Official Playstation VR Deals and Discussion Thread

billyrox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
54 (100%)
Just starting a thread for deals for the Playstation VR. 

I picked up the Core bundle off Amazon and I'm looking for a cheap camera and move controllers.

I found that best buy has some cheap playstation 4 cameras on sale for 39.99 with free shipping.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-playstation-camera-for-playstation-4-black/8245153.p?skuId=8245153

If you all know any good deals for move controllers or launch games, let me know.

Until Dawn: Rush of Blood (PS VR) $15.99 via Amazon (Prime Price). https://www.amazon.c...heapassgam08-20

Last edited by a moderator:
That’s a shame. I’m still waiting to play Superhot.
I mean I'm with you in that I prefer physical copies, and I will buy them when they are available, but I'm not stubborn enough that I will miss out on great games solely because they are digital only, especially when they aren't full priced games.

A lot of people also realized buying every LRG release isn't going to make them a retirement fund, so people stopped hoarding them as much, which is letting people buy them easier. They didn't lose that many to WB/NT, just a few vocal loud assholes... :/
Night Trap was my first experience with LRG and it absolutely turned me off to them. I did everything possible to be ready. I got my account set up ahead of time. I waited up for the sale, refreshing the page every second until the sale went live. I clicked through checkout super fast. But when I went click the final confirmation it had sold out and disappeared from my cart. My first try was for the CE and it looked like the standard edition was still in stock so I tried that. Once again, at the final checkout it was removed from my cart. Between the two editions there were 8,000 copies and they were all gone in less than a minute. I haven’t been vocal and loud about it (until now I guess), but they absolutely lost me over the experience

Night Trap was my first experience with LRG and it absolutely turned me off to them. I did everything possible to be ready. I got my account set up ahead of time. I waited up for the sale, refreshing the page every second until the sale went live. I clicked through checkout super fast. But when I went click the final confirmation it had sold out and disappeared from my cart. My first try was for the CE and it looked like the standard edition was still in stock so I tried that. Once again, at the final checkout it was removed from my cart. Between the two editions there were 8,000 copies and they were all gone in less than a minute. I haven’t been vocal and loud about it (until now I guess), but they absolutely lost me over the experience
I got 2 regulars and the CE with 0 issues

I mean I'm with you in that I prefer physical copies, and I will buy them when they are available, but I'm not stubborn enough that I will miss out on great games solely because they are digital only, especially when they aren't full priced games.
This exactly.
I hear you. I take it neither of you have been burned before by a company. Microsoft stole from me, digital funds, and years worth of purchases/digital only content. I had XBL for a decade, and Xbox/360 were my primary consoles. My only account was banned, admittedly by a mistake on their end. After hours and hours of escalations, including phone and email support, I was told “sorry there’s no fixing the issue, yet you’re welcome to create an entirely new XBL account”. And no, they cannot transfer my purchases and funds.

So, I just don’t buy digital any longer.

Same thing happened to me. I tried buying the regular version and it sold out by the time I got to my cart. Also had everything set up in advance. I then tried to get the collectors edition and it was sold out too. I won't ever buy anything from LRG again. There was clearly enough demand for this that warranted a second printing but if they don't want to offer it, then I guess they won't be getting my money.

Funny, I've bought a few things from them but my inability to schedule time around a release window of 5 minutes for Night Trap pretty much convinced me to give up on buying from them. When asked to bring back presells to adjust initial release volumes I was reminded of the Skull Girls debacle which I also bought into. I have no ill feelings but until they can scale to accommodate more than just hardcore collectors and re-sellers then I'm just out of luck.

Incidentally, there's a a pretty decent VR sale live now ( still no Polybius :whistle2:( ) but in the list I mark the must haves for PSVR as:

Archangel

I Expect You to Do

Rez Infinite

Superhot Bundle (both great games for totally different reasons)

Invisible Hours

Rush of Blood

Wouldn't mind opinions on Windlands and Shoot Fruity (even though it only has a 25% discount)

Considering being on islands and in tropical places is my favorite place to be, I may have to get this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgg-vkihePo

I hear you. I take it neither of you have been burned before by a company. Microsoft stole from me, digital funds, and years worth of purchases/digital only content. I had XBL for a decade, and Xbox/360 were my primary consoles. My only account was banned, admittedly by a mistake on their end. After hours and hours of escalations, including phone and email support, I was told “sorry there’s no fixing the issue, yet you’re welcome to create an entirely new XBL account”. And no, they cannot transfer my purchases and funds.

Also one of the reasons that I won't buy digital if there is physical available. I've never been burned like this, but I understand that when you are making a digital purchase, you don't own the game, you only own a license -- which can be taken away at any time. Plus, you're relying on the service still being around in the future. Does anyone remember Desura? All those Free Plus games and other digital purchases amount to nothing if Sony ever decides PS4 is no longer relevant or discontinues Plus. Twenty years later, I can still put an NES cartridge into NES and play it. Will I be able to download and play that free Plus game I got a few months ago twenty years from now?

Funny, I've bought a few things from them but my inability to schedule time around a release window of 5 minutes for Night Trap pretty much convinced me to give up on buying from them. When asked to bring back presells to adjust initial release volumes I was reminded of the Skull Girls debacle which I also bought into. I have no ill feelings but until they can scale to accommodate more than just hardcore collectors and re-sellers then I'm just out of luck.

Incidentally, there's a a pretty decent VR sale live now ( still no Polybius :whistle2:( ) but in the list I mark the must haves for PSVR as:

Archangel
I Expect You to Do
Rez Infinite
Superhot Bundle (both great games for totally different reasons)
Invisible Hours
Rush of Blood

Wouldn't mind opinions on Windlands and Shoot Fruity (even though it only has a 25% discount)
What is the second superhot game? Is it vr?

I was just researching the same thing. I think it's a non vr game with a separate story. I think it's going to be free with xbox gold soon. I'm trying to decide if I should spend money on it now, or just wait and see if I can order the physical version for not a whole lot more money.

I'm curious to hear what other vr veterans here recommend to buy during this sale. I'll be purchasing some PSN cards with GS credit today for sure.

I was just researching the same thing. I think it's a non vr game with a separate story. I think it's going to be free with xbox gold soon. I'm trying to decide if I should spend money on it now, or just wait and see if I can order the physical version for not a whole lot more money.

I'm curious to hear what other vr veterans here recommend to buy during this sale. I'll be purchasing some PSN cards with GS credit today for sure.
It's the same game as the free one on Xbox. It's 2D only and has you walking through a level rather than standing still like you do in VR. It focuses much more on position in the room and getting to weapons rather than dodging bullets by ducking and grabbing weapons in the air like you do in the VR version. Also while the game is totally minimalist there are entirely different levels for 2D and VR version making the essentially different games.

While I appreciate Sony giving us another PSVR sale, I'm once again disappointed with the selection. Always seems to be the same titles over and over again. The titles I'm waiting for never seem to go on sale. Like Polybius or even Fruit Ninja.  A game like Superhot even goes on sale, but apparently Fruit Ninja is too good for that.

Yes, the bundle includes Superhot and Superhot VR.

I've been waiting for Superhot VR to go on sale so I am definitely going to download that. Anyone have thoughts on Arizona Sunrise though? Looks like it could be a good time and yes I do have the Aim controller.

While I appreciate Sony giving us another PSVR sale, I'm once again disappointed with the selection. Always seems to be the same titles over and over again. The titles I'm waiting for never seem to go on sale. Like Polybius or even Fruit Ninja. A game like Superhot even goes on sale, but apparently Fruit Ninja is too good for that.
Really? I think this is one of, if not the best, PSVR sales they have had on PSN. I am also biased because I really wanted Superhot VR to be on sale and if it wasn't I would be saying the same things you are probably.

Is Battlefront worth $6 just to try out the VR stuff?
Yes, the X-Wing VR Mission is really short, but the experience is well worth $6. I bought the Ultimate Edition on sale for $10 around the time the VR Mission came out and have only played that VR Mission a handful of times, no regrets.

Went for several titles here. Arizona Sunshine, Archangel, Thumper, Gunjack and Stunt Kite Masters for ~$40 seems good enough. Actually really looking forward to Stunt Kite and have wanted it since launch, but $10 seemed a little steep. I'm willing to give most VR games a shot at less than $5, except Justice League. That one is supposed to be really terrible.

Is Battlefront worth $6 just to try out the VR stuff?
I got a disc copy on eBay for $5 shipped. I got it just to play the VR mission and don’t regret my purchase. Had I not found it already I’d probably get this.

It’s really, really cool. But it did take me 3 tries to get through the 17 min mission to prevent motion sickness.

Went for several titles here. Arizona Sunshine, Archangel, Thumper, Gunjack and Stunt Kite Masters for ~$40 seems good enough. Actually really looking forward to Stunt Kite and have wanted it since launch, but $10 seemed a little steep. I'm willing to give most VR games a shot at less than $5, except Justice League. That one is supposed to be really terrible.
I've also wanted to get Stunt Kite Masters. Unfortunately I don't have PS+ so no sale price for me. :cry:

how on earth did they ban you ?

Also one of the reasons that I won't buy digital if there is physical available. I've never been burned like this, but I understand that when you are making a digital purchase, you don't own the game, you only own a license -- which can be taken away at any time. Plus, you're relying on the service still being around in the future. Does anyone remember Desura? All those Free Plus games and other digital purchases amount to nothing if Sony ever decides PS4 is no longer relevant or discontinues Plus. Twenty years later, I can still put an NES cartridge into NES and play it. Will I be able to download and play that free Plus game I got a few months ago twenty years from now?
you hardly own physical games, many games today have a patch to make it playable and some games don't even fit on the disk so if you can't download it you can't play it

how many games today do you think you'll want to play 20 years from now? a great looking game today will look horrible by then

I buy physical, not digital unless it's a digital only release, for collection, resale, feel of ownership or whatever reason. However, I do think digital has its own advantage. You have your point but you haven't considered all situation.

What if you NES cartridge or system was broken one day? If your NES system was broken, you couldn't play any of them and you cartridges are no more than paperweights.

Electronic can fail any time, cartridge, disc reader will wear out or destroyed by accident or any physical means, so they will certainly not working one day.

However, I can still play the NES because I have the NES emulators and the ROM files on PC which will work on any old PC and probably next 10+ years PC. That you can consider its the digital version.

Digital game is more like an ownership right. How long it will last depends on how Sony or the company want to do it. They can be a-hole or they can keep transferring your right to the new platform, by means of hardware backward support or using emulators like playing PSX games on PS Now and etc. That can potentially last longer than a physical cartridge or disc.

Question for you guys - is the Battlefront X-wing VR mission worth $6? 

I already played this game (and loved it) on the xbox. I really want to try the VR mission and the whole game is on sale right now for $6... but it's just one short mission right?

EDIT: Whoops! Sorry I didn't see this question was already asked on the previous page.

Bunch of PSVR games on sale for PS+ members only.

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/grid/STORE-MSF77008-PSPLUSSPECIALS/1

Once again, Sony pulling those Amazon Prime-like tactics and leaving non-members out of their sales. Bastards!
Wow, I'm jumping on late, but it seems like every damn PSVR title is on sale this week. What an absolute fucking gut-punch on titles I already bought in the past few weeks that are now going for way cheaper.

I know I'm in for The Brookhaven Experiment at the very least. I'm going to have to research a ton of the rest. Nearly everything else already says "Purchased" on it.

you hardly own physical games, many games today have a patch to make it playable and some games don't even fit on the disk so if you can't download it you can't play it

how many games today do you think you'll want to play 20 years from now? a great looking game today will look horrible by then
It's true that there are some games that have day-one patches just to play (The Tony Hawk 5 controversy comes to mind,) I find most games are at least playable without a patch. Buddy of mine has no internet at all, and he usually doesn't have much of a problem.

I half agree and disagree with the second paragraph. I feel that with each dimensional generation, the graphics become closer to having long-lasting appeal. The N64/PSX era is hard to look at. The resolution and polygon count was low, jagged graphics, and prerendered backgrounds. I wasn't a fan of them even when they were brand new, preferring the colorful 2D graphics of the SNES. But now we're at the fourth generation of 3D and things look beautiful. Same with 2D. I find Atari 2600 and Colecovision games pretty unplayable, but several generations later, the 2D graphics of the SNES still stand up today. I feel like in 20 years, PS4 graphics will still hold up (and so will SNES graphics.) Besides, I have a backlog going all the way back to PSX, so yeah, I'll still be playing them 20 years from now. :)

Hmmm...DOOM VFR or Arizona Sunshine? Both approx 20 bucks. And I have an aim controller.
Go for Arizona Sunshine since it's strictly a digital title. The disc version of Doom VFR has already gone as low as $14.99 before.

---

Okay, guys. I need an opinion on the following titles:

Bloody Zombies
The Brookhaven Experiment (already sold on this)
Crystal Rift
Dexed
Dick Wilde (only considering because it's Aim-compatible)
End Space
Ghosts in the Toybox: Chapter 1
Headmaster (demo was fun)
HeroCade
I Expect You to Die
Justice League VR (for $5, I might take a chance)
Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes (multiplayer only?)
Megaton Rainfall
Mortal Blitz
Pinball FX2 VR: The Walking Dead (do I need to purchase the base edition first?)
Resident Evil 7 Biohazard: Gold Edition (still looking for a lower price on physical)
Rez Infinite (demo was awesome)
RollerCoaster Legends
Smashbox Arena
The Solus Project
Sparc
Statik
Stifled
Superhot bundle (pretty much sold on this already)
Surgeon Simulator
Theseus
Time Machine VR
Tumble VR
Ultrawings

Just for fun (?), here are the titles I already own from this sale (most of which I paid much more for):

Apollo 11 VR
Arizona Sunshine
The Assembly
Batman: Arkham VR
The Bellows
Don't Knock Twice
Doom VFR
Eagle Flight
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR
Farpoint
Here They Lie
The Invisible Hours
Loading Human: Chapter 1
The Lost Bear
Paranormal Activity: The Lost Soul
PlayStation VR Worlds
Psychonauts in the Rhombus of Ruin
The Rabbit Hole
Star Wars Battlefront: Ultimate Edition
Thumper
Unearthing Mars
Until Dawn: Rush of Blood
Virry VR: Feel the Wild
Werewolves Within

Let me know if you need an opinion on any of those (I haven't played them all yet).

Go for Arizona Sunshine since it's strictly a digital title. The disc version of Doom VFR has already gone as low as $14.99 before.

---

[redacted]
Let me know if you need an opinion on any of those (I haven't played them all yet).
Superhot is a must have in my opinion. I haven't played the non-VR version so I can't comment on whether the bundle is worth the extra over the VR version.

Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes is pretty fun. It's a local multiplayer coop (I don't see how you can play it alone, and I don't know if online multiplayer is an option). My wife and I play it, alternating headsets. I think it'd be good as a party game too.

The N64/PSX era is hard to look at. The resolution and polygon count was low, jagged graphics, and prerendered backgrounds. I wasn't a fan of them even when they were brand new, preferring the colorful 2D graphics of the SNES. But now we're at the fourth generation of 3D and things look beautiful. Same with 2D. I find Atari 2600 and Colecovision games pretty unplayable, but several generations later, the 2D graphics of the SNES still stand up today. I feel like in 20 years, PS4 graphics will still hold up (and so will SNES graphics.) Besides, I have a backlog going all the way back to PSX, so yeah, I'll still be playing them 20 years from now. :)
The resolution display accounts more for the poor perceived graphics quality rather than polygon count (which depends on the game, much worse if polygons are used for human body, but fine if for simple objects).

If you've ever tried PC emulators for N64 and PSX, it's a huge step better than on its native console low resolution. PSX doesn't have 2D API, everything is using 3D for 2D looking games. It will scale well, except still using low resolution texture, on higher resolution.

Dreamcast using its VGA output (640x480) is even more stunning than its composite TV output, which gives fantastic 3D/2D shooter Ikaruga a better justice.

I can't hardly agree NES's 2D graphics look good, it will always be using its low native resolution because the graphics is not scalable.

Superhot is a must have in my opinion. I haven't played the non-VR version so I can't comment on whether the bundle is worth the extra over the VR version.

Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes is pretty fun. It's a local multiplayer coop (I don't see how you can play it alone, and I don't know if online multiplayer is an option). My wife and I play it, alternating headsets. I think it'd be good as a party game too.
Thanks. Yeah, still considering the merits of VR vs. bundle. Too many people in this thread have recommended it already, so I'm getting over my own prejudices about it.

It'll probably be a skip for me on Keep Talking since I have nobody to play with (sad face). I wonder how similar I Expect You to Die is?

Arizona Sunshine is getting a physical release, as is Superhot, at least in Europe. Not sure about the US yet, but I wouldn't discount it from happening.

VR is the one area I go all digital. Hate swapping disks with the headset on.

I Expect You to Die - Worth a buy, definitely.

Justice League VR (for $5, I might take a chance) - NOPE
Mortal Blitz - It's fun, but short and shallow. For light gun shooter fans. Buy it on sale and you won't feel cheated.
Resident Evil 7 Biohazard: Gold Edition - I had a hard time with RE7 because of world wobble issues. Couldn't get into it
Sparc - The people at PSVR reddit love Sparc, I know that. And Sprint Vector too
Statik - worth 10 bucks easily.
Superhot bundle (pretty much sold on this already) - Best VR game IMO!
Theseus - It's just...ok. Not as great as it looks.
Dammit. This looks like it's going to be a full cart week for me. And I might have to take a chance on a few unknowns. Thanks for the opinions.

I loved both Arizona and Doom, so not sure which one you should go for. Doom is definitely the most technologically accomplished of the two, so I'd probably head that direction. I've seen Arizona go for $20 about 3-4 times in past few months so I'm sure there'll be plenty of opportunity to pick it up later.

Any opinions on VR Karts? I have being debating on whether or not to order it from Amazon for $20. 

Also could use opinions on the following...

Here They Lie

Radical G Racing Revolved(how much VR content is available?)

how on earth did they ban you ?

I was playing GTA5 on my Xbox 360 when it first came out. One day I turned on Xbox on, started up GTA, and I had a popup from XBL notifications saying my sign in failed, and my account was banned until 2099. I contacted MS through forums, email, and by phone. Even emailed Balmer back then and had someone from his office personally call me.

At that time people were changing regions and downloading games from other countries. I never once did that. Somehow my account got swooped up in their banhammers. I spent two weeks back and forth with representatives from Microsoft and in the end their solution was a near quote of 'we want you as a customer, unfortunately we cannot restore the history or purchases from that gamertag. You're welcome to create a new account with another email address".

That was it. They've refused to provide any evidence citing confidentiality. Of MY personal information. Since then, I've never purchased another Microsoft product. I've vehemently boycotted the Xbone, XOX, and even PCs. Switched to macOS as well. I'll never purchase another Microsoft product again.

Also could use opinions on the following...

Here They Lie
There's a demo on Demo Disc 1 which made me slightly nauseous due to full locomotion. I had already picked it up during the holiday sale before I tried it, so still haven't gotten around to the full game yet. I know that isn't much help.

At that time people were changing regions and downloading games from other countries. I never once did that. Somehow my account got swooped up in their banhammers. I spent two weeks back and forth with representatives from Microsoft and in the end their solution was a near quote of 'we want you as a customer, unfortunately we cannot restore the history or purchases from that gamertag. You're welcome to create a new account with another email address".
Wow, that is the biggest load of fucking bullshit I ever heard. I'm so sorry you had to go through that. That would be enough to turn anyone away from Microsoft products forever.

Did a lot of redbox flipping today and got the skyrim PSVR set along with $30 in PSN codes for the sale. Also found RE7 Gold edition at a local discount store for 10 bucks, was stoked for that.

Dell.com has the Skyrim bundle for $350 with a $100 Dell gift card. Think I might finally bite on VR.

If I have a good computer and a ps4, but don't plan on getting a ps4 pro, is PSVR really worth it or would I be better off waiting on a good deal on Oculus or Vive?

I added my thoughts for the games that I have played...

---

The Brookhaven Experiment
-I can’t stand wave shooters, but I had a lot of fun playing this. I recommend it.
-A lot of people like it, but I didn’t care for it at all.
I Expect You to Die
-This game is short but it’s a lot of fun and $7.50 is a steal. BUY NOW!
-This is lent even worth downloading for FREE. It’s terrible. I hoped to play it with my 4 year old who loves all things super heroes but it’s terrible. DONT BUY!!!
Megaton Rainfall
-Another game most people seem to like but I didn’t care for it. It feels like a game that you’d play at Chuckie Cheese.
Mortal Blitz
-Very short but I enjoyed it. Controls take a little getting used to, but it’s fun.
Resident Evil 7 Biohazard: Gold Edition (still looking for a lower price on physical)
-RE7 and most of the dlc is amazing.
Rez Infinite
-One of the best games on the system!
Sparc
-Awesome game! Truly feels like you are playing a virtual sport. The tracking is amazing. I haven’t played in a while though so I don’t know how many people are still playing or if it’s easy to find a game.
Statik
-Really fun puzzle game. Play the demo if you haven’t already. Pretty cool story too. I really liked it.
Stifled
-Haven’t played but I’m also interested in this one.
Superhot bundle
-Not sure about the bundle but the VR game is a top 3 PSVR Game for me. It’s amazing!
Ultrawings
-If you like flying sims, this is an awesome game. I have felt a little queasy at times, but it’s really cool flying using the Move controllers as hands to control the instruments in the planes.

Just for fun (?), here are the titles I already own from this sale (most of which I paid much more for):

Apollo 11 VR
Arizona Sunshine
The Assembly
Batman: Arkham VR
The Bellows
Don't Knock Twice
Doom VFR
Eagle Flight
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR
Farpoint
Here They Lie
The Invisible Hours
Loading Human: Chapter 1
The Lost Bear
Paranormal Activity: The Lost Soul
PlayStation VR Worlds
Psychonauts in the Rhombus of Ruin
The Rabbit Hole
Star Wars Battlefront: Ultimate Edition
Thumper
Unearthing Mars
Until Dawn: Rush of Blood
Virry VR: Feel the Wild
Werewolves Within

I added my thoughts for the games that I have played...

The Brookhaven Experiment
-I can’t stand wave shooters, but I had a lot of fun playing this. I recommend it.
-A lot of people like it, but I didn’t care for it at all.
I Expect You to Die
-This game is short but it’s a lot of fun and $7.50 is a steal. BUY NOW!
-This is lent even worth downloading for FREE. It’s terrible. I hoped to play it with my 4 year old who loves all things super heroes but it’s terrible. DONT BUY!!!
Megaton Rainfall
-Another game most people seem to like but I didn’t care for it. It feels like a game that you’d play at Chuckie Cheese.
Mortal Blitz
-Very short but I enjoyed it. Controls take a little getting used to, but it’s fun.
-RE7 and most of the dlc is amazing.
Rez Infinite
-One of the best games on the system!
Sparc
-Awesome game! Truly feels like you are playing a virtual sport. The tracking is amazing. I haven’t played in a while though so I don’t know how many people are still playing or if it’s easy to find a game.
Statik
-Really fun puzzle game. Play the demo if you haven’t already. Pretty cool story too. I really liked it.
Stifled
-Haven’t played but I’m also interested in this one.
Superhot bundle
-Not sure about the bundle but the VR game is a top 3 PSVR Game for me. It’s amazing!
Ultrawings
-If you like flying sims, this is an awesome game. I have felt a little queasy at times, but it’s really cool flying using the Move controllers as hands to control the instruments in the planes.
Thanks, man. I'm pretty much sold on Brookhaven, I Expect You to Die, Rez, Statik (even though I found the demo too challenging) and Superhot VR. I thought the demo for Headmaster was hilarious, but not sure if I care for headbanging controls only. I take it Sparc is a multiplayer only game? Still unsure about Ultrawings; I don't care for flying sims, but it might be interesting to check out in VR. I really wish a bulk of these titles had demos...

LOL I went to buy I Expect You To Die because I heard it's pretty good and I didn't even see it in the list earlier, then I realized my PS+ expired within the past week.

So no sale for me!

Opened up ps app on phone, go to sale page.
Wallet panicked for the first time in a very long time.

Half my wishlist is on sale...

I better find a 20% coupon or deal on psn credit in the next few days.

Here are the new deals for today:

100ft Robot Golf - $4.99 - 75% Off - Ends 2/27
Apollo 11 VR - $5.99 - 50% Off - Ends 2/27
Archangel - $8.99 - 70% Off - Ends 2/27
Arizona Sunshine - $19.99 - 50% Off - Ends 2/27
The Assembly - $14.99 - 50% Off - Ends 2/27
Batman: Arkham VR - $11.99 - 40% Off - Ends 2/27
The Bellows - $2.99 - 40% Off - Ends 2/27
Bloody Zombies - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 2/27
The Brookhaven Experiment - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 2/27
Carnival Games VR - $5.99 - 70% Off - Ends 2/27
Carnival Games VR - Alley Adventure - $5.99 - 25% Off - Ends 2/27
CastleStorm VR Edition - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 2/27
Catlateral Damage - $2.99 - 70% Off - Ends 2/27
Chess Ultra - $7.79 - 40% Off - Ends 2/27
Crystal Rift - $3.89 - 70% Off - Ends 2/27
Darknet - $4.49 - 70% Off - Ends 2/27
Dexed - $2.49 - 75% Off - Ends 2/27
Dick Wilde - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 2/27
Dino Frontier - $22.49 - 25% Off - Ends 2/27
Dirt Rally - PlayStation VR Upgrade DLC - $6.49 - 50% Off - Ends 2/27
Dirt Rally Plus PlayStation VR Bundle - $17.49 - 75% Off - Ends 2/27
Discovery - $8.99 - 25% Off - Ends 2/27
Don’t Knock Twice - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 2/27
Doom VFR - $20.09 - 30% Off - Ends 2/27
Driveclub VR - $5.99 - 70% Off - Ends 2/27
Eagle Flight - $11.99 - 70% Off - Ends 2/27
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR - $41.99 - 30% Off - Ends 2/27
End Space - $5.99 - 70% Off - Ends 2/27
Farpoint - $29.99 - 40% Off - Ends 2/27
Ghosts in the Toybox: Chapter 1 - $8.99 - 40% Off - Ends 2/27
Gunjack - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 2/27
Headmaster - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 2/27
Here They Lie - $5.99 - 70% Off - Ends 2/27
HeroCade - $8.99 - 40% Off - Ends 2/27
Hustle Kings VR - $5.99 - 70% Off - Ends 2/27
I Expect You To Die - $7.49 - 70% Off - Ends 2/27
Infinite Minigolf - $8.99 - 40% Off - Ends 2/27
The Invisible Hours $14.99 - 50% Off - Ends 2/27
Justice League VR: The Complete Experience - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 2/27
Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 2/27
League of War: VR Arena - $14.99 - 25% Off - Ends 2/27
Light Tracer - $8.99 - 40% Off - Ends 2/27
Loading Human: Chapter 1 - $11.99 - 70% Off - Ends 2/27
The Lost Bear - $9.74 - 25% Off - Ends 2/27
Megaton Rainfall - $11.99 - 25% Off - Ends 2/27
Moonshot Galaxy - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 2/27
Mortal Blitz - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 2/27
Moto Racer 4 - $9.99 - 75% Off - Ends 2/27
Moto Racer 4 Deluxe Edition - $17.99 - 70% Off - Ends 2/27
NBA 2KVR Experience - $4.49 - 70% Off - Ends 2/27
Nebulous - $2.99 - 80% Off - Ends 2/27
Paranormal Activity: The Lost Soul - $19.99 - 50% Off - Ends 2/27
Perfect - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 2/27
Pinball FX2 VR - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 2/27
Pinball FX2 VR - Season 1 Pack - $12.49 - 50% Off - Ends 2/27
Pinball FX2 VR - The Walking Dead - $2.99 - 50% Off - Ends 2/27
PixelJunk VR Dead Hungry - $4.99 - 75% Off - Ends 2/27
PlayStation VR Worlds - $5.99 - 70% Off - Ends 2/27
Psychonauts In The Rhombus of Ruin - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 2/27
The Rabbit Hole - $3.74 - 25% Off - Ends 2/27
Radial-G: Racing Revolved - $14.99 - 50% Off - Ends 2/27
Resident Evil 7 biohazard - $23.99 - 20% Off - Ends 2/27
Resident Evil 7 biohazard Gold Edition - $39.99 - 20% Off - Ends 2/27
Resident Evil VII biohazard - Banned Footage Vol 1 - $5.99 - 40% Off - Ends 2/27
Resident Evil VII biohazard - Banned Footage Vol 2 - $8.99 - 40% Off - Ends 2/27
Resident Evil VII biohazard - End of Zoe - $11.99 - 20% Off - Ends 2/27
Resident Evil VII biohazard - Season Pass - $20.99 - 30% Off - Ends 2/27
Rez Infinite - $14.99 - 50% Off - Ends 2/27
Rigs Mechanized Combat League - $14.99 - 50% Off - Ends 2/27
Rollercoaster Dreams - $3.99 - 80% Off - Ends 2/27
RollerCoaster Legends - $4.49 - 10% Off - Ends 2/27
Shooty Fruity - $15.99 - 20% Off - Ends 2/27
Smashbox Arena - $5.99 - 70% Off - Ends 2/27
Snow Fortress - $11.24 - 25% Off - Ends 2/27
The Solus Project - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 2/27
Sparc - $14.99 - 50% Off - Ends 2/27
Special Delivery - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 2/27
Star Trek: Bridge Crew - $24.99 - 50% Off - Ends 2/27
Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition - $5.99 - 80% Off - Ends 2/27
Starship Disco - $2.49 - 75% Off - Ends 2/27
Statik - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 2/27
Stifled - $11.99 - 40% Off - Ends 2/27
Stunt Kite Masters VR - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 2/27
Superhot Mind Is Software Bundle - $29.99 - 25% Off - Ends 2/27
Superhot VR - $18.74 - 25% Off - Ends 2/27
Super Stardust Ultra VR - $5.99 - 70% Off - Ends 2/27
Surgeon Simulator: Experience Reality - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 2/27
Theseus - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 2/27
Thumper - $5.99 - 70% Off - Ends 2/27
Time Machine VR - $14.99 - 50% Off - Ends 2/27
Touhou Kobuto V: Burst Battle - $17.99 - 40% Off - Ends 2/27
Trackmania Turbo - $11.99 - 70% Off - Ends 2/27
Tumble VR - $2.99 - 70% Off - Ends 2/27
Ultrawings - $18.74 - 25% Off - Ends 2/27
Unearthing Mars - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 2/27
Until Dawn: Rush of Blood - $5.99 - 70% Off - Ends 2/27
VEV: Viva Ex Vivo VR Edition - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 2/27
VEV: Viva Ex Vivo VR Edition Basic Bundle - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 2/27
VEV: Viva Ex Vivo VR Edition Complete Bundle - $7.99 - 50% Off - Ends 2/27
Virry VR: Feel the Wild - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 2/27
VR Karts - $17.99 - 40% Off - Ends 2/27
VR Ping Pong - $4.49 - 70% Off - Ends 2/27
Werewolves Within - $8.99 - 70% Off - Ends 2/27
Windlands - $7.49 - 70% Off - Ends 2/27

New Releases:

Apex Construct - $29.99

The Persistence: Demo - Free
Run Dorothy Run - $29.99

Some recommendation resources:

My PSVR impressions guide

Videos: My YT channel, SmashPad

I'll try to add more videos and impressions to the above this week when I've got some free time.

Opened up ps app on phone, go to sale page.
Wallet panicked for the first time in a very long time.

Half my wishlist is on sale...

I better find a 20% coupon or deal on psn credit in the next few days.
20% coupon expired last week, unless there is a new one I don't know about.

bread's done
Back