang up under $30.

Were there any other CAGs in the Fairlawn, OH HWV Thursday(the 10th) as soon as they opened? Two other people came in just as it opened and also just looked through the used games while I was.

[quote name='Gbear09']Since its the start of a new page, I'll put down the facts of this sale (since most people don't read the OP):

Its only at HWV NOT attached to a GC. If at one point in time there was a GC attached to it, they are more than likely NOT participating in the 4.99 sale but have older games at 80% off (usually disc only).
To find HWVs, use their store locator, and call in advance to make sure the store is still in business.
The sale is only for used games for sale, not games for rent.
If you're looking for games that qualify for the sale, check out the OP, super_dawn has a nice list for everyone for each system.
If you do find a stand alone HWV (w/o GC previously connected) and the person does not know about the sale, ask them to look in the marketing guide for Dec. 10th, it has all the details for the employee to look at.
Movie Galleries are doing the sale, but they're prices can differ from HWVs.
The HWV trade thread can be found here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=230651

And lastly, thank super_dawn for letting us know about this awesome deal![/QUOTE]

LOL, I deleted an earlier post just to see what would happen. Oops! :roll:

[quote name='skateraXVIII']I would like to thank the local HWV employees for not taking the time to update price stickers. I found 2 or 3 games that were mispriced but rang up under $30.[/QUOTE]

LOL! :lol:

BTW...I went through and updated op with any games confirmed by you guys for qualifying.

[quote name='trunkszero']hmmm maybe i'll check this sale out next week[/QUOTE]

UMMM...you better go tomorrow morning. Next week might be too late.

Today I picked up a couple ps3 Skid oos and a couple Dark Spires DS. Didn't touch Emma or Pipe Dream but I may grab a Space Chimps DS...lol These games are everywhere...haha!

Yeah those prices screwed me I think. I picked up my first Zelda Twilight Princess yesterday and noticed in another store that it was $34. I tried anyways and it rang up for 5 bucks so I picked it up again. There were more games I didn't pick up earlier because of not so updated prices so I'll probably go back and try my luck again.

Also Red Faction Guerrilla for PS3 was not priced correctly and didn't ring up for the 5 bucks in a Movie Gallery. Same story for Alone in the Dark for PS3. It was in the list but no dice. It might just be the store I went to. Although they had some other games priced wrong but still rang at 5? Idk... No wonder they are going out of business. Guess that and Netflix is way easier and now streaming? Fogetaboutit

So the deal works at Movie Gallery stores too? I was wondering about that since they are owned by the same outfit. I'll have to check out the movie gallery near me tomorrow.

[quote name='brett2007']This may be a stupid question, but where do you get the coupon? Is it right in the store?[/QUOTE]

its not a coupon its a upc/code they scan at the time u buy the games

[quote name='Toss']UMMM...you better go tomorrow morning. Next week might be too late.

Today I picked up a couple ps3 Skid oos and a couple Dark Spires DS. Didn't touch Emma or Pipe Dream but I may grab a Space Chimps DS...lol These games are everywhere...haha![/QUOTE]

they really are i saw ski doo, pipe mania, dark spire at Big Lots

[quote name='diuvic']Yeah those prices screwed me I think. I picked up my first Zelda Twilight Princess yesterday and noticed in another store that it was $34. I tried anyways and it rang up for 5 bucks so I picked it up again. There were more games I didn't pick up earlier because of not so updated prices so I'll probably go back and try my luck again.

Also Red Faction Guerrilla for PS3 was not priced correctly and didn't ring up for the 5 bucks in a Movie Gallery. Same story for Alone in the Dark for PS3. It was in the list but no dice. It might just be the store I went to. Although they had some other games priced wrong but still rang at 5? Idk... No wonder they are going out of business. Guess that and Netflix is way easier and now streaming? Fogetaboutit[/QUOTE]

Red Faction: Guerrilla for PS3 doesn't qualify for the sale, unless it dropped $5 in the past couple of days.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Red Faction: Guerrilla for PS3 doesn't qualify for the sale, unless it dropped $5 in the past couple of days.[/QUOTE]

Yep, I can confirm that too: the 360 version qualifies but the PS3 version is $34.99.

I didn't get around to going to the Gamecrazy and asking the guy to transfer games for me (who had previously offered to do so when this sale came around again). He told me he'd be in today but I figured it wasn't worth the effort for only the possibility of getting a couple of things. If I happen to be by there and he happens to be in I'll try again since the sale goes so long. The stuff at GC isn't going anywhere ;).

[quote name='io']Yep, I can confirm that too: the 360 version qualifies but the PS3 version is $34.99.

I didn't get around to going to the Gamecrazy and asking the guy to transfer games for me (who had previously offered to do so when this sale came around again). He told me he'd be in today but I figured it wasn't worth the effort for only the possibility of getting a couple of things. If I happen to be by there and he happens to be in I'll try again since the sale goes so long. The stuff at GC isn't going anywhere ;).[/QUOTE]

I drove by 2 HWV's I went to last time this sale was running and both of them are closed down :hot:. I may have to make some phone calls first to see if any of my local stores and surrounding area are still in business.

Also, is it just like last time where GC attached stores don't have the sale, only Gamezone or is it now called something new ?

I went to 3 HWVs that are a bit further away from me and 1 of the 3 had closed down. I didn't find anything worth mentioning at the other 2 HWVs. I just went because I happened to be in the area. Anyway, I doubt that there was anything good to be found since everything was wiped out during the last sale.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Would love to score Fallout 3 for that cheap, the flipping value is very profitable one that.[/QUOTE]
what's that?
are you asking for help from a fellow CAGer to get a copy of Fallout3? ;)

super_dawn -
I've had the cashiers check the price on GH: Metallica for both XBox and Wii at 2 different stores, and it comes up as $34.99 (so no dice for this sale).

Dang. The Hollywood Video here only had PS2 used games for sale. The manager did however say he would sell me a game at the price if they had a lot of copies of it. Like Bionic Commando.

Wednesday night I called my local store and they said they wouldn't be doing it because they were an outlet store. So I didn't go Thursday. Friday I decided to go in there anyway and they WERE doing it, but all the good stuff was already gone.

I know others posted that their stores were outlets, you might want to go check it out anyway.

[quote name='Toss']UMMM...you better go tomorrow morning. Next week might be too late.

Today I picked up a couple ps3 Skid oos and a couple Dark Spires DS. Didn't touch Emma or Pipe Dream but I may grab a Space Chimps DS...lol These games are everywhere...haha![/QUOTE]

good point, i'm going to call the one closet to me in the morning.

Werdz, look in the Gamezone glass. They put the the few used games they had on the floor inside. Some are covered by others.

Nice to know the manager would be willing to part with some of the rentals, as long as there's a lot of them. I need to pick up some unpopular, overstocked games anyway.

I got lucky!

360:
GTA Episodes from Liberty City (epic win)
Fight Night Round 4
Call of Juarez BIB
Call of Duty 4 GOTY Edition
Big Game Hunter 2010
Fallout 3
Brothers in Arms HH
FEAR 2
Bionic Commando
Devil May Cry 4
Ghost Recon AW2
Army of Two

Wii:
Metroid Prime 3
Zelda TP

[quote name='Armor42']
360:
GTA Episodes from Liberty City (epic win)
[/QUOTE]

You got Episodes from Liberty City for $5!? WTF that's a deal.. I'm still trying to find a deal on it.

[quote name='beach_BumX']You got Episodes from Liberty City for $5!? WTF that's a deal.. I'm still trying to find a deal on it.[/QUOTE]

yeah man, seriously. Even with the booklet, poster, and XBL 48 hr trial :D

bread's done
Back