Official Request a Free Trial Xbox Live Code Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='natureboy46']If someone has a spare 24/48 hour code I'd love to get it. Want to grab those XBLA specials this week.[/QUOTE]

48 hours codes don't work like that. Anyways the deals this week are for silvers also so you should have no problem getting the sale price..

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']48 hours codes don't work like that. Anyways the deals this week are for silvers also so you should have no problem getting the sale price..[/QUOTE]

Let me clarify something here.

The Arcade Inventory Blow-Out sales are available to everyone. Gold and Silver members.

There's an additional 'Deal of the Week' Gold Exclusive which discounts last year's Summer of Arcade titles. Among them, Trials HD and Shadow Complex. For these discounts, one must have a full Gold Membership. 1-month, 3-month or year activation code.

I think this thread should be deleted cuz no one will going to give a 48 hour code either it's already been redeemed or not valid

[quote name='Jackboy']I think this thread should be deleted cuz no one will going to give a 48 hour code either it's already been redeemed or not valid[/QUOTE]

Plenty of people have given out codes and of course it's already redeemed if you're looking back at past pages. It's just that someone with a join date of June 2010 will be at the bottom of the selection list for most people who are giving them out.

Yeah whatever I rather do that survey thing instead of making myself look gay just for asking a 48 hour code. Yeah I almost forgot the rules of this site says "NO BEGGING" so this thread pretty much broke that rule.

[quote name='Jackboy']I think this thread should be deleted cuz no one will going to give a 48 hour code either it's already been redeemed or not valid[/QUOTE]

Ive gotten a code off here before and it was valid

In fact I posted in here a couple of days ago asking for a 48 hour trial code for a friend and I was pm'd with a code. It was invalid but still was awesome

Btw if any of you have an extra 48 hour card toss it my way, I can give you a little bit of money through paypal if need be. Kids been bugging me for weeks

[quote name='Mrking281']it does not work u tried it and got a code and it didnt work at all that site is bogus[/QUOTE]

No, it's actually not. I've received 3 codes from them and they all worked perfectly. The only thing is that you have to follow their instructions to claim it or it might not work.

Hey guys, can someone please pm a code? I've tried that survey website getxboxlivefree.com, but in my country there's a few surveys that can be done, and most of them need Cell Phone verification. I can trade the code with you if you want, but i only have steam accounts!! :( So can anyone do it for me!! Thanks guy

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone has a code they can PM me I would appreciate it. Gotta get me some crack down 2 demo.

[quote name='harold2345']yeah give me the code:D[/QUOTE]
i message you it privately
PS after so i know it worked

can somebody please send me xbox live subrscribtion code - 48 hours or more... i just want to try out modern warfare 2

If anyone could send me any trial code with any amount of time I would greatly appreciate it. I won't have money to buy a code for at least a week any my time ran out last week. Thanks!

out of live and i really want to play mw2 but i think im in debt with CAGer. i got like 3 free months of live because of you people. so there they go, 4 (48 hour) codes:

[FONT=&quot]1.[/FONT]W2C4B-MGF29-2R873-DRVGF-7Q4CT
[FONT=&quot]2.[/FONT]W2C4P-7F3VJ-QCQP4-JJHHV-VBMHW
[FONT=&quot]3.[/FONT]W2C98-JHPQ8-G6FK4-YGMMG-RCKWB
[FONT=&quot]4.[/FONT]W2CB4-RVRG9-HYHKW-479D3-XY2GJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back