Official Request a Free Trial Xbox Live Code Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I have a 48 hour trial for the first person to reply to and quote this message. I will PM that person the code.
This is the only code I have so don't try to get more from me.

DO NOT PM ME! If you PM me asking for a code I will not give you a code now or ever.

[quote name='AaronStC']OK, I have a 48 hour trial for the first person to reply to and quote this message. I will PM that person the code.

DO NOT PM ME! If you PM me asking for a code I will not give you a code now or ever.[/QUOTE]

i would like it plz thnx

[quote name='AaronStC']OK, I have a 48 hour trial for the first person to reply to and quote this message. I will PM that person the code.

DO NOT PM ME! If you PM me asking for a code I will not give you a code now or ever.[/QUOTE]
sup

Hi I was wondering if you had any extra codes, if so they would be greatly appreciated. If not thanks for you time! Cheers

I know I am a noob here (first post ftw) however, I am planning on becoming active. If anyone has a xbl code they arent using or they got a ton from the netflix thing, I would really appreciate it and +rep. Thanks

Also id be willing to give a Cod 5 (PC, but not steam) key for 3 months worth of live.

~Poker

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a 48 hour trial code for use:

DGH68-H68VW-4T9H2-FDGDT-XHYYQ

Guaranteed that no one will post about it being used, so if it's used when you try, my apologies in advance.

[quote name='shrike4242']Here's a 48 hour trial code for use:

DGH68-H68VW-4T9H2-FDGDT-XHYYQ

Guaranteed that no one will post about it being used, so if it's used when you try, my apologies in advance.[/QUOTE]

Tried to use it and got "Please enter a valid code." So I guess its used. Thanks anyways.

Also id be willing to give a Cod 5 (PC, but not steam) key for 3 months worth of live.

~Poker

I have 4 codes for 48 hours. I will post one in this post and the other 3 will go to the first 3 to ask for one with a joined date that is prior to 2010.
DRQ3X-GJJMX-D489T-QQX88-DYDH8

Edit: still 2 codes up for grabs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Find the code.

It's a trap? ...no?

Ha ha, first trap suck huh?

You are winner

Where the meat?

Wow, dick

BDD4B-WXBBR-CV8D7-J32MY-P2DR8

culd some1 please sen dme a code my parents cant afford live this year for my b day present so i gotta wait 1 more year so please send a code

First 4 are gone.
I have 3 more again

So first 3 to PM me now.
Please also note if your a newb to the boards IE in the last month I'm most likely gonna ignore you....

[quote name='Abdurrehmaan']culd some1 please sen dme a code my parents cant afford live this year for my b day present so i gotta wait 1 more year so please send a code[/QUOTE]

can't afford a 1month or 3month code but you can afford the internet let alone a 360?

lmfaooooo

I would like a 48 hour free trial from any kind person, and the reason i should get one if because i like chocolate milk, =].

PM Plx..

My Gold just ran out and I aint got the money to get it back on right now. If anyone has any XBL Trial codes they could PM me, I would very much appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Live just ran out and its not worth getting monthly subscriptions since i have exams coming up soon and i don't want to be distracted when that time comes... :p

Thanks.

I haven't played Halo 3 online for almost a year- I would love to be able to jump back in. I would definitely use up all the time as to not waste any of the precious Live. If anyone could be so kind, I would greatly appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back