Official Request a Free Trial Xbox Live Code Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could really use a free trial code whether it be 24 or 48 hours it doesn't matter. Anything would be really appreciated. So if you have one and feel like sharing it with me then please just PM me.

Thankyou

Id like any xbox code anyone can give me...

im not greedy...

48 hr...one month....map pack...

i dont care...

Im captain kirk...I did stop khan...fought the gorn...talked shyt to god...and am the ONLY one to escape the klingon prison planet rura pente

Hey guys, i wondered if anyone can pm me a 48 hour? i ordered 2-12 months from walmart and they arrive monday, my brothers sub ends today as mine is feb 1st so if i can get a 48 hour to get him to monday it would be greatly appreiciated

If anyone has a free one month free trial or any 48 hour trials that would be willing to give it up i would be very greatful and appreciative

Why not beg like the rest of 'em? As doubtful as it is that anyone with a free trial will really be nice enough to just give it away to a stranger on the internet, I might as well get in my two cents.

If you're feeling generous, go with the folks before me. I'm certain they want it, and can't get it, far more than me.

Oh yes, and I'm looking for any kind of 360 Gold Trial thing; 48 hour, month, whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey CAG,
I just bought a Call of duty Modern Warfare 2 and i want to play online so bad with my friends but i got no xbox live membership. Can anyone give me a 2 month trail? (Please Pm me the code) Thanks.

[quote name='BitLooter']Will a 48-hour code allow me to get this week's deal of the week discount? And if so, would someone be so kind as to send me one?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='elassman92']If anyone has a free one month free trial or any 48 hour trials that would be willing to give it up i would be very greatful and appreciative

[quote name='StealthSoul']If anyone has a spare code they can PM me, please do. Thanks![/QUOTE]

[quote name='CaptainKirk']Id like any xbox code anyone can give me...

im not greedy...

48 hr...one month....map pack...

i dont care...

Im captain kirk...I did stop khan...fought the gorn...talked shyt to god...and am the ONLY one to escape the klingon prison planet rura pente[/QUOTE]
48-hour trial codes sent.

[quote name='flex45']I really need a 48 hour code PLEASE! my friends over tonite and we wanna play mw2 together[/QUOTE]

Sent a 1 month code. Hope the code still works. It was from GTA4.

[quote name='carrottopso']If anyone else has any 48 hour codes, i'd greatly appreciate one. cod4.5 is waiting for me. haha[/QUOTE]

[quote name='r1p']I'm looking for 48h trial, too ;][/QUOTE]
PM'd

[quote name='2574']I'd like a trial code too. :)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Jrod12323']Looking for a 48 hour trial if anyone has one.

Thanks[/QUOTE]
PM'd

A generous user gave me a 48-hour code, so I was able to test the deal of the week on a gold trial. Unfortunately, it didn't work - seems you need an actual gold account to qualify for it.

I'm Looking for a Xbox360 48-hour Trial Code..
If you have extra. Thanks

[quote name='eduong79']if someone would send a 48hr my way that would be sweet. i wanna dl 1 vs 100, it sounds fun![/QUOTE]
1vs100 is only for people with gold status, 48h trial is not included
Ps
Thanks for code Lucian ;]
Ps2
I'm looking for another one ;]

if someone will send a 48hr my way that would be great
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back