Official Request a Free Trial Xbox Live Code Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys im in serious need of xbl i have used all mine and my friends live codes im currently in the hole because of my high phone bill i cant even spare 20 dollars really sad story i would appreciate if someone could help me out PM me please

Hello, does anybody know if any companies are going to be doing "Infinite" code giveaways. I.e Blur just dont it.

Any help would be appreciated.

We have 20 :360: 48-hour codes available to the first 20 CAGs who would like one! Quote this when requesting or mention our username so we know you're asking us specifically. 1 per person, please & thanks!

please pm me thanks in advance

[quote name='I DO WORK Nj']We have 20 :360: 48-hour codes available to the first 20 CAGs who would like one! Quote this when requesting or mention our username so we know you're asking us specifically. 1 per person, please & thanks!

please pm me thanks in advance[/QUOTE]

Can you plz pm me a 48 hour code I DO WORK Nj

[quote name='I DO WORK Nj']We have 20 :360: 48-hour codes available to the first 20 CAGs who would like one! Quote this when requesting or mention our username so we know you're asking us specifically. 1 per person, please & thanks!

One for me please I DO WORK Nj

Thanks i do work nj

Thank u again I DO WORK Nj

Thanks~

Sweet, I'd really love a 48-hour code for the Reach beta!

Can I have one, please? Thanks very much I DO WORK Nj;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Can I have one please.

Thanks I DO WORK Nj.

Could I please have one. Thanks I DO WORK Nj.

May I have one?

Thank you, I DO WORK Nj

May I have one please? :D

I would like one please :D

I'd like one as the kids subscription just ran out.

I'd like one for my friend, please and thank you.

Please and thank you.

Could use one if any are still available. Thanks.

probablty to late but i need some codes

One would be nice. I DO WORK Nj

Probably too late now but I DO WORK NJ I'd like a code please :)

Could really do with a code over the bank holiday period until I get paid, got no money to go out or to renew my XBL for a few days :(

Cheers in advance :)

Could use a code while microsoft figures out how they screwed up my live account.

Thx in advance

Could use one while microsoft figures out how they screwed up my account

Thx:)

Could use one while microsoft figures out how they screwed up my account

Thx:)

any one got any xbox live code 48 hour 1 mounth anything realy it would be good thanks pm me have a plesent day and a fufilling life

[quote name='thumbmonkey']We have 20 :360: 48-hour codes available to the first 20 CAGs who would like one! Quote this when requesting or mention our username so we know you're asking us specifically. 1 per person, please & thanks!

We'll PM you the code.[/QUOTE]

Hi, i would absouloutely love one if thats possible! many thanks! :D

[quote name='thumbmonkey']We have 20 :360: 48-hour codes available to the first 20 CAGs who would like one! Quote this when requesting or mention our username so we know you're asking us specifically. 1 per person, please & thanks!

We'll PM you the code.[/QUOTE]

please ;)

If you have any more left, I would really appreciate one! Thanks.

Mind if i Have one?

The only time I really get to play video games any more is with my girlfriend. She only likes playing Halo 3 online usually. I don't see the point in buying her a year, or even a month subscription if she'll only play for a few hours on a random Friday night with me like once a month.

So, maybe some generous CAGs would be willing to support my cause in barely getting to play, and toss up a 48 hour?

Thanks.

all you bums keep sending me request for codes when im the one in need i quoted some guy earlier in the thread.. please stop sendin me messages im not the guy wit the 20 codes...im broke

Any 48/hr trials floating around someone could IM me? I could use some TF2 this weekend and I'm too broke to buy a month right now. Thanks

[quote name='I DO WORK Nj']all you bums keep sending me request for codes when im the one in need i quoted some guy earlier in the thread.. please stop sendin me messages im not the guy wit the 20 codes...im broke[/QUOTE]
Seemed like you were the one giving out the codes. Next time use the quote button or use quotation marks to avoid such confusion.

Does any1 have any 48 hr trials for xbox 360 live. I sure could use 1 !! I just got on live & LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH LOL! I cant get a membership til Saturday!!!! THANKS SO MUCH! You could email me [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back