Official Request a Free Trial Xbox Live Code Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone could send a 48 hours trial code for me please, it would be so great. THX. My parents think XBL is bad for me, so they wont buy me a subscription.

[quote name='freddy009']Anyone could send a 48 hours trial code for me please, it would be so great. THX. My parents think XBL is bad for me, so they wont buy me a subscription.[/QUOTE]lol They're probably right.
[quote name='Bazz']Both codes already used :(. Does anyone else have a spare? [/QUOTE]Sorry, if some people had the decency to post a thanks then it would have saved you from trying.

[quote name='pjgamer007']Would really like to get Splosion Man for half off. Could someone please PM me a 48 hour code? Thank you.[/QUOTE]
You won't buy Splosion Man for 400MP @ trial, you must have gold status ;]

I have a one month Live Gold Card I'm giving away. First person to PM me over here gets it.

Edit: Now gone

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking for trial code. I can give Command & Conquer 4 BETA key and instructions how to use it. If sb want please PM me.

Hey there i have just been kicked out of my house and now have to live with my Grandma i'm 14 years of age and would just love to actually have something to do at my Grandmas, if someone could send me a xbox live code for any length of time i would be extremely grateful.
Thankyou and please could someone reply

I just finally joined in and saw so many people getting those 48 hr. codes for Xbox live and I was wondering if there is any more of those codes any one is giving away. If you have any codes please send them to: [email protected]

thanks.

my parents are 350,000 in debt so i could really use a live card right now.... plz pm me, my birthday is in 2 weeks and i cant have a party so i have nothing to do exept play xbox, and with no live.... i'll be a very saaaaaddd panda... =.(

Hey, CAG. First post here.

My girlfriend is desperate for the "And They'll Tell Two Friends" achievement on Borderlands, but she doesn't have LIVE Gold. If any kind soul could throw a LIVE code in my direction, it'd be really appreciated.

Edit: 48-hour code is just fine. She's not a fan of playing online.

I could use a 48 hour code so I can play Bioshock 2 online.

Please PM me the code.

I will trade Mass Effect 2 (Cerberus Network DLC code) for a one month card.

Please PM me if interested.

[quote name='NraButtons']Could someone spare me a LIVE code? Mine just ran out and my family wants to watch Netflix...[/QUOTE]

You can't use Netflix on a trial. It needs a full Gold subscription.

Forgot I had a 48 hours trial in MW2. First person to PM me with a join date of earlier than 2010 gets it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back