Official NHL 13 CAG Hockey Team - Find Us Online - We Are The Canaderps!

Yeah, so this is what happened last night...
2012-11-18011159.jpg

Well, I'll be monitoring whatever Black Friday sales end up starting tomorrow night. I was planning on keeping an eye on MicrosoftStore.com for the Forza and Dance Central 3 deals...but they decided to make them in store only...jerks. I'm hoping for some kind of miracle where Wal-Mart has their deals online...or Amazon or Best Buy decide to match. As much as I want those games, I really don't want to fight the crowds at Wal-Mart at 8 PM on Thanksgiving. Here's hoping somebody gets shot or trampled this year so we get more online deals next year, lol. I kid! I kid! ...or do I???

[quote name='jza1218']Anyone playing tonight?[/QUOTE]

I am available. Has everybody really bought Fifa except me? I'm starting to feel pressure...on my butthole, lol. Oh, wait...that's just from playing NHL 13. Really though, is club play in Fifa actually decent?

I haven't tried the online club play but I really like the game for offine play. Another plus is that so far the AI players aren't complete idiots.

[quote name='DarkTower80']I haven't tried the online club play but I really like the game for offine play. Another plus is that so far the AI players aren't complete idiots.[/QUOTE]

I did set up a club just for shits and giggles. Russells Muscle playing in the CheapyD Memorial Arena.

[quote name='jza1218']I did set up a club just for shits and giggles. Russells Muscle playing in the CheapyD Memorial Arena.[/QUOTE]

I think it should have been more of a JCVD/Gary lovechild reference. I would have gone with The Muscles From Russells, haha. ;)

Working. But I'll be on tomorrow. Hopefully it won't be just me and Nate this time. Not that I don't love having Nate to myself but I like to share.

[quote name='jza1218']Working. But I'll be on tomorrow. Hopefully it won't be just me and Nate this time. Not that I don't love having Nate to myself but I like to share.[/QUOTE]

Indeed. At least we won our final two games last week...and then I went on to just absolutely rape microsoftstore.com after that. So, that was a pretty good night, lol. :)

Yup. The Canaderps have taken their talents to South Beach, lol. Had a lot more fun just screwing around in Forza (even with me and Alan having limited cars), rather than just continuing to get pissed off at NHL. Can't wait to unlock more cars.

I was watching the video from the NHL 12 thread, and I feel like the biggest difference was the amount of fun we had just playing. Maybe that's just a me thing, but 13 has become too infuriating for my tastes. Who knows if NHL 12 is the answer though?

[quote name='jza1218']I was watching the video from the NHL 12 thread, and I feel like the biggest difference was the amount of fun we had just playing. Maybe that's just a me thing, but 13 has become too infuriating for my tastes. Who knows if NHL 12 is the answer though?[/QUOTE]

I agree with that. And the cause is basically because of how the goals are. NHL 13 doesn't really reward you for solid play or hard work. When you score, it's always like "Oh, ok. That's a goal. Cool." It just makes it hard to feel good about it because everything just seems so random.

But anyway...no more with this thread...you're just having a bad dream! NHL 13 doesn't exist! Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!

http://youtu.be/v16dRxknJe4?t=52s

bread's done
Back