Official NHL Not 15 (14) Discussion/CAG Team Thread - Headsets On Pants Off! New Team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also got the new May issue of PC Gamer today and they had a nice feature on American Truck Simulator in it. Apparently, it comes out in August. CANNOT WAIT!!!  :whee:

The developers also talk about supporting the game for a decade to properly represent the entire country at the level of detail they're aiming for...with the size of their current dev team (which is 20 people). They are anticipating expanding the team as revenue starts coming in though. Again, it's amazing the work these small teams do as opposed to the big AAA studios. Just two different worlds, man.

I get excited when I hear theres a new baseball game. Then I remember the Rockies still suck. And then im not excited anymore.

It'll be interesting to see how ATS changes over time.

Last edited by a moderator:
$20 for RBI baseball is a ripoff. There was an article on one of the gaming web sites saying how it's better than The Show and that's when I exited out of that website laughing.

On another note. If the Lightning and Predators go at it for the Stanley Cup, best series ever.

$20 for RBI baseball is a ripoff. There was an article on one of the gaming web sites saying how it's better than The Show and that's when I exited out of that website laughing.

On another note. If the Lightning and Predators go at it for the Stanley Cup, best series ever.
Well, they have A LOT of work to do to make it worth $20. Supposedly, they have made major improvements though. It will have 40 man rosters and it will have online play. Those are two big areas the last game was lacking. So, I'm at least hopeful it's not the bullshit that last year's game was. It's still weird to me that EA just doesn't want to bother to do baseball anymore. Basically NOBODY is doing it on XB1, and yet...they'd rather fiddlefuck around with NBA Live. Put those resources and that team back into MVP already.

As for Preds - Lightning, I've been saying that all year, haha. It would be such a fun series...and it would do a lot ot promote hockey in the southern US. And honestly, the NHL needs something like that more than it needs Boston vs Chicago over and over again. I'm just glad Nashville seems to have righted the ship.

They've won 3 straight now...and as weird as it sounds, it seems like Ryan Ellis is the key to it all. You wouldn't think a 2nd line d-man would have such an impact...but he just seems to bring an intensity that the rest of the team matches. Maybe it's because he's not as naturally gifted as a guy like Weber, so he has to work harder...and everybody sees it and wants to work hard too. I don't know. It's just weird how night and day it is when he's not in the lineup.

You'd be surprised when I say, a 4th line guy like Boyle is such an extremely important player to the Bolts success this year. He kills penalties like nobodies business, scores when truly needed and hell, I don't think he has missed a single game this year. I always have to talk shot about the Preds, but they are a great team this year and you, as I, probably get that weird feeling when you watch their games Like they are going to go deep into the playoffs.

I think we will all agree though, Let's hope Boston gets knocked out of the Play Off spot!

The Forza Horizon 2 Fast and Furious is standalone and out now. It is free until April 10th.
I installed it last night but it something weird happened. It said I needed to insert the disc in order to finish installing.

As for hockey, I obviously want the Wings, but it might not be pretty unless we correct the ship. I'm kind of pulling for a Preds/LA West and Bolts/Rangers [or Washington if they pull the metro wild card).

That is weird, maybe a glitch if they had just released it.

Make sure to check out the Forza Hub app too.  You get a free Huracan in the Fast and Furious game just for checking it out.

Be a semipro mode. 3-time Rookie of the year Domingo Ayala follows you around as your mentor. He teaches you how to steal goals, shoot a 3 pointer, how to stay onsides, and how to turtle properly in a fight.

Be a semipro mode. 3-time Rookie of the year Domingo Ayala follows you around as your mentor. He teaches you how to steal goals, shoot a 3 pointer, how to stay onsides, and how to turtle properly in a fight.
Are you trying to get my role on the team taken away? Stealing goals and going offsides it my thing!

By the way, unless we're moving hockey night to Monday nights, my season is done. Going away this weekend and baseball season starts next week, so I'm back to working Friday nights. As always, it was a blast.

By the way, unless we're moving hockey night to Monday nights, my season is done. Going away this weekend and baseball season starts next week, so I'm back to working Friday nights. As always, it was a blast.
When

school%2527s+out.gif

I could probably play on Mondays. But not until then.

Translation: "It was fun pucking with you all, but I pay the bills by working with balls."
Or..."I regret to inform you that I won't be able to grab my stick again until I get these balls out of my face."

If people are around and want to play, I would probably play a bit on Mondays.  My schedule isn't really steady early week so it would be hit or miss.

Yup...got my instructions from GMG to download through Rockstar's Social Club. 60GB...or 20% of my monthly bandwidth allowance. Sure, Comcast. Only pirates need that much internet. Totally...  :roll:

Obviously, I'm downloading it regardless. I might actually complain about the cap this month though. I'd honestly love to get their insight on how big they think downloads should be.

Wow, that first sentence blew my mind:
This time last year Five Nights at Freddy's didn't exist.

It's hard to believe in the span of less than a year, it went nothing, to three popular games. That alone is impressive, and now, add to that a movie? Holy smokes.

Yeah, it's like he performed a DoS attack on life, lol. The games were fairly low priced and were bundled quickly...like he just wanted to get them out there. Then it turned into crazy Youtube hype, and now this. A PR guru couldn't have drawn it up any better, haha.

The demo for that Titanic: Honor and Glory game is finally out....with DK2 support. And it is amazing. Probably one of the coolest uses for VR to me.,,just being able to explore places you could never go or seeing a way of life that doesn't exist anymore.

I guess the full release is going to be an adventure game of some kind and actually allow you to experience the sinking (I can't even imagine). But I got chills just walking around. So damn cool!

http://www.titanichg.com/demo/

Alan, here's that Titanic video in the Rift. I watched about 30 seconds of it before I decided I didn't want anything spoiled and needed to see it for myself, haha.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32HsM3_yU3Q[/youtube]

And might as well throw in the early sinking animation test the developer posted too.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey6XGv8ddTI[/youtube]

Again, I might just be a fan of the subject matter, but to me this looks like it's going to be pretty amazing.

I was referring to a different scene altogether. Now I'm picturing Alan drawing Nate as Nate lie naked on a couch, with only a strategically placed hockey puck covering his manhood.

Me: Hey, a thread for NHL 2015. I like and play NHL 15, let's see what's going on.....oh, we are talking about drawing guy's junk of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back