Official Request a Free Trial Xbox Live Code Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys. would really appreciate if some one could send me a 1 month xbox live gold membership code via pm, since school holidays have just started and i have nothing else to do. Thanks alot!

dude try out this site, www.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ , it gives away free xbox live 48 hour trial codes for just doing an easy survey!!

[quote name='rated3']hey guys. would really appreciate if some one could send me a 1 month xbox live gold membership code via pm, since school holidays have just started and i have nothing else to do. Thanks alot![/QUOTE]
I dont think people are willing to give out $6.99 to someone they don't know just like that.
Sorry dude, just save up and go buy yourself a yearly suscription for 25 pounds on Ebay.

Oh, and by the way guys, for all of those who did the survey's on that site for the 48 hour codes, did any of you get more than one? Cos I got one the first time, then none of the surveys worked for about a week, and finally, I got one to work, but it just gave me the same code as last time.

[quote name='Anythingoo1']Oh, and by the way guys, for all of those who did the survey's on that site for the 48 hour codes, did any of you get more than one? Cos I got one the first time, then none of the surveys worked for about a week, and finally, I got one to work, but it just gave me the same code as last time.[/QUOTE]

I did it a week or two ago and it worked fine but when I tried to do it last Friday it gave me a lot of problems and I couldn't get the code. So I don't know if they changed the site or fixed it so you really do have to install the programs on to your computer.

Would really appreciate if some one can send me a 48 hour trial code via pm. i am dying to play online. Thanks!

[quote name='zero26']Just got a 360 and would love to use live , so if any one has a code please pm![/QUOTE]

I think if you just create an account thru the dashboard, you are presented with the option of a FREE Trial month of Gold. :)

Step 1: create a Windows LIVE ID @ www.windowslive.com

Step 2: use the newly created e-mail address when prompted for your LIVE ID during the sign-up process thru your Xbox.

Would really appreciate if some one can send me a 48 hour trial code via pm. i am dying to play online. Thanks!

Live just ran out a few months ago and i'm dying to play some mw2 anyone got a 48 hour trial code i can have. Please and thank you :]

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering if I could get like a 48 hour to a month code for a friend. We are playing borderland system link but another friend might join us. If anyone has one and would give it to me, I would love them forever!

If anyone could help me out with a 48 hour or month code, I'd be very appreciative. I have an extra code for the Dr. Pepper IM2 theme that I'd be willing to send as thanks ^^

I'm in desperate need of ANY gold membership =/ I haven't been on in a while and I miss playing COD:MW2. Plz PM if you can hook me up with any live whatsoever.

Hey guys, our local store is out of cards and I really hate using my credit card online. If anyone has a code that I could use, I would appreciate it. Thanks again

My live ran about about a month ago and I really want to play Red Dead with a friend if anybody has an extra code that would be much appreciated. Thank you very much.

I'm dying to play my newly-bought Borderlands online, so if anyone would be kind enough to PM me a 48 hour code, I'd really appreciate it. Kinda struggling in single-player..

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back