Official Request a Free Trial Xbox Live Code Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cmo people, dont expect someone to PM u a code. u have to be ready when someone post one. i think that only a very very very damn generous person would do that, and randomly

Not looking for anything more than a 48 hr code. Just want to take advantage of some of the current gold deals. In short, I'll take what I can get.

Thanks!

ATTENTION: 48-hours codes will NOT give you GOLD status to take advantage of Deal of the Week and Gold Exclusive demos. Your account remains SILVER.

In order to get the Gold Exclusives you need to have a full GOLD membership by way of a 1-month, 3-month, or year card.

[quote name='Caoell']Got three codes (48hr) available to cag vets.

RE5 Code gone to Interstella 5555.
Halo 3 code avail.
Fable 2 code avail.[/QUOTE]

PM sent as well.

Please! can you give me Fable 2 code, PM :)
thanks

[quote name='Caoell']Got three codes (48hr) available to cag vets.

RE5 Code gone to Interstella 5555.
Halo 3 code avail.
Fable 2 code avail.[/QUOTE]

Enjoy Gold for free June 11-14. Get a taste of Xbox LIVE Gold: Multiplayer gaming with your friends, personalized music from Last.fm, and updates from Facebook® and Twitter™.*

[quote name='cin84_12']If you just got a new 360, make you gamertag and choose the option that says you do not want Gold. It will ask you if you want to try a month for free. You can do this up to 3 times on a 360, but have to make a new gamertag for each one you want to use.[/QUOTE]
tried, since i just got a new xbox, and it wouldn't let me my sis tried it, and yea, site's being gay -__-

[quote name='lina1562']tried, since i just got a new xbox, and it wouldn't let me my sis tried it, and yea, site's being gay -__-[/QUOTE]

Make the gamertag on your 360, not the site.

[quote name='lina1562']so if you redeem your name or put your name from xbox live into your new 360 you wont get it? just another question.[/QUOTE]

No you won't.

Also if I do make another name, where does it say do you not want xbox gold or whatever, sorry if i ask too many questions T_T

It will take you to a screen where you can pick what Gold option you want like 3 months or a year. The very bottom option says you don't want Gold or something like that. I haven't made one in awhile.

I was unlucky enough to buy 2 12-Month Gold Subscriptions off Ebay to find out that neither of them work...

If anyone has a live redemption code please message me, thanks in advance, I could careless how long its for, I just want to play until pay day rolls around haha

So if anyone can PM me a 2 day Gold membership, I'd be greatly appreciative. It ran out before I could get some of the sweeter XBLA specials.

If anyone has a spare 48 hour code, I'd really appreciate it. I missed out on the free gold weekend and really wanted to play with a friend.

Thanks!:)

Hey everyone, my xboxlive expired and it caught me by surprise, it will be a day or two until i get my new atm card in the mail so i don't have anymoney on me, can anyone send me a 48 hour or 1 month subscription? anything will work. Thanks

-TechnoDrop

my cousin just gave me bfbc2 and well im silver so a code would really help now as you can imagine can any one help me out

?

Would love any kind of trial gold card so I can buy some of this weeks special deals like Trials HD for 560 points :)

Thanks in advance,

~Simisan

I'm a new member here at CAG I just need 48 hour trial code so I could play FIFA 10 a to unlock that debut accomplishment please pm me thanks.

i have a couple of codes, i think there 48hr ones but im not sure if there still valid and i cant check cause im on gold.

instead of posting them here if you want them send me a pm and ill pass one over :)

Hi, can someone send mi one code, I really would be so grateful because of I want to try a new Medal of Honor Multiplayer Beta... Thanks a lot

Just got the new 360. My Xbox Live Gold has been expired for like 2 years. lol. I would appreciate any spare code. Pleaseeeee. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back