Official Request a Free Trial Xbox Live Code Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone hook me up with any code, i dont mind which, i totally forgot about my subscription and its just ran out, or just pm me with a site or something, i tried prize rebel code didnt work, thanks

I would appreciate anyone sending a code this way... Would love to be able to play in a tournament with friends tomorrow. Thanks in advance.

PM me and when I get home from work I will hook ya up with some.

I have only one and I am waiting for my wife to email it to me. I will give it to the person who PM'ed me first Which someone has just waiting on the wife to send it to me.

UPDATE: I gave my one code out to the person who messaged me first congrats.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, my gold subscription just ran out and I was going to to get an online achievement tomorrow... ;_; Could anyone be so kind as to give me a 2-day trial code? I'd appreciate it very much. Thanks~

LOL, I'm using my XBL trial to compete in the EA Champions of Gaming tourney... I'm hoping to win because I could win 3 months of Gold and up to a full year if I get in the sweepstakes (helps me to avoid having to actually be skilled). I mean I'm mostly playing to win more games and the MS points but hey... free XBL is free XBL right?

But I'll take any free codes any day...

Hello fellow CAGanites. I could really use a code if there are any floatin out there.

Thanks in advance!

IF anyone has a Free one left if they could please PM the code....

just getting an arcade come tuesday and want to try to hook it up to Netflix and see how good it runs.

so if anyone has an extra code Please pm me thanks

[quote name='porieux']Expires 2/28/09

DRT3T-49DB8-292FH-THMH9-TCC7J[/QUOTE]

Used, but not by me.

[quote name='shrike4242']Here's one:

VC7WM - 4FBBW - FGYF9 - J72TV - 4VCVM[/QUOTE]

[quote name='porieux']Pc8qq-xmj9r-qw37j-qvbg6-dx7tj[/QUOTE]

Are these codes 48 hour trials, 2 months trials, or 1 month codes? I know the OP started out as a 2 month trial thread but it seems users are posting & requesting all three. Plus there is a seperate 48 hour thread currently going in the free stuff section:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183851

This thread should really be stickied especially counting it the official thread & it's getting covered up.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='porieux']Pc8qq-xmj9r-qw37j-qvbg6-dx7tj[/quote]
used it and thanks:bouncy:off to play left for dead

If anybody could spare a trial that would be cool. Just bought a 360 last night and was looking to try out LIVE. Thanks in advance.

I would appreciate an original XBox Live trial if anyone has one to spare. I just got an XBox (FINALLY) and I'm eager to give it a test run. Thanks very much!

Any of you guys/gals saying that you just bought a 360, just make a silver-level gamertag. You will be offered a free 30-day upgrade to Gold. This is on new consoles and can be done 3(?) times.

[quote name='sp00ge']Any of you guys/gals saying that you just bought a 360, just make a silver-level gamertag. You will be offered a free 30-day upgrade to Gold. This is on new consoles and can be done 3(?) times.[/quote]

Mine's an original XBox. Yes, I'm way behind and I'm every bit the CAG I signed up to be. =P

[quote name='shrike4242']Here's one 48-hour trial:

VC7WM - 4FBBW - FGYF9 - J72TV - 4VCVM[/quote]
Been Used By Someone

this is a 48 hour gold trial code from the gears of war 2 map pack thing.

please post here if you manage to get it.

MFF2M-QR3FJY9GKMPTP6B-YPY9J

ENJOY

wow atleasy ask for a 48 hour trial...dont beg for a two month one...and im interested in a 48 hour trial by the time i get int he forums they are all taken...wondering if somone can pm me a code..thanks

[quote name='iswagg idance']hey i really need 2 months of xbox live. My gamertag is iSWAGGiDANCE, please send me a code so that i can play on xbox360 live.\\:D/[/quote]

failed

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back