Official NHL 13 CAG Hockey Team - Find Us Online - We Are The Canaderps!

Anyone up for a playoff run tonight? This will be the last night I'm able to play for a few days...but I still can't be up too late. Gotta be over at the new apartment to sign papers tomorrow at 8 am.

I'm working but from home and there hasn't been a damn thing going on so I can try. Though our games in Sunday made me want to snap my disc in half.

Speaking of playoffs, can we do the NHL 12 playoffs tomorrow if you guys are doing NHL 13 playoffs tonight? I still want that achievement if possible.

[quote name='jza1218']I can't do it with you.[/QUOTE]

:cry:

Well all I need is one person! A couple guys offered to help when I sent out that PM to all of you a while back, so hopefully the offer is still good.

[quote name='Matt Young']:cry:

Well all I need is one person! A couple guys offered to help when I sent out that PM to all of you a while back, so hopefully the offer is still good.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, like I said, I'll be moving tomorrow. I would have loved to help out. Just way too much going on. I can barely keep up with myself.

Yeah, didn't want to mention anyone by name, but I also saw your posts. No need to explain. I've been meaning to see if Destro has the achievement or not, or maybe Shady. Maybe Alan can help me out. I'll figure out something.

[quote name='Matt Young']Yeah, didn't want to mention anyone by name, but I also saw your posts. No need to explain. I've been meaning to see if Destro has the achievement or not, or maybe Shady. Maybe Alan can help me out. I'll figure out something.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you just need a little Magic...

I no longer have it either.

I was gonna keep it for the achievement but I dunno, I like to earn them kinda for real and since I didn't play for real I was just kinda like eh...

I understand the desire though.

Also, I should be able to play in about 45 minutes...and can probably play for a good 3-4 hours. So, no huge rush for those who said they could make it. Just trying to give a timeframe.

[quote name='jza1218']What happened to the video that was in the first post?[/QUOTE]

Well, that was from last year's thread. It's still there, you just have to scroll down to the spoiler for the 2011-2012 team.

Trying to get online, got another freaking system update. I swear, none of these updates ever do anything. I want my SmartGlass, dammit!

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Well, that was from last year's thread. It's still there, you just have to scroll down to the spoiler for the 2011-2012 team.[/QUOTE]

Oh I thought there was a new video for some reason.

[quote name='jza1218']Oh I thought there was a new video for some reason.[/QUOTE]

Not yet. Just been way too busy with this move to put one together. Hopefully, when things calm down I'll get a chance to put one together.

[quote name='moojuice']I'll help ya Matt. Will be on 20-30 min from now[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but I didn't get back on CAG so I didn't see that. Thanks for the offer. Can you play sometime today? If not, I can wait. Thanks to you too, Nate. If no one is able to play over the next couple days, then we can just do it in October.

EDIT: After changing my player to Honey Booboo near the end of '12 and keeping it since, I'm finaly going to actually watch "Here Comes Honey Booboo" tomorrow and do some character research. I probably shouldn't admit to that in a public forum, but what the hell.

[quote name='moojuice']How much of a cut do I get if I say that?[/QUOTE]

10% of the 10% that I was supposed to get that EA took when you sold Sidney Crosby.

Just got home, will probablt be on in 20-30 mins

[quote name='n8rockerasu']10% of the 10% that I was supposed to get that EA took when you sold Sidney Crosby.[/QUOTE]

Well crap, I still have to give 10% of the 10% of the 10% still to EA for "protection money"

Good games tonight guys. Started out well and got the winning streak up to 10 to get the accomplishment. A few tough losses to end the night. Didn't help that for the last few games I was starting to get a migraine.

Gotta love that EA has somehow managed to screw up the record book yet again this year. Doesn't seem to be tracking stats very well.

Yeah, started to lose it a bit in the end. Plus, Im not sure if its party chat or what but people have been cutting out a lot. I know my mic works since I use it for work.

So, after seeing South Park from last night, hopefully more of you will understand why I've had my player name as Honey Booboo for the last few months (dating back to NHL 12). What a great episode.

bread's done
Back