Official Playstation VR Deals and Discussion Thread

billyrox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
54 (100%)
Just starting a thread for deals for the Playstation VR. 

I picked up the Core bundle off Amazon and I'm looking for a cheap camera and move controllers.

I found that best buy has some cheap playstation 4 cameras on sale for 39.99 with free shipping.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-playstation-camera-for-playstation-4-black/8245153.p?skuId=8245153

If you all know any good deals for move controllers or launch games, let me know.

Until Dawn: Rush of Blood (PS VR) $15.99 via Amazon (Prime Price). https://www.amazon.c...heapassgam08-20

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my god, guys, this game is so beautiful. Just the colors alone are so vibrant and popping; VR has never looked better. Just finished up the third world and I really enjoyed the beach level where the waves lift and submerge you. Let me also take this time to say that the music is fantastic, it reminds me of Donkey Kong Country. Oh, and did I mention how much I adore BIG boss battles? I love games that give you such a huge scope and make you feel tiny. I'm starting to get a little sad because I realized there's only two worlds left and I know there's no other VR game out there that feels as polished as this experience. It's like the magic and wonder of Moss along with the puzzle-platforming of Along Together (a game I like but looks ugly compared to this). For now, I'm clearing all the bots/chameleons and attempting to finish the gold challenges before I proceed any further. I find a new appreciation for each detail every time I revisit a level. I can't get over how crisp and gorgeous the darker nighttime levels look. There's so much texture in the game, I could live in this space.

In my head, I keep wanting to call it Astro Bot Hunger Force.
I completely get what you are saying about the DKC reference. There are few levels that give me that same vibe, like Dire Dire Docks on Mario 64 as well as DKC water level.

I don't know if you've played it, but Abzu also gave me that same feeling and the whole game is an underewater adventure. The one level with the blue whales gives me chills every time I play it. I actually played it tonight because there is a commercial right now on TV that reminded me of that level as far as the music goes, and I had to play it to hear it lol.

I completely get what you are saying about the DKC reference. There are few levels that give me that same vibe, like Dire Dire Docks on Mario 64 as well as DKC water level.

I don't know if you've played it, but Abzu also gave me that same feeling and the whole game is an underewater adventure. The one level with the blue whales gives me chills every time I play it. I actually played it tonight because there is a commercial right now on TV that reminded me of that level as far as the music goes, and I had to play it to hear it lol.
DKC was one of my favorite games on the SNES, and honestly, no other game has made me feel more like a kid again than Astro Bot. The VR element feels like a natural extension of those games I grew up on. Really makes me wonder how Nintendo is going to change the game once they finally get into the VR industry (no, the Virtual Boy doesn't count).

Yeah, I love Abzû. It's the only underwater game where I can actually feel relaxed because I don't have to worry about creatures eating me. :) I agree, it has some really beautiful scenes and memorable music. Can you imagine how awesome a game like that would be in VR? (That reminds me, I still have Time Machine in my backlog...)

More fawning over Astro Bot:

I realized I should spoiler these from now on because half the fun is discovering this stuff for yourself. I just wanted to say, area 4-1 is like a childhood dream come true with the an Iron Giant-like character helping you out. And I'm noticing more cool detail in the caves where you can see through the prism of crystals. Has anyone else noticed those flowers that you look at and they get excited and bloom for you? Meanwhile the others will get jealous and sad. I'm really enjoying the variety of the challenge levels; some of them literally feel like a day at the beach. The majority are super fun, but don't accidentally press "Play Again" otherwise it won't save your progress. Make sure to hit quit if you get both bots or you'll be cursing up a storm like me.

*sigh* Only one world left. Biding my time while my controller charges.

DKC was one of my favorite games on the SNES, and honestly, no other game has made me feel more like a kid again than Astro Bot. The VR element feels like a natural extension of those games I grew up on. Really makes me wonder how Nintendo is going to change the game once they finally get into the VR industry (no, the Virtual Boy doesn't count).

Yeah, I love Abzû. It's the only underwater game where I can actually feel relaxed because I don't have to worry about creatures eating me. :) I agree, it has some really beautiful scenes and memorable music. Can you imagine how awesome a game like that would be in VR? (That reminds me, I still have Time Machine in my backlog...)

More fawning over Astro Bot:

I realized I should spoiler these from now on because half the fun is discovering this stuff for yourself. I just wanted to say, area 4-1 is like a childhood dream come true with the an Iron Giant-like character helping you out. And I'm noticing more cool detail in the caves where you can see through the prism of crystals. Has anyone else noticed those flowers that you look at and they get excited and bloom for you? Meanwhile the others will get jealous and sad. I'm really enjoying the variety of the challenge levels; some of them literally feel like a day at the beach. The majority are super fun, but don't accidentally press "Play Again" otherwise it won't save your progress. Make sure to hit quit if you get both bots or you'll be cursing up a storm like me.

*sigh* Only one world left. Biding my time while my controller charges.
You do "keep" your bots on challenge levels if you select "play again" on accident. I have done it multiple times and I just quit and still get both bots.

I have like 7 or 8 challenge levels left. The last 5 or 6 and then there are 2 that I have skipped. I skipped the laser one just because I've gotten very close to the end and was just frustrated, and then the one with the throwing stars I just tried like twice and said I'll come back to it later because it's going to be very tough.

Deracine impressions are as follows:

-top 5 best looking PSVR game easy. Best particles effects in VR by a mile.

-walking sim with puzzles. Clearly designed to be a chill, accessible experience that doesn't frustrate you are get you stuck.

-overall high production value across the board. Looks like the From used regular (not B-team) staff.

-bad controls. Not just snap turning and teleporting but weird objection investigation controls as well. Another case of over designing controls to accommodate motion sickness and ignoring folks who don't get it (anymore).

The worst part about this game is it doesn't seem like it's for anyone. Most hardcore VR fans are sick of walking sims. New folks will likely just buy Firewall, Astrobot, Moss, etc.  and games from more popular genres. Deracine would have been an incredible proof of concept a year ago but now it just reminds me that I should want that kind of quality in my FPS, driving, and other VR games but it's just not there yet.

You do "keep" your bots on challenge levels if you select "play again" on accident. I have done it multiple times and I just quit and still get both bots.

I have like 7 or 8 challenge levels left. The last 5 or 6 and then there are 2 that I have skipped. I skipped the laser one just because I've gotten very close to the end and was just frustrated, and then the one with the throwing stars I just tried like twice and said I'll come back to it later because it's going to be very tough.
That's strange. It happened to me twice where I cleared the level, accidentally hit play again, quit and lost all my progress for that stage. I've learned to be careful and not even risk it anymore.

For me, it was the hook pulling one that gave me the hardest time. The lasers and ninja stars killed me by a fraction of a second, but I found new ways to shortcut through it. There was also the one where you're bouncing around on platforms which really challenged my depth perception. I found that it's not even so much making the time limits (which are generous), it's just getting through the course without dying.

This game never lets up with the surprises:

At this point, it's all icing on the cake. Area 5-1, with the water level lifting around you making you feel like you're wading in neck deep water was unique, as was the cool effect of a thunderstorm up in the clouds with objects hurtling towards you. And of course Bots & Goblins, definitely one of the highlights of the game. I love that you use the "lightbar" to bust ghosts, as well as shining it around as a flashlight to uncover secrets (I like that the trees/tombstones react when you shine it in their eyes). There's one moment where I'm just looking at everything that's going on around me and I see this flock of bone vultures overhead and it almost gave me a stopmotion vibe, like something out of a Tim Burton movie. This would have been a perfect Halloween level to play. And it goes without saying that the Japanese dojo was incredible. Just any level where I can look off into the distance (again, nighttime scenes look the best) and feel like I've traveled into a whole new world. I feel like I've had so many unique experiences in VR, but never as much variety as this one offers in such vivid immersive detail. The last lava level was the most challenging, but had some cool visual stuff; a lava waterfall, and that part where the platform below you drops off gave me that rollercoaster "heart in my throat" feeling every time (which probably isn't great for people with motion sickness, but I found it thrilling).

I'm at the last boss now, just took a breather so I could enjoy everything that's come before.

Deracine impressions are as follows:

-top 5 best looking PSVR game easy. Best particles effects in VR by a mile.

-walking sim with puzzles. Clearly designed to be a chill, accessible experience that doesn't frustrate you are get you stuck.

-overall high production value across the board. Looks like the From used regular (not B-team) staff.

-bad controls. Not just snap turning and teleporting but weird objection investigation controls as well. Another case of over designing controls to accommodate motion sickness and ignoring folks who don't get it (anymore).

The worst part about this game is it doesn't seem like it's for anyone. Most hardcore VR fans are sick of walking sims. New folks will likely just buy Firewall, Astrobot, Moss, etc. and games from more popular genres. Deracine would have been an incredible proof of concept a year ago but now it just reminds me that I should want that kind of quality in my FPS, driving, and other VR games but it's just not there yet.
I was planning on getting it, but I'll probably wait for a sale (hopefully before Christmas). It sounds like it might be for me, I always enjoy walking around in a VR space. Sounds a little bit like Torn, which I'd also put in my top 5 best looking games.

I just got the plat for Astro Bot so I'll shut up about it now.

Man, those last two boss fights looked so good. I wish every VR game had as much ambition and scope to throw everything at you like that. I feel like the game had everything as far as environments go. I'm almost certain it will warrant a sequel and can't wait to see what else the devs think up. Now I wish I could go back and plat The Playroom, but I don't have anyone to play with. :whistle2:(

Definitely my GOTY, at least as far as VR goes. I also really enjoyed God of War and Detroit this year, though I still haven't played Spider-Man or Red Dead 2 yet. Not sure where to go from here. It feels like I've played the future and there's no going back.

Remember that scene in Her with the hologram game? It almost feels like a step in that direction, although not as foul-mouthed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAqedT9mukY

Ya, I beat Astro Bot last night myself. Incredible game. 

I don't say this lightly but that may be my favorite 3d platformer ever... the levels, the style, the controls, the way it uses VR, that's hard to top. 

The final boss in Astrobot was fantastic and was such a perfectly fitting character to that masterpiece of a game.  I had a smile on my face the entire time I was facing him.

Astro bot is finally available preowned online from gamestop.com. with cag16 and elite pro, it's about $20 before tax and shipping. Trying to get free shipping, but it seems $5-6 is the lowest no matter how much i add to the cart. I may wait til pro day to see if a copy happens to show up nearby.

I was planning on getting it, but I'll probably wait for a sale (hopefully before Christmas). It sounds like it might be for me, I always enjoy walking around in a VR space. Sounds a little bit like Torn, which I'd also put in my top 5 best looking games.
It's even less interactive then Torn but much, much prettier and much more somber. You're in an orphanage and there's melancholy strings playing the whole time. It's clearly not going to end with everyone getting adopted.

The final boss in Astrobot was fantastic and was such a perfectly fitting character to that masterpiece of a game. I had a smile on my face the entire time I was facing him.
Same here, it was pretty much perfect and I was surprised how they could top themselves after such non-stop high caliber level design. I'm going to try and find time to plat the game despite more incoming VR and bigger 2D releases waiting to get played.

The Target BF ad says "Save $100 on all Playstation VR bundles". Some folks are interpreting that as including the Doom and Astrobot bundles, not just the Creed/Superhot bundle. If so, that would bring the Moss bundle down to $200.

I hope this is true. Only thing that would make my BF better would be if Amazon PM'd the price on the Moss bundle.

KvD3ZYt.png

Just platinum'd Astrobot.  Damn good game and now I really have no reason to play it again :(

The hardest challenge level for me by far was the one with the hookshot thing.  Like the level was easy to beat, but it's the only one that really gave me a challenge to do it in time, and you had to do some nice little trickery to get some short cuts.  And even when I did some, I beat it in 1:00:66 then 1:00:03 and you had to do it in under a minute lol.  Then on my last run I got it in just over 58 seconds so I definitely shed some time in places.  Other than that though, none really gave me too much trouble.  

But damn, what a really fun game.  I had 5 hidden trophies to get once I beat all the challenges but they were easy after looking at the description of the hidden information.  

The new deals for today:

Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration - $35.99 - 40% Off - $11.99 - 80% Off - Ends 11/13

Transpose - $17.99 - 10% Off - Ends 11/13

The deals still going on:

The American Dream - $14.99 - 25% Off - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 11/13
Archangel - $17.99 - 40% Off - $5.99 - 80% Off - Ends 11/13
Code51: Mecha Arena - $15.99 - 20% Off - $11.99 - 40% Off - Ends 11/13
Eagle Flight - $13.19 - 34% Off - $6.59 - 67% Off - Ends 11/13
Electronauts - $16.99 - 15% Off - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 11/13
The Invisible Hours - $20.99 - 30% Off - $11.99 - 60% Off - Ends 11/13
Loading Human: Chapter 1 - $$23.99 - 40% Off - $7.99 - 80% Off - Ends 11/13
MLB Home Run Derby VR - $14.99 - 25% Off - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 11/13
Paper Dolls - $15.29 - 10% Off - Ends 11/13
Radial-G: Racing Revolved - $10.49 - 30% Off - $5.99 - 60% Off - Ends 11/13
Raw Data - $27.99 - 30% Off - $15.99 - 60% Off - Ends 11/13
Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration - $35.99 - 40% Off - $11.99 - 80% Off - Ends 11/13

Space Rift: Episode 1 - $12.99 - 35% Off - $5.99 - 70% Off - Ends 11/13
Sprint Vector - $20.99 - 30% Off - $11.99 - 60% Off - Ends 11/13
Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition - $17.99 - 40% Off - $5.99 - 80% Off - Ends 11/13

Transpose - $17.99 - 10% Off - Ends 11/13
Werewolves Within - $13.19 - 34% Off - $6.59 - 67% Off - Ends 11/13

New Releases:

Deracine - $29.99

Starbear: Taxi - $4.99

Syren - $19.99

Just a heads up people Limited Run Games is releasing a PSVR physical version of , “To the Top,” today at 10 AM eastern time. I’ve heard good things about this game.

The Target BF ad says "Save $100 on all Playstation VR bundles". Some folks are interpreting that as including the Doom and Astrobot bundles, not just the Creed/Superhot bundle. If so, that would bring the Moss bundle down to $200.

I hope this is true. Only thing that would make my BF better would be if Amazon PM'd the price on the Moss bundle.

KvD3ZYt.png
The Meijer's Black Friday Ad has the Astro Bot/Moss Bundle for $199 (no move controllers), and also the splash sticker that says $100 off all PSVR bundles. So I have a feeling it's most likely going to be a thing at a lot of places.

https://blackfriday.com/ads/black-friday/meijer/8

$200 for PSVR with Moss and Astrobot...

I mean that is the most no brainer purchase in video game history IMO if you don't have one already.

I have an Oculus, Leveno Windows mixed reality (long story) and the PSVR. My PSVR is by far the most used of the three. I'll echo the chorus of praise that Astrobot is getting here. I'm crossing my fingers that the local Meijer's gets Tetris Effect on Friday during the B2G1 sale this week to come home with that, Deracine and Moss. Big ask though..

$200 for PSVR with Moss and Astrobot...

I mean that is the most no brainer purchase in video game history IMO if you don't have one already.
I think people should get in on the move bundles with Creed & Superhot instead. The move controllers are pretty essential and $50 for a pair of new ones ain’t bad. Superhot is an amazing and essential game. I’ve seen praise for Creed too. Then they could just get Moss & Astrobot separate

Did the doom and skyrim bundles hit $200? Or were they $250/$200 like these ones. They were the previous models right? I'm looking to pick up a PSVR bundle and Pro this month. The bundles seem to be $100 off everywhere which is nice but not seeing anything for the Pro yet.

Did the doom and skyrim bundles hit $200? Or were they $250/$200 like these ones. They were the previous models right? I'm looking to pick up a PSVR bundle and Pro this month. The bundles seem to be $100 off everywhere which is nice but not seeing anything for the Pro yet.
The doom bundle has hit $200 in the past but msrp on it is still $300. Skyrim bundle is still $350 msrp as well so the new bundles are really the ones to get since they will be the same price. Astrobot + Moss > Doom and Creed + Superhot > Skyrim

Edit: both the Doom & Skyrim bundles are V2 headsets

I think people should get in on the move bundles with Creed & Superhot instead. The move controllers are pretty essential and $50 for a pair of new ones ain’t bad. Superhot is an amazing and essential game. I’ve seen praise for Creed too. Then they could just get Moss & Astrobot separate
Skyrim Bundle with the 2 moves controllers and camera, and obviously the game hit $250 during E3 cause that's when I grabbed it. I've used the move controllers twice, so I'd call it far from essential. They kind of seem bad.

edit: they are better for shooting gallery games like the Until Dawn rollercoaster one, but don't expect great tracking out of them. Hopefully they'll be good enough for Beat Saber.

I think it just depends what games people want. I have the move controllers and I haven't used them as much as I thought I would. The games that really stand out on PSVR IMO are games that don't utilize them, such as RE7, Astrobot, Moss, and others. There are also some games that I definitely enjoy with them, but not games that I'd consider "must have". I own Superhot (got physical copy from Europe) and I don't think it's as good as everyone makes it out to be.

Target clearanced out both bundles this past summer, some stores got to around 90 or 105 for them.

Just a couple of quick VR takes before I go dark for a bit.

I finally played Job Simulator after all this time. It's fun while it lasts, but it gets old really fast. Basically the game prompts you the entire time and you carry out tasks any way you see fit. I got the platinum in less than 3 hours without even really trying. Then I played the Infinite Overtime mode for about an hour or so until it started repeating itself. I feel like this is a game I would have liked more in 2016, but after playing so many comedic VR experiences (like Accounting+, Virtual Rick-ality and The American Dream), it felt kind of bare bones.

Speaking of bare bones: Island Time VR. It feels like one level from a much better game. It's essentially plotless, you're just trying to "survive" as long as you can without starving or setting yourself on fire. By far the hardest achievement for the plat was lasting 20 minutes without dying (which is tricky because you have extremely limited resources). And that's pretty much the extent of content you get in the full game: 20 minutes. After awhile the dialogue loops and it feels extremely repetitive. This would be good to pick up for a couple of bucks; it kind of reminded me of that Gary the Gull free app.

Last but not least, I just platted Just in Time Incorporated. It's kind of like a mix between Minority Report and The Matrix; each mission lasts a minute or so and runs entirely in slow motion while you have to dispatch enemies or solve quick puzzles before time runs out. It's actually really fun while it lasts, even though the graphics are purposely simple and blocky (probably to lessen how violent the game is). The tracking can be a little spotty at times, and it's difficult to throw things, but I'd recommend it for about $5 or so.

All three games were fun, but everything feels kind of meh after ABRM.

Beat Saber is coming out November 20th, so less than 2 weeks away.  I will be picking that game up.

And if anyone wants Skyrim PSVR brand new right now I'll sell mine for $25 shipped.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/11/08/beat-saber-lands-on-ps-vr-november-20-with-new-content/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TOjQaI51Lw

These are some of the exclusive new content and features:
  • Challenging campaign: Improve your game style every day by completing levels in our complex campaign, exclusively created for PS VR players.
  • Exclusive new songs: Everyone loves Beat Saber’s Original Game Soundtrack. That’s why we bring you, above our well-know music hits, five new exclusive songs coming straight from excellent electronic dance music artists and talents from around the world.
  • Tons of modifiers: The game contains many modifiers to make your gameplay even more challenging and exciting every day.
  • Epic sabers: Get ready for those shiny beasts because they look just amazing. Watch them glow and slash the cubes with style!
  • Practice mode: We know practice makes perfect. In Beat Saber, you can start from any part of the level or even slow the game to practice problematic parts.
The game offers much more! From solo modes to competitive multiplayer modes, Beat Saber is fun to play alone or with a bunch of friends.

• Party mode: Entertain your friends and family and have fun together! Everyone can join and start playing in seconds! Who is going to win today?
  • One saber mode: Use only one saber for playing but be aware – there is no time for slacking. You will feel like a real life swordsman.
  • No Arrows mode: The direction of your swing depends on you. How fast can you decide and make the best cut?
  • Global leaderboards: Climb the global leaderboards and compete with other players from all around the world.
Excited? Fresh content is our priority and we want to bring you new music regularly. The first Expansion Pack with 10 songs is coming to the game very soon after the release. You can choose between different music genres and enjoy well-known artists together with emerging indie talents.

I think it just depends what games people want. I have the move controllers and I haven't used them as much as I thought I would. The games that really stand out on PSVR IMO are games that don't utilize them, such as RE7, Astrobot, Moss, and others. There are also some games that I definitely enjoy with them, but not games that I'd consider "must have". I own Superhot (got physical copy from Europe) and I don't think it's as good as everyone makes it out to be.
Beat Saber is coming out November 20th, so less than 2 weeks away. I will be picking that game up.
I’m not saying there aren’t great experiences to have without the move controllers. But I would still consider them to be essential because they are required to play a pretty substantial number of games. Beat Saber included

I’m not saying there aren’t great experiences to have without the move controllers. But I would still consider them to be essential because they are required to play a pretty substantial number of games. Beat Saber included
I'm not disagreeing with you, but there are a lot of people I've talked to that are hesitant to spend a lot on PSVR and at just under $200, that is a pretty significant threshold that is broken. I also know multiple people who have move controllers (and the camera) and are curious about PSVR, so something like that could push them over the edge too.

I'm not disagreeing with you, but there are a lot of people I've talked to that are hesitant to spend a lot on PSVR and at just under $200, that is a pretty significant threshold that is broken. I also know multiple people who have move controllers (and the camera) and are curious about PSVR, so something like that could push them over the edge too.
I look at the move controllers as an extra hassle that "might" have a return on the investment. Games like Superhot obviously use them in really great ways but Skyrim for example was perfectly fine with the DS4. Tracking is also an issue for me even in the best cases because I have a low tolerance for inaccuracy I don't think I've ever had a session that was an hour long or more where the move controllers didn't have an issue. Still buying Beat Saber day one though.

I look at the move controllers as an extra hassle that "might" have a return on the investment. Games like Superhot obviously use them in really great ways but Skyrim for example was perfectly fine with the DS4. Tracking is also an issue for me even in the best cases because I have a low tolerance for inaccuracy I don't think I've ever had a session that was an hour long or more where the move controllers didn't have an issue. Still buying Beat Saber day one though.
Weird. I'd have said that Skyrim VR without Move is kind of pointless since it's a worse version of the remaster. If you're not dual-wielding spells and weapons while picking up items freely from the cursor, it's not doing much with the VR part of the game to wow you.

Weird. I'd have said that Skyrim VR without Move is kind of pointless since it's a worse version of the remaster. If you're not dual-wielding spells and weapons while picking up items freely from the cursor, it's not doing much with the VR part of the game to wow you.
I loved Skyrim more for virtual tourism than anything else. I had never played it and beat the campaign and a few guild quests with the intention of going back eventually. The combat model kind of just got in the way for me.

Yeah I mean I'm glad I have them and all things equal, if someone asked me, I'd recommend to get a bundle that includes them so you can't be left out from any experiences. But if it cuts cost and the difference makes people willing to pick up PSVR, I say grab it without the move controllers and then decide later if you want them.

I agree about tracking with them it can be very odd sometimes, but usually when I just wiggle them it seems to fix itself. It's happened with Super Hot and also with The London Heist on the one disc. But in games like Job Simulator I feel the tracking on it is pretty poor. The tracking on I Expect You to Die was pretty good though.

Hopefully the tracking on Beat Saber is perfect though.

I was going to wait until Pro day to get a used copy at GameStop, but since Astro Bot came back in stock at Best Buy, i used my 10% off birthday coupon and $10 reward to get it for $26.

Tetris Effect is pretty great, maybe not 90 metacritic or 40 bucks great but good enough to get at 30 bucks even for casual fans. If you hate Tetris this game isn't likely to change that though.

My closest GS has Astrobot preowned. You guys are really selling me on it. I might have to pick it up this week.
Have to say it's one of the best games i've played in VR. Platformer in VR, perfect mix.

Just stay away from the playroom, you'll be in there with the sets you unlock for a hour+ without even realizing. :lol:

Gamestop is having a pre Black Friday sale starting this Sunday with Astro Bot and Creed for $19.99. Firewall is $9.99.
This will be a great way to use up some credit. I have like $150 credit left from trading in my VCR Xbox One and I never shop at GameStop because other places seem to have better deals. I’ll be getting all three if I can find them

Edit: I forgot to ask, where did you see this? Also is it for used or “new”?

Gamestop is having a pre Black Friday sale starting this Sunday with Astro Bot and Creed for $19.99. Firewall is $9.99.
Thanks for the heads up. I already have an aim controller so was waiting on a good discount for Firewall. Anyone actually play it? For $10 and the ability to resell it's a pretty safe bet, just curious if anyone here had impressions

bread's done
Back