Official Microsoft Points and Xbox Live subscriptions Deal Thread - Read rules in OP!

eastx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Welcome to the Xbox Live Subscription and Microsoft Currency deal thread!

This thread is for in-store or online deals on Live subscriptions or Microsoft currency/Microsoft Points.

It is NOT for:

• Discussion of Bing Search and using Bing to get currency or other rewards
  • Discussion of exploits related to receiving a free month of Xbox Live
Happy gaming!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='darthballz']I ordered 1 last week and it says that I've reached the maximum allowable quantity. That's been my only amazon order for the past 6 months. Tough luck for me. I guess I'll hold off on getting Scott Pilgrim and Shank next week.[/QUOTE]
Maybe they've changed it to 1/month. If thats the case, then that'll really blow.

ebay seller will have his listings removed soon. your not allowed to do that you have to list it in the classifieds, or ship the actual card.

[quote name='illennium']Yeah, I thought about that. But you know, I just investigated a little further and I am not so sure. He sent me the URL of a gaming website he runs and it seems like the site accepts MS point cards as payment for something or other. It's very confusing to me and it's not a very good site, but it does seem like he accumulates these points cards from his users/customers. So it might be legit after all. No guarantees of course.[/QUOTE]

PM sent for some info please ;) thx!

HOLY SMOKES!
I ended up ordering 6 yesterday morning and received my package this evening through UPS! That's astounding service. This is my first experience with dell.com– are they always this prompt? I had to double check my order to make sure I didn't select overnight. Nope, normal 7-day shipping ended up taking less than 30 hours!

[quote name='Brother Daz']I think you're allowed 2/month[/QUOTE]

I have only ordered one for alot more than a month and it won't let me order another. :(

Anyone know how long you have to wait?

[quote name='Seasick Pirate']HOLY SMOKES!
I ended up ordering 6 yesterday morning and received my package this evening through UPS! That's astounding service. This is my first experience with dell.com– are they always this prompt? I had to double check my order to make sure I didn't select overnight. Nope, normal 7-day shipping ended up taking less than 30 hours![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Zarkon']Dell deal is dead. They're up to $49 again.[/QUOTE]

Figures...

Just bought a 1600 pointer from Amazon, glad they let me this time. Bought one on June 29th and couldn't buy another one a week after.

I bought a 1600 point card on August 8th and I'm locked out from buying another for x amount of time. Of course, Walmart has the same price but shipping puts it over retail. :roll:

[quote name='Minger']Amazon's point card prices are dead.[/QUOTE]

NOOO!!!! I was just about to buy some... I should've gone straight online instead of going to the store... :(

[quote name='Minger']Amazon's point card prices are dead.[/QUOTE]
Weirdly enough, though, Walmart still has the 1600 point cards for $16.54.

[quote name='mokmoof']Weirdly enough, though, Walmart still has the 1600 point cards for $16.54.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, just ordered 3 to be picked up from a FedEx location. I didn't know they did that, makes my life a lot easier because its only 15 minutes away instead of 40 minutes.

[quote name='kataztrophik']Thanks, just ordered 3 to be picked up from a FedEx location. I didn't know they did that, makes my life a lot easier because its only 15 minutes away instead of 40 minutes.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but how much did they charge you for shipping?

[quote name='sassygnome']any deals on a 12 month subscription card? Mine is about to expire and am looking for a nice deal around 30 bucks[/QUOTE]
This

Mine expires 9/3

[quote name='ChernobylCow']Yeah but how much did they charge you for shipping?[/QUOTE]

Free, its Site To Store except they also now use FedEx locations as pick up points.

[quote name='kataztrophik']Thanks, just ordered 3 to be picked up from a FedEx location. I didn't know they did that, makes my life a lot easier because its only 15 minutes away instead of 40 minutes.[/QUOTE]
How odd. The other day they weren't letting me ship-to-store; only home shipping for $3.XX (placing the total over $20). I hate Walmart, but in for 3 because Amazon was code-blocking me.

I posted in the NorthWest Region deals, but Fred Meyer's have a 10$ off of 50$ electronics coupon for today and tomorrow. Brings 4000 points down to 40$ which is just a little bit better than the $16.54:1600 ratio offered at WalMart and until recently Amazon.

[quote name='kataztrophik']Free, its Site To Store except they also now use FedEx locations as pick up points.[/QUOTE]

Where can you select Fedex pickup point at? All I can find is Walmart stores.

Nice to see that Walmart still had them at $16.54 and that since they consider them gift card, no sales tax.

Picked up the max of 3 for site-to-store shipping.

[quote name='Duffz']Where can you select Fedex pickup point at? All I can find is Walmart stores.[/QUOTE]

I'm having the same problem. I only see "ship to home" and "site to store"

[quote name='OregonDealz']I posted in the NorthWest Region deals, but Fred Meyer's have a 10$ off of 50$ electronics coupon for today and tomorrow. Brings 4000 points down to 40$ which is just a little bit better than the $16.54:1600 ratio offered at WalMart and until recently Amazon.[/QUOTE]

can you post a link to the coupon?

edit: nm. just saw northwest

[quote name='Treythalomew']Wack, aren't they still in an arms race to get as many subscribers as possible? Doubtful we'll see 30 dollar cards again so I may have to get a 40 quick.[/QUOTE]
Exactly, time for a $40 pick up.

[quote name='BinaryTB']Exactly, time for a $40 pick up.[/QUOTE]

They are offering a 40 dollar option on the link Major Nelson has... So I wouldn't go crazy yet. I suspect we still might see a sale in the next two months. (and if we don't I bet that 40 dollar option won't go away till the 1st of November.)

[quote name='BinaryTB']Exactly, time for a $40 pick up.[/QUOTE]

Wonderful. Now $40 is a deal?
I almost regret buying the 6 cards I did from Dell a few weeks back. I'm not sure I'll want to continue my Live Account because this increase seems so ridiculous.

Time for me to dust off the old PS3 controllers…

I'll wait til Amazon, Newegg, Dell, or Buy.com does a $30 sale. I wouldn't panic for now.

I wonder if I should get another year myself. My gold sub doesn't expire until March 2013.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']What?! I thought they were considering lowering the subscription fee, not raising it.[/QUOTE]
LMAO! This is M$ you're talking about.

bread's done
Back