--Official Must Buy Genesis Games Of All Time--updated 9.5.05--

[quote name='Paco']I see NO SKITCHIN on the list[/quote]

I was just about to mention this! Skitchin' is one of the best Genesis games ever!...it should be on the list over many of those games!

Just saw this topic as well. That's way too many games. I'd rather see the top 25, with some sort of ranking (with only deserving games having more than one iteration represented). There's no way I can find and play all of the ones I don't have already.

[quote name='soonersfan60']Just saw this topic as well. That's way too many games. I'd rather see the top 25, with some sort of ranking (with only deserving games having more than one iteration represented). There's no way I can find and play all of the ones I don't have already.[/QUOTE]

I'll find a way to whittle this down. Give me a few days, or a few ideas, to work on.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Whoa whoa whoa....

You have GOT to have Contra Hard Corps on this list.

contrahc_screen2.jpg
Contra%20Hard%20Corps%20TS.png
[/quote]

I got this at good will for 3 dollars the other day still haven't played it maybe i will since my 360 is out.

Say what you want about the man, but don't dismiss Michael Jackson's Moonwalker. Catch a falling star and transform into a robotic weapon of mass destruction while fighting dancing zombies and saving little girls!? You can't beat that!
g02669nkp7n.jpg

And Altered Beast was a classic! To sully it's good name is nothing short of blasphemy.

Toe Jam and Earl as well as Kid Chameleon should be near the top of that list... and James Pond 2

bread's done
Back