Official Request a Free Trial Xbox Live Code Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eek.. If anyone has a 48 hour code it'd be much appreciated it. Family left me alone for the weekend.. Nothing to do except maybe some live.

Thanks if you can, PM if you may.

im so bored and desperate to get on this x20 xp gears of war if anyone could send me a code ive ran out of 48 houe trials ill send you one back when i get some more anyone please...!!

Can anyone PM 48h code, please? I can send you a Medal of Honor Beta code, but only for PC and download link for beta client... PM me quickly if interested!

Just got a 360 arcade, I was under impression that a 3month trial would be included No it is not. Now just wondering if anyone has any trial codes?

Let me post this little story from a friend.

Okay, so my friend's gold ran out today. Just as he bought Microsoft points for some DLC. Yeah, big deal, well unfortunately there is a sell that's going on until the end of this week, half off on DLC for Borderlands. He got the Microsoft points just for that deal and it's only available to gold members. So, if one of you have a "48 hour trial" card that came with a new game that you honestly didn't care to use, could I please have that code? I'd be forever grateful. I don't have any unfortunately, or obviously I'd give it to him.

Thanks guys!

Anyone allow him to have one?

[quote name='Firedog150']Let me post this little story from a friend.

Anyone allow him to have one?[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, you need regular membership like 1 Month atc., 48-h trial is only for Xbox Live Gameplay, it isnt Gold membership and he cant buy that DLC with it.

You know, I was thinking that anyone who asks to have a code to play a game online, will need ANOTHER code in 2 days. "I need a code to play X online, please!!!", but in two days will they not come back again?

Anyway, first CAG who has been here for at least 3 months, AND has more then 30 posts who PMs me will get a 48hr code. Feeling generous today :twoguns:

Hey guys i would really, really appreciate if someone could send me a 48 hour trial code via PM. I have been dying to play LIVE since, Thanks!

Hey guys i would really, really appreciate if someone could send me a 48 hour trial code via PM. I have been dying to play online since its too expensive to buy gold in Australia, Thanks!!

Any got a code i can use i never played on xbox live an i want to see how it is before i spend 50 dollars i barely have on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back