Official San Francisco Bay Area CAG List

LeafPanda

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Since the Southern CA Thread is up, I figured it might be a good idea to post a thread for the locals of the Bay Area. Maybe we can do some face-to-face trades, make posts of inventory in various local stores, post any local sales, etc.

Send me a PM and I will put your name on the list below (PM's are easier for me to keep track of everyone). I will send you a confirmation when I put your name on the list.:

Those that currently reside in the bay area
Xevious- Berkeley, CA
Freshwillis - Oakland, CA
trytej- Novato, CA
Murcielago77 - Novato, CA
62t - Hayward
dino3333- San Leandro
Oktoberfest- South San Jose
Over easy- Davis, CA
Kayday - Oakland
judyjudyjudy - San Jose
vietgurl- Berkeley
PaP3rKuT -Oakland
SOSTrooper - Berkeley
XCutioner93 - Daly City
vdawg5 -San Francisco (Frequents Berkeley)
simgizshad - San Jose
soulyogurt- San Rafael (Works in Vallejo)
humidore- San Mateo
Viperx116 - San Francisco
invinceable104 - San Francisco, CA
HERETOSTAY - Hayward
CouRageouS - Alameda
Orga- San Jose
kristianator- Santa Rosa
BrerDan - San Jose
rudeboie - San Jose
dieless - Castro Valley
woolsey11 - Santa Rosa
BaZoOKajOe - San Jose
ajaxmojo - Campbell (works in Sunnyvale)
dude2003 - Oakland
Andrigaar- San Francisco/Martinez
oxidative- Napa (works in Vallejo)
praystation - Daly City
whiteboy - San Bruno
Larson - San Jose
j-fever - Sunnyvale
Missingdata- San Francisco (goes to school in San Jose)
beguile - Davis (Visits San Francisco during the weekends)
Rusty Ghia - Pleasanton
magic toilet- Cupertino
asianxcore- Novato
Phoenix_Rogue - Union City
masterchief066 - Union City
weedofwisdom - Richmond (works in Berkeley)
KiySeph - San Jose (works in Santa Clara)
Mospeada_21 - San Jose/Santa Clara
CounterSeal - San Francisco
spider24 - Novato, CA
expane - Daly City, CA
stainremover - Berkeley/Cal
martin8me - South San Francisco
kiyoshi67 - Concord
chunga - El Cerrito
Sn0brawler - Pleasanton
toolverine - Fremont
rendil - Morgan Hill
tipp007 - Pacifica
jazzyjas7 - Mountain View (works in San Mateo)
GD-Man - San Jose (goes to school in UC Berkeley)
Mr. Bungo - Albany (Works in Berkeley)
Bootymastr (jasonthemc) - San Leandro
Nachdiddlyacho - Vallejo
wizard341 - Palo Alto
photopants - Oakland (Work in Walnut Creek
Collect Vintage Games)
Darkyoshi1-Milpitas
sinewav - San Jose
grimlock49 - San Jose
sr20det - San Francisco
T3kN- Santa Rosa
SCUD4LIFE- Daly City
Renzo_ - San Francisco
EastBayAnt - Alameda
eliter1 - Santa Cruz
Batmonkey -Morgan Hill
Scumchummery - Alameda (works in Downtown Oakland)
abcbadcat- San Jose
Pr0JectNymPh0! - Pittsburg
joserjerr - Cupertino
jello00 - San Francisco
sonicsam - Watsonville
Civickid96 - Sunnyvale/Tracy
Mr. Beef - Daly City
metaly - Portola Valley (works in Palo Alto)
jpc168 - San Leandro (school UC Berkeley)
imamanwithaplan - Albany
gotrice415510 - San Rafael
freakyzeeky - Oakland
filanime03 - Daly City
peteaboda1 - Mill Valley
Belgand - San Francisco
BlackBradPitt - San Francisco
mysticeden - Hayward
carbogo - Daly City
Kali Bear Man - San Francisco
Chocoburger - Albany
CarlosX360 - San Mateo, CA
polizia - Willits
chronodev - San Francisco
nem2k2 - San Jose, work in Cupertino
Dorgon - Oakland
dkl415- San Francisco (Richmond district)
Superchivo - San Bruno
SLACKBAKK - San Jose
Donholio - Boulder Creek in the Santa Cruz Mountains
Friscodude- Daly City
playing mantis - Rohnert Park, CA (next to Santa Rosa)
Nam - Sunnyvale (I go to school in merced but I go back a lot)
nakedninja - San Francisco (xbox 360: asenseofmadness)
Bomfy - Santa Cruz
lightzout - San Rafael
Xaliqen - Los Altos
DrunknIronRabit - Concord
Chinese_cuisine - San Leandro
HARDCOREJRM - Alameda
goengland - Santa Clara
Pained Auron - Concord
Zeeman - Berkeley (works in SF)
Zero_Kirby - San Jose
aleraiders - Pittsburg
Dakinggamer - Martinez
vanilleslegs - Vallejo, CA
King Pluto - SF (SOMA)
LeafPanda - SF
subtek- Oakland (works in SF)
krazyazn01 - San Jose
RawrrSlayer - Vallejo,CA
w00tJames - San Jose,CA
Mafoofoo - Sunnyvale/Cupertino Area
Spanky - Pinole

List of Folks who are from the Bay Area but they live somewhere else
ph33r m3
Redeema
Zoglog

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gantt']Good to know. I heard rumors it had fallen into the bay.[/QUOTE]

LOL that is why i bought a kayak for when the next big quake hits, foster city will be the first to sink

[quote name='Fuzi0n']Just moved here to San Jose for school from the central valley. The change in weather has been awesome.[/QUOTE]

Having baked my brain in Gilroy today, I can only imagine.

[quote name='Fuzi0n']Just moved here to San Jose for school from the central valley. The change in weather has been awesome.[/QUOTE]

You're lucky you came here this year. It's been really unseasonably cool this year. The last few years it's easily been in the 90's. What school are you going to?

[quote name='gantt']Having baked my brain in Gilroy today, I can only imagine.[/QUOTE]

I was in Gilroy close to the Garlic festival for my sis's wedding. It was a lot cooler than I expected it to be.

[quote name='VipFREAK']You're lucky you came here this year. It's been really unseasonably cool this year. The last few years it's easily been in the 90's. What school are you going to?[/QUOTE]

Well even 90's beats 100+ everyday. I'll be going to San Jose State this fall.

[quote name='VipFREAK']I was in Gilroy close to the Garlic festival for my sis's wedding. It was a lot cooler than I expected it to be.[/QUOTE]

High was 96 yesterday at Gilroy Gardens. What were you expecting, Hades? Congrats on your sister's wedding, though. If the expression "if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen" applies to marriage, they should be together for a long time!

^cool Fusi0n.

Hades? I was expecting to fry my arse off the whole time. Thanks, yeah. We had it about 6pm so it wasn't that bad. To be honest with you I don't remember much from the reception part after the wedding. lol

Hey, does anybody know if Fry's Electronics does price matching? I really want to price match Street Fighter 4 but Best Buy has to have notification that Gamestop/EB Games have to have the game in stock before selling it to me -_-

So I was able to pick up the Endwar bundle for $22 + tax. Now I'm looking for the Orange Box for PC. I missed out on the $10 deal on Steam cause I didn't have a computer that was capable of running it. Now that I do, I want it. Anyone knows where I can get it for cheap around here? All I see are $28 - $30 for the retail.

anyone picked up games like MSG 4 or GTA 4 in the Hollywood Video Sale :) let me know if we can trade or something. Oh i live in Sunnyvale.

I will drive a train for free. I might even pronounce the name of the next station so humans can understand it. That's right, Transit Union: I Drink Your MILKSHAKE.

I side with management on this one over the unions... they just want a free ride. It's getting old because they always strike.

Luckily, I don't need Bart nor is it around here. All I have is this shitty ass "light rail" that goes no where.

[quote name='VipFREAK']I side with management on this one over the unions... they just want a free ride. It's getting old because they always strike.

Luckily, I don't need Bart nor is it around here. All I have is this shitty ass "light rail" that goes no where.[/QUOTE]

No one is innocent as far as I'm concerned.

hey guys i'm from sf and i'm a hs teen looking for a job. I applied to five jobs during early summer but no word from the employers :( You guys have any ideas or suggestions for me? Anything would help. It would be awesome if i got employed by a CAG :D

[quote name='VipFREAK']I side with management on this one over the unions... they just want a free ride. It's getting old because they always strike.

Luckily, I don't need Bart nor is it around here. All I have is this shitty ass "light rail" that goes no where.[/QUOTE]

Well I'm glad they avoided a strike and I couldn't disagree more with your statement. In no way does the union want a "free ride." They are being asked to take a 7% wage cut while the management has had a steady 5% increase in pay. It's misinformed (or just plain bias) news reports that has the public making ignorant comments on something that they no nothing about.

Anyone know where I can get my controller "appraised" to prove that it's fake? Paypal wont refund me back my $40 without it:

To continue with the investigation of your complaint, we must request
documentation to support your claim that the item is not authentic. Please
obtain a document from an unbiased, third-party, such as a dealer,
appraiser, or an organization that is qualified in the area of the item in
question (other than yourself), which clearly identifies the item as not
authentic. The document must specifically state how the item received
differs from an authentic item and must include a detailed explanation of
how the person evaluating the item determined that it is not authentic. If
possible, the document should include a serial number, and must be on
letterhead that includes the name, address, and phone number of the
business or organization so that PayPal may contact them if necessary.

The documents should be faxed to PayPal at (402) 537-5760 (please note this
is a United States phone number, if you are faxing from outside the United
States, you will generally need to dial 00 1 before the number). Please
include a cover sheet with your fax that includes the email address
registered on your PayPal account and the ID number of your claim,
so we may attach the documents to your claim as quickly
as possible.

We must receive your fax by September 26, 2009 in order to proceed with the
investigation of your claim. If we do not receive your fax by September 26,
2009, your claim will be canceled. We are unable to grant extensions to
this time period. Please note that PayPal is unable to reimburse you for
any costs or fees that may be incurred in obtaining the requested
documents. Any documents you provide may also be supplied to the seller in
your dispute if necessary.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience. We regret any inconvenience
this request may cause.

[quote name='62t']What is the whole story? Is there any local store that might do that for you?[/QUOTE]

I bought a white DS3 controller on eBay last month and after the 3.0 update it stopped working. After some investigating, it turns out that the controllers bought on eBay were fake. I called Paypal asking for a refund explaining the situation and they issued me one. I didn't have to return it to China because the cost to return it is the same as the controller. Also the seller would probably have repackaged it and sold it to another unsuspecting victim. Continuing the story, the buyer appealed and Paypal is asking me for some kind of documentation which seems pretty tough.

I'd be willing to drive to Foster City to Sony to have them look at it there if I actually knew someone over there that would.

I don't know any local stores that would, I'm on east side San Jose / Milpitas in case anyone knows any stores in this area that would. I don't think Gamestop would be so helpful.

I picked up extra transformer - decepticon 360 faceplates from the dollar tree deal. any local CAGs want one, shoot me a pm.

edit: they're interchangeable faceplates, comes with 12 inserts, the mystery ? one is classic Megatron. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='koji126']Are you looking for someone to hang out with? Haha.[/QUOTE]

Na, just wondering if there are any CAGers near me.

What import shops are around here besides Play and Trade? I think there's a Play and Trade in Saratoga too. I was also told there's some import shop near Silver Creek, but I have no idea what the name of the store is.

[quote name='subtek']Heads up! The Target in Albany has 50 Cent Blood on the Sand for $12.48.[/QUOTE] Thanks dude!

inspired by CAG creatureofwar, I've also decided to give away free stuff here on CAG. gotta pay it forward.

from the dollar tree deal on xbox360 faceplates - decepticon version, I'm giving away 4 faceplates.

2 to local CAGs in the Southbay, CA area. Meet up to avoid shipping costs. we're CAGs right?
2 to any CAGs whom sends me a self-addressed stamped envelope able to send this packaged faceplate back to you.

Shoot me PMs, I'll go by timestamps. don't worry if I don't rsvp right away, I'm doing chores and running errands today.

[quote name='subtek']Heads up! The Target in Albany has 50 Cent Blood on the Sand for $12.48.[/QUOTE]
I went there today and I didn't see the game. I guess its for the best- I didn't need to spend more money.

[quote name='Xevious']I went there today and I didn't see the game. I guess its for the best- I didn't need to spend more money.[/QUOTE]

Damn that went fast!

[quote name='Xevious']I went there today and I didn't see the game. I guess its for the best- I didn't need to spend more money.[/QUOTE]

thats a shame! i was hoping to pick it up today as well :(

bread's done
Back