Official Request a Free Trial Xbox Live Code Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi..if there are any to spare..can you please send it my way. Also..if anybody knows of any deals for the yearly subscription..it would be much appreciated. Thanks again!!

[quote name='the_void']xbox live is free to everyone till april 5th so you guys can stop asking for a bit ;)[/QUOTE]
No one asked today :p

[quote name='the_void']xbox live is free to everyone till april 5th so you guys can stop asking for a bit ;)[/QUOTE]
When did this start? I just wasted a 48 hour code yesterday. :cry:

I am new to this site and have recently purchased an Xbox 360 (formally a PS3 player) and my free month that came with the xbox is about to expire. I was wondering if anyone had a code I could get. Right now we don't have the extra cash to buy a card. We do mostly online play and realized that Xbox is 100 times better than PS3 for that (not much lag at all). Please PM a code. Thank you.

Hey all! If anyone would be kind enough to PM me a 48 hour code so I can get back to zombie-slaying in L4D2, I'd very much appreciate it. You're welcome to join me, too :)

These codes are for only silver accounts. If you got them activated please reply.

MJRBH-7W7V9-K2KWT-FV2TX-FTMQ3
MJRC8-MPH4V-M49RQ-BFHQC-B7DCM
MJRCV-897XR-86BBC-CPQ8J-FDDQY
MJRDJ-RC6JD-8V8GX-X4Y8C-M4M23
MJRFH-WMM6K-2H9JT-DYW76-XV6WJ
MJRJX-JMFDF-96RJ7-DCKWG-VP4G8
MJRK7-DT2MK-68P83-XGK2Q-VFG6T
MJRKM-QHKPD-R4C9H-V2BRT-WPXQ3
MJRP7-VPG7P-GM7YH-FDM37-WQBKT
MJRQM-D296R-6CD28-V8KFH-H3PKB
M...JRRH-8T8W2-JD6R4-RHJ37-B6G3W
MJT2G-3QQ73-R79TT-4QMTV-42YH6
MJT64-74QXF-93HXR-KG2DG-QQTQ3
MJT78-GRCVY-KRBQ7-K6BGH-2CGRM
MJT8T-43HCT-KWXWY-YW2G4-WT78W
MJTDB-9DKB6-8YJ8P-K7P7K-3QMBY
MJTDF-FYRPR-KMC3F-TG2WF-BBDCM
MJTFG-9MCMR-2DBP6-FPRQ7-WHFY3
MJTGM-9BGPB-J8M9X-6TKBV-84C76
MJTJK-RKWGC-GCWPH-D92V6-XXRYJ
MJTJV-3G2WR-7397D-8MCRR-2YJ66

if some1 got a 48 hour card plz send my parents cant afford live this year so please send me sum cards my freinds make fun of me cuz i got no live :(:(:(:(

[quote name='Abdurrehmaan']if some1 got a 48 hour card plz send my parents cant afford live this year so please send me sum cards my freinds make fun of me cuz i got no live :(:(:(:([/QUOTE]

damn dude. your friends are some real loosers. tell them to get a life

I have a quick question. I received a code for a xbox-live avatar outfit from a free contest, and the OP is asking for iTrader feedback? Does this deserve iTrader feedback or would it be against the rules since it was a free contest? Thanks.

All those codes have been used. You should've just sent a PM to each of us who needed one that way we could've got them instead of some lurker who didn't post. That is how it should be on here.

Anyone have any other codes? I am in dire need of playing the stimulus package dlc.... and to the poster above with the codes... you should've pmed us them.... and I think that this thread should infact be to members that post and are part of the site...

[quote name='Pwnage94']Anyone have any other codes? I am in dire need of playing the stimulus package dlc.... and to the poster above with the codes... you should've pmed us them.... and I think that this thread should infact be to members that post and are part of the site...[/QUOTE]

I couldn't agree more with what you said. I think any and all codes that are wanted should be towards members of the CAG community. If codes get posted then that means some random person who didn't request will end up getting a code that they more than likely do not need.

With that in mind I believe that codes should only be PM'ed and not posted in the thread.

Also does anyone happen to have a 48 hour code as I still do not have one yet and need one for later today so I can keep playing till friday when I can actually buy my three month card.

Thanks!

Hey does any1 have a spare xbl 48 hour trial they can spare to hold me over till i get my 1 year? Please pm me. Thanks.

Sent you a PM with a blur beta code.

Speaking of which I have two more:
HT3R-CJGQ-DTH6-6XNZ
U3FD-C9PR-W6CH-Q4RC
Redeem them at: Blurthegame.com/beta

Also here is a 48-hour XBL code for anyone that needs it:
BTGM3-8R6J7-J4QTJ-Q74HM-4GQFD

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, my subscription has expired and I am not able to get another card probably until next payday hopefully? I planned on playing some games with my friends this weekend but it ran out this morning and I wasn't able to get the new splinter cell demo either.
I would like to request if someone would could help me out with a code plz. I have some random pre order bonus codes for stuff I can give you in exchange for helping me out.
If someone PM me plz
Thanks

Could someone please pm me a code run out of live this morning and was planning on playing with my mates this evening =] cheers

[quote name='Shockdrop']Next 5 PPl to PM me & Quote this post gets a 1-Month Code.[/QUOTE]

Just sent you PM, Would appreciate a code as well if you still have any.

Thanks.

[quote name='Shockdrop']Next 5 PPl to PM me & Quote this post gets a 1-Month Code.[/QUOTE]

damn. hope i get one. i need it. please. need to try stimulus package

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back