Official San Francisco Bay Area CAG List

LeafPanda

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Since the Southern CA Thread is up, I figured it might be a good idea to post a thread for the locals of the Bay Area. Maybe we can do some face-to-face trades, make posts of inventory in various local stores, post any local sales, etc.

Send me a PM and I will put your name on the list below (PM's are easier for me to keep track of everyone). I will send you a confirmation when I put your name on the list.:

Those that currently reside in the bay area
Xevious- Berkeley, CA
Freshwillis - Oakland, CA
trytej- Novato, CA
Murcielago77 - Novato, CA
62t - Hayward
dino3333- San Leandro
Oktoberfest- South San Jose
Over easy- Davis, CA
Kayday - Oakland
judyjudyjudy - San Jose
vietgurl- Berkeley
PaP3rKuT -Oakland
SOSTrooper - Berkeley
XCutioner93 - Daly City
vdawg5 -San Francisco (Frequents Berkeley)
simgizshad - San Jose
soulyogurt- San Rafael (Works in Vallejo)
humidore- San Mateo
Viperx116 - San Francisco
invinceable104 - San Francisco, CA
HERETOSTAY - Hayward
CouRageouS - Alameda
Orga- San Jose
kristianator- Santa Rosa
BrerDan - San Jose
rudeboie - San Jose
dieless - Castro Valley
woolsey11 - Santa Rosa
BaZoOKajOe - San Jose
ajaxmojo - Campbell (works in Sunnyvale)
dude2003 - Oakland
Andrigaar- San Francisco/Martinez
oxidative- Napa (works in Vallejo)
praystation - Daly City
whiteboy - San Bruno
Larson - San Jose
j-fever - Sunnyvale
Missingdata- San Francisco (goes to school in San Jose)
beguile - Davis (Visits San Francisco during the weekends)
Rusty Ghia - Pleasanton
magic toilet- Cupertino
asianxcore- Novato
Phoenix_Rogue - Union City
masterchief066 - Union City
weedofwisdom - Richmond (works in Berkeley)
KiySeph - San Jose (works in Santa Clara)
Mospeada_21 - San Jose/Santa Clara
CounterSeal - San Francisco
spider24 - Novato, CA
expane - Daly City, CA
stainremover - Berkeley/Cal
martin8me - South San Francisco
kiyoshi67 - Concord
chunga - El Cerrito
Sn0brawler - Pleasanton
toolverine - Fremont
rendil - Morgan Hill
tipp007 - Pacifica
jazzyjas7 - Mountain View (works in San Mateo)
GD-Man - San Jose (goes to school in UC Berkeley)
Mr. Bungo - Albany (Works in Berkeley)
Bootymastr (jasonthemc) - San Leandro
Nachdiddlyacho - Vallejo
wizard341 - Palo Alto
photopants - Oakland (Work in Walnut Creek
Collect Vintage Games)
Darkyoshi1-Milpitas
sinewav - San Jose
grimlock49 - San Jose
sr20det - San Francisco
T3kN- Santa Rosa
SCUD4LIFE- Daly City
Renzo_ - San Francisco
EastBayAnt - Alameda
eliter1 - Santa Cruz
Batmonkey -Morgan Hill
Scumchummery - Alameda (works in Downtown Oakland)
abcbadcat- San Jose
Pr0JectNymPh0! - Pittsburg
joserjerr - Cupertino
jello00 - San Francisco
sonicsam - Watsonville
Civickid96 - Sunnyvale/Tracy
Mr. Beef - Daly City
metaly - Portola Valley (works in Palo Alto)
jpc168 - San Leandro (school UC Berkeley)
imamanwithaplan - Albany
gotrice415510 - San Rafael
freakyzeeky - Oakland
filanime03 - Daly City
peteaboda1 - Mill Valley
Belgand - San Francisco
BlackBradPitt - San Francisco
mysticeden - Hayward
carbogo - Daly City
Kali Bear Man - San Francisco
Chocoburger - Albany
CarlosX360 - San Mateo, CA
polizia - Willits
chronodev - San Francisco
nem2k2 - San Jose, work in Cupertino
Dorgon - Oakland
dkl415- San Francisco (Richmond district)
Superchivo - San Bruno
SLACKBAKK - San Jose
Donholio - Boulder Creek in the Santa Cruz Mountains
Friscodude- Daly City
playing mantis - Rohnert Park, CA (next to Santa Rosa)
Nam - Sunnyvale (I go to school in merced but I go back a lot)
nakedninja - San Francisco (xbox 360: asenseofmadness)
Bomfy - Santa Cruz
lightzout - San Rafael
Xaliqen - Los Altos
DrunknIronRabit - Concord
Chinese_cuisine - San Leandro
HARDCOREJRM - Alameda
goengland - Santa Clara
Pained Auron - Concord
Zeeman - Berkeley (works in SF)
Zero_Kirby - San Jose
aleraiders - Pittsburg
Dakinggamer - Martinez
vanilleslegs - Vallejo, CA
King Pluto - SF (SOMA)
LeafPanda - SF
subtek- Oakland (works in SF)
krazyazn01 - San Jose
RawrrSlayer - Vallejo,CA
w00tJames - San Jose,CA
Mafoofoo - Sunnyvale/Cupertino Area
Spanky - Pinole

List of Folks who are from the Bay Area but they live somewhere else
ph33r m3
Redeema
Zoglog

Last edited by a moderator:
For anyone that cares, both Disney Stores closed in San Fransisco. :/

Anyone locally been able to score on the 24 season 1-6 sale? I can't find any coupons :(

[quote name='Veronica Mars']For anyone that cares, both Disney Stores closed in San Fransisco. :/

Anyone locally been able to score on the 24 season 1-6 sale? I can't find any coupons :([/QUOTE]

I check the store location on sunday and palo alto store was the only one that had it, and in the afternoon it was gone. I checked the se at target but no coupon.

[quote name='62t']I check the store location on sunday and palo alto store was the only one that had it, and in the afternoon it was gone. I checked the se at target but no coupon.[/quote]

Same, I shoulda went :/

I like how this was the first thread I saw when I registered.

South San Francisco/Hayward

... I used to throw skittles at Mr. Beef.

It's going to take a while to get used to the color scheme. This is about how my eyes feel... :shock: A bunch of the new features intrigue me, though.

Speaking of features, I tried creating a group for Bay Area people to complement this thread. Here it is.

[quote name='freakyzeeky']Yes, we'll make you the Queen Bee of the Yay Area gang. :p[/quote]

Okay.

BTW, if anyone can grab me 24 - Season 4 , I'd appreciate.

West side! :lol:

DSC00309.JPG

[quote name='metaly']Someone just needs to come up with a Bay Area CAG gang sign and we're set.[/QUOTE]

i got one, check it.

*makes a gangster face*

*turns empty pockets inside out*

yeeeeeea booooooooooooy!!

This is a long shot, but does anyone know of an import game store that would carry arcade sticks? Ideally something like the Hori Real Arcade Pro 3. I was just about to order one but shipping is killer. :headache:

I don't know exactly where but I remember this place in Japantown that was I think mostly a video store, had tons of expensive Japanese stuff, video games included. I'd wager you'd have a good chance to find one there.

Hmm, Japan Town may be worth a shot. It'll be a fun weekend stop, regardless.

The Japan Town in San Jose is pretty tiny and lame compared to the one in SF. They do have a Nijiya Market and a Gombei, though. I love Gombei. :drool:

i'm *almost* %100 sure japantown does not have sticks, but if they carry HRAP3s you should definitely pick up one or ten

[quote name='metaly']This is a long shot, but does anyone know of an import game store that would carry arcade sticks? Ideally something like the Hori Real Arcade Pro 3. I was just about to order one but shipping is killer. :headache:[/QUOTE]

Userside off saratoga and 280 has those sticks as of last night. They might be expensive but what Import shop isnt?

Since when is hoarding and flipping (for profit) tollerated on cag again? :bomb:

[quote name='bzchanboy']Userside off saratoga and 280 has those sticks as of last night. They might be expensive but what Import shop isnt?

Since when is hoarding and flipping (for profit) tollerated on cag again? :bomb:[/quote]

Awesome, thanks. I'm definitely checking that out.

And who's flipping? I definitely wouldn't need to if I could afford to pick up 10 HRAPs just like that. :D I'd just use them to convert my private jet into a flying arcade.

[quote name='CouRageouS']So whats going on around the bay tomorrow? And who has illegal fireworks? Come on fess up![/quote]
Not me
-kicks box of fireworks into closet-
Heeheehee

[quote name='metaly']Awesome, thanks. I'm definitely checking that out.

And who's flipping? I definitely wouldn't need to if I could afford to pick up 10 HRAPs just like that. :D I'd just use them to convert my private jet into a flying arcade.[/QUOTE]

Lolz just saw some sob in this thread (got it setup for 100 post a page) talking about flipping at Blockbuster. Some people do want cheap games, i myself am one of those people. Buying more than 2 is likebreaking the carnal rule of cheap ass gaming.

Sorry got morals and a code from when this place used to not be about scamming and b.s.

But yeah when you get your private jet setup let me know so I can crash it with my crazy horrible fighting skills.

As for this weekend i'm taking a nice vacation from working. Getting ready for next weekend's big birthday bash by getting some Steam Anchor (anyone like this beer?)

All yalls have an awesome weekend be safe and everything.

[quote name='bzchanboy']Getting ready for next weekend's big birthday bash by getting some Steam Anchor (anyone like this beer?)
[/quote]

I like Anchor Steam. What's Steam Anchor? If I drank Anchor Steam while looking at a mirror, would that be the same thing?

[quote name='gantt']I like Anchor Steam. What's Steam Anchor? If I drank Anchor Steam while looking at a mirror, would that be the same thing?[/QUOTE]

Same stuff but in bizarro land, my work served it at a party and I've since become a fan. Good stuff wish they made a porter or stout.

[quote name='bzchanboy']Lolz just saw some sob in this thread (got it setup for 100 post a page) talking about flipping at Blockbuster. Some people do want cheap games, i myself am one of those people. Buying more than 2 is likebreaking the carnal rule of cheap ass gaming.

Sorry got morals and a code from when this place used to not be about scamming and b.s. [/quote]

if you guys are talking about me, i bought all my ff4 games (4 at one, 8 at another) on sunday afternoon, 2.5 full days after the TRU clearance started. if you really wanted the game, you had plenty of time.

[quote name='UCLAevo']if you guys are talking about me, i bought all my ff4 games (4 at one, 8 at another) on sunday afternoon, 2.5 full days after the TRU clearance started. if you really wanted the game, you had plenty of time.[/quote]

Here's a little reality check for you: not everybody has time (or wants to use and pay for the gas) to both check CAG daily to confirm a clearance the day it begins and take a special trip to TRU in 48 hours. If you'd said a few weeks, that'd be different.

I'm don't condone hoarding, but in his defense, he was talking about this game.

And please... shouldn't "Fantastic 4" be F4 and not FF4? Let's not tarnish that abbreviation. :)

Anyone see that $90 hula hoop game around Gamestops lately? My parents want one and my Dad's birthday is about a month away. I specifically want is from GS since I have almost $200 in credit there.

[quote name='metaly']
And please... shouldn't "Fantastic 4" be F4 and not FF4? Let's not tarnish that abbreviation. :)[/quote]

Thanks for clearing that up... I was bit nervous when I first read that, hehe. *pets Crocodile avatar* ;)

[quote name='CouRageouS']So whats going on around the bay tomorrow? And who has illegal fireworks? Come on fess up![/quote]

Just about everyone I know is leaving town for the 4th. I thought it was strange considering how expensive gas is...

[quote name='lips']Here is this company www.lducompany.com that gives away free stuff if you go back and order a second time. They have some hidden webpages that they only email to return customers, you can add these things to your shopping cart for free. My friend placed an order for the first time and added the free item and they shipped the free item anyways. I guess its not 100% free because you need to buy one thing in order to get the free item but I still think its a good deal. One thing they give away is a free LED flashlight and the other thing is a carabiner. The carabiner has their website address on it but its still free. I was thinking about trying to add both the free items in one order but then they might catch on :)
Here are the links to the free stuff . . . . . .
http://www.liangdianup.com/inventory/221305-FREE.htm
http://www.liangdianup.com/inventory/450001-FREE.htm
If you make an order with them and they ship you some thing free post a reply and let me know. If they email you and tell you another new free item has been added to the list then please let me know.[/quote]

:whistle2:?:speaktothehand::shame:

[quote name='lips']Here is this company www.lducompany.com that gives away free stuff if you go back and order a second time. They have some hidden webpages that they only email to return customers, you can add these things to your shopping cart for free. My friend placed an order for the first time and added the free item and they shipped the free item anyways. I guess its not 100% free because you need to buy one thing in order to get the free item but I still think its a good deal. One thing they give away is a free LED flashlight and the other thing is a carabiner. The carabiner has their website address on it but its still free. I was thinking about trying to add both the free items in one order but then they might catch on :)
Here are the links to the free stuff . . . . . .
http://www.liangdianup.com/inventory/221305-FREE.htm
http://www.liangdianup.com/inventory/450001-FREE.htm
If you make an order with them and they ship you some thing free post a reply and let me know. If they email you and tell you another new free item has been added to the list then please let me know.[/quote]

What the fuck? They're posting in our regional sections now?!

[quote name='bzchanboy']Userside off saratoga and 280 has those sticks as of last night. They might be expensive but what Import shop isnt?[/QUOTE]

is that about as deep as their arcade-related stock goes? no individual parts? it would be nice if i could just go pick up some new buttons instead of having to order them from sweden or something.

WOOO. Just got back from User's Side with a HRAP3. On the driver over I was thinking I'd go for it if it was a lot less than $150, since that's what it would have come out to on PlayAsia (where they are also OOS as of this morning). The box was basically right in the middle of the shelf when I walked in, and my jaw about dropped when I saw the $99 sticker. There's one left if anyone's looking.

draculid, it was more of a gaming/electronics store than an arcade parts shop. I didn't see anything in the way of extra buttons. Of course, I didn't ask either, and they seemed to have a large storeroom in the back.

Very cool store even on top of finding the HRAP. Tons of import games (~$40 for DS games, not bad for imports) and just about every color of DS Lite/PSP/PS3 (no gunmetal). I should have asked if they had DS3s but it slipped my mind. Also it's the only place I've ever seen someone buying a Wii, but I assume it was a Japanese version.

Thanks for the heads up, bzchan. I definitely never would have found that place otherwise. :applause::bow:

Sooo... how was everyone's 'Fourth of July' festivities? ;)

I didn't go anywhere this year. We all stayed home to BBQ, listen to music, and watch the illegal neighborhood fireworks. :razz:

bread's done
Back