Official NYC/Westchester Thread - 30 members and growing

mgriff

CAGiversary!
Feedback
52 (100%)
Subscribe to this thread

I always see the Chicago Thread and I always feel that there should be an NYC thread due to the fact that I think alot of us are in the NYC and Westchester. Let me know what you think.

People in NYC/Westchester/Surrounding Areas Who Have Posted In Here:

akkis99
ananag112
anthonyroundtree
arcadia67
arsenalgear
BABETOOTH
balzak520
bezelbubba
bivensra
chaoszero
cheapyd
chris mrozek
chubs189
cjg725
connigit
coolieman2001
corruptiondee
crazeman
dago2727
depascal22
DerangedHermit
djak1
encendido5
epic wolf
evo t rex
fireshooter
fugazi_chichimon
gamoid
greydemise
guest number 2
gugaplex
he1neken28
help1
i am william h. macy
ikilledlassic
illenium
jam3582
javeryh
jedi1979
jeremy
jetblac
jive3d
johnnyc
Jrunt20x
kill3r7
megawc27
mgriff
Milkyman
moammo
MrMaddness
msut77
negativezero
NirvanaGuy777
nogard
notoriousxbox
omegaweapon7
outlawz42
ozzkev55
paean
paintballers
psiufoxx2
puffa469
ravaged
rhenzen
ryanbph
sallyballs
shadow9689
ShadowRayden
shadylane
smalien1
so play the violins
skycaptain99
sonicfreak5
soujiro_seta
stevesbored
thegreat2nd
trq
verbal
vherub
wildnuts02
Wombat
xeionp
zarathosny

Just post in this thread if your in NYC, Westchester, or Around Those Areas and I'll add you to the list.

1-16-08 - I know I haven't updated this list in forever, but i'll try to work on it as I have nothing to do all next week :p... up to page 8 right now...like 10 more to go...

Hey guys;

My friend's girlfriend wants to buy him a Wii for his birthday which is on Friday. Do you know any stores in the Yonkers/Bronx/Manhattan area that has Wiis in stock? Thanks a lot guys!

[quote name='SuperSnake2012']Hey guys;

My friend's girlfriend wants to buy him a Wii for his birthday which is on Friday. Do you know any stores in the Yonkers/Bronx/Manhattan area that has Wiis in stock? Thanks a lot guys![/quote]

If I remember right, the Nintendo World store gets them in every day, you may have to get there early in the morning to get one though.

[quote name='SuperSnake2012']Hey guys;

My friend's girlfriend wants to buy him a Wii for his birthday which is on Friday. Do you know any stores in the Yonkers/Bronx/Manhattan area that has Wiis in stock? Thanks a lot guys![/quote]

The TRU in Times Square also gets a huge shipment every Sunday. 250 I believe.

CC and BB tends to give out vouchers before the store opens every Sunday as well although I'm not sure if they are doing this anymore due to the holiday rush.

[quote name='noodlez']Bronx here,

I am also in the Westchester Sq. area ...

short walk to the 6 train.
[/QUOTE]

noodlez! you;re like 1 second away from me, i take the 6 train..what do you think of the new gamestop they opened up in the square :D??

[quote name='greydemise']noodlez! you;re like 1 second away from me, i take the 6 train..what do you think of the new gamestop they opened up in the square :D??[/quote]

I think the gamestop on the square will serve as a "utility" for me anyway. It's great not to have to Parkchester anymore to trade in some games or use some stacked coupons deal (parking is a headache there).

I guess I was always a K&S Gameworld person. They sometimes carry things you will never see in any GameStop. Hopefully they can co-exist together on the same side of the street no less.

After all is said tho...
We benifit from having both just steps away :applause:

I'm from the Bronx too :) I was in Times Square today, and I went into the Toys R Us. They had hundreds and hundreds of Wiis... couldn't really believe my eyes! They were selling so fast though.

Hey guys ever been to the new shop down on central avenue (westchester/yonkers cags). Its called "the game shop". Innovative title eh. Anyways its a sick shop they have like this awesome 360 tourney setup and like ten $4000 imacs for anybody to use also a rock band setup for free to play with leather couches and hdtvs. Awesome shop. Guy there told me theyve been open since halloween but i guess ive never noticed (store is huge btw like the size of a small supermarket). Ill try and post the addy later.

cheers,
mike

I take it this is just a list of people who live in NYC, as opposed to deals that can be found in NYC? Either way, Manhattan FTW.

[quote name='miktau']Hey guys ever been to the new shop down on central avenue (westchester/yonkers cags). Its called "the game shop". [/quote]

ummm...where is this exactly?

Hey whats goin on,

We are a new video game store called Play N Trade. We buy sell and trade all games from Atari to next Gen. So if you are in the area come check us out. We have Wii's in stock and no one to sell them to.

Play N Trade
1950 Central Pk Ave
Yonkers, Ny 10710

914-358-4900

[quote name='Milkyman']i live in brooklyn, work in lower manhattan, right next to ground zero.[/quote]
I live in Brooklyn and work in NYC. I'm work near Milkyman.

Up from Atlanta visiting fam in da Boogie-Down Bronx! Obi-1 Kenobi, how do your trade in values compare to Gamestop. I have a nephew who is putting on pounds and since he's a gamer, the Wiis you have in stock would be a step in the right direction. I saw that you are in Yonkers which is right around the way being that we are in the Whiteplains RD area

bread's done
Back