Official Sears Clearance Thread II - post Sears finds/deals here

[quote name='RedFoxCommando']Small box or big box? All the clearance 3DS's are on the larger 1st wave boxes.[/QUOTE]

Oh I see, these were the small box ones with the Mario pre-installed game. Thanks for clarifying. I'll keep an eye out for the big box ones then.

[quote name='Monoxide1986']I told the clerk I thought I heard them being cleared out at $2 each. So I'm hoping the manager will just go with it and give them to me at that price. Or better yet, give them to me for free.
[/QUOTE]

I thought it was like Kmart where they either refuse to sell it to you, or you get the last known price in the system.

It seems to depend on the employee. Last time I tried to buy some out of the system games, the employee just entered them in at $4.97 since I was buying a couple of other games that were in the system for $4.97. The time before that, I tried to buy a DS charger and the employee refused to sell it to me so I went back a few days later and got another employee to let me buy it (since the first employee put it back in the case, and I was in the mall anyway) and they entered $3.97 since it was tagged for that price.

[quote name='Monoxide1986']I told the clerk I thought I heard them being cleared out at $2 each. So I'm hoping the manager will just go with it and give them to me at that price. Or better yet, give them to me for free.

Any thoughts on if they would still even work? Or do you think they would have expired by now?[/QUOTE]
The Wii points in the old clamshell are a bit of a tricky item, as I've seen three different prices at three different Sears, so it wasn't a universal price drop. If they don't take you up on your $2 offer, your best bet in the mean time is if you use the UPC off the back (which is 045496890346) and create a scan bar sheet (quick link to specific UPC on www.upcdatabase.com) to check out your other local stores. I've seen them ring up between $15 to $7 on clearance, so perhaps they can give that other store a call and confirm their prices (assuming you checked it out first, if they aren't too far away).

Also, those cards do not expire, so they should be just as good as when they created the codes.

They only had the Vita AC Adaptor and Cradle at my Sear's and I grabbed them both for $2.97 each.
I can't believe Sony had the b@lls to release the AC Adaptor without the necessary proprietary USB cable.
I would have returned it if it didn't cost $3, I can imagine someone paying $20 for it.

[quote name='Billytwoshoes']The Wii points in the old clamshell are a bit of a tricky item, as I've seen three different prices at three different Sears, so it wasn't a universal price drop. If they don't take you up on your $2 offer, your best bet in the mean time is if you use the UPC off the back (which is 045496890346) and create a scan bar sheet (quick link to specific UPC on www.upcdatabase.com) to check out your other local stores. I've seen them ring up between $15 to $7 on clearance, so perhaps they can give that other store a call and confirm their prices (assuming you checked it out first, if they aren't too far away).

Also, those cards do not expire, so they should be just as good as when they created the codes.[/QUOTE]

I finally got ahold of another person that had some notes on what they were going to do. They are to sell me 4 of them at $4 each. I assume they are keeping the rest for themselves which I guess I'm ok with. Just as long as I get some. $16 for $80 in Wii Points is awesome to me.

Might pick up a Vita cradle too because they are cheap and I am sure I will get one eventually.

[quote name='Zimmy']They only had the Vita AC Adaptor and Cradle at my Sear's and I grabbed them both for $2.97 each.
I can't believe Sony had the b@lls to release the AC Adaptor without the necessary proprietary USB cable.
I would have returned it if it didn't cost $3, I can imagine someone paying $20 for it.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't doubt Sony's gotten more returns than it was worth on replacement AC adapters and USB cables, simply because they didn't package the two together.

My Sears is just about sold out of games. :( They're down to like, Mario U and Call of Duty, and not much else. They don't even have Madden 13 on Wii U.

[quote name='RedFoxCommando']Black 3DS's are scanning for $129.97. Maybe $99.97 next month? If they last[/QUOTE]

Is it the bigger or smaller box? Sorry had to ask because I seen it in two different sizes

[quote name='Zimmy']They only had the Vita AC Adaptor and Cradle at my Sear's and I grabbed them both for $2.97 each.
I would have returned it if it didn't cost $3, I can imagine someone paying $20 for it.[/QUOTE]

Gotta admit that one is pretty bs too. Nearly fell for it myself because my USB cable has a small tear that I had to put some tape on, was gonna buy it until I saw the USB cable sitting right above it for 15$.

Not sure why both werent on clearance....

[quote name='The Punisher']Is it the bigger or smaller box? Sorry had to ask because I seen it in two different sizes[/QUOTE]

As far as I know it's only been the bigger box 3DS's that have clearanced out.

Saw some move bundles but they're tagged at $49.97, the tags are hand written. Reading back in this thread some people are getting them at $15? Guess I'm going back tomorrow to do some scanning.

While looking, an employee that was probably in his mid fifties asked if I needed help. Told him I was looking and he said he sometimes picks up deals to sell on Ebay. No wonder all the games disappeared all at once a few months ago.

Ended up getting 5 of the 2000 point cards in clam shells for $4 a card. They won't activate on the Wii U eShop, so I'm thinking they might be limited to the Wii eShop or DSi eShop. I will have to wait until the TV the Wii is hooked up to frees up to try there. I was really hoping to use the points to get some games for the Wii U. :cry: I'm not even sure if there is 10,000 points worth of stuff I want from the Wii eShop.

I also ended up getting a Vita cradle, USB cable, and AC adapter for 2.97 each. I guess I'll stash them until I get a Vita.

*EDIT*
Apparently Nintendo Points Nintendo eShop. Any good recommendations of software/games from the Wii Shop (or whatever they are calling it these days)?

^Wii Shop? I'd spend it on the DSiWare shop first due to shitty policies.

And the problem is almost every game worth your time on the Wii Shop is cheaper on iOS

Not able to get elsewhere

Fluidity is $12
MaBoShi is okay, $8
The Art Style games range from $6-$8
WarioWare D.I.Y Showcase is $8

And that's it. Every other game is cheaper elsewhere from what I can remember. The DSi Shop actually has more good exclusives, fuck the ignorant haters.

[quote name='rayword45']^Wii Shop? I'd spend it on the DSiWare shop first due to shitty policies.

And the problem is almost every game worth your time on the Wii Shop is cheaper on iOS

Not able to get elsewhere

Fluidity is $12
MaBoShi is okay, $8
The Art Style games range from $6-$8
WarioWare D.I.Y Showcase is $8

And that's it. Every other game is cheaper elsewhere from what I can remember. The DSi Shop actually has more good exclusives, fuck the ignorant haters.[/QUOTE]

I don't own a DSi, just an old school DS and a 3DS. I've read you can transfer applications from the DSi to 3DS, but I'd have to have a DSi device first.

I also don't own any iOS devices. I have a long standing hatred of Apple and anything and everything they create
(overpriced, proprietary junk that fails almost immediately after the warranty expires)

Thanks for the suggestions though.

my sears (Ocala - FL) sucks!!! they have a tiny video game display and no clearance rack... i did find a few items on clearance... but the prices weren't slashed to sell (usually $10- 20 off items msrp $25 to 35$)
plus they only had like a total of 25 different games between the ps3, 360, DS and 3ds.... lame!

[quote name='Invicta 61']Saw some move bundles but they're tagged at $49.97, the tags are hand written. Reading back in this thread some people are getting them at $15? Guess I'm going back tomorrow to do some scanning.

While looking, an employee that was probably in his mid fifties asked if I needed help. Told him I was looking and he said he sometimes picks up deals to sell on Ebay. No wonder all the games disappeared all at once a few months ago.[/QUOTE]

The Medieval Move bundle I got was stickered $74.97. Rang up $14.97.

I'm jealous of everyone getting these Move bundles. I know they look stupid, but my kid would just love playing those Wonderbook games. It's tempting to stop by Sears, but I know they haven't sold the Move there in months. They barely even sell any games at all.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']The Medieval Move bundle I got was stickered $74.97. Rang up $14.97.[/QUOTE]

That's the bundle I saw, they had 3 of them. I'm jumping on one of them because I've been wanting to try out House of the Dead Overkill with the gun.

[quote name='Monoxide1986']I don't own a DSi, just an old school DS and a 3DS. I've read you can transfer applications from the DSi to 3DS, but I'd have to have a DSi device first.

I also don't own any iOS devices. I have a long standing hatred of Apple and anything and everything they create
(overpriced, proprietary junk that fails almost immediately after the warranty expires)

Thanks for the suggestions though.[/QUOTE]

Off topic but I have a iPod touch 4th gen, iPod touch 5th gen and an iPad 2 and none of them have failed yet. I will not buy apple accessories though as I managed to burn out one of their stupid $30 chargers within 3 months and their cables always tear, you can get cables and chargers for a few dollars each if that these days that last longer than the Apple ones. The $30 USB charger was a gift from a friend and I had no proof of purchase so I couldn't take it back to the Apple store, so I thought it would be the best but its easily been the worst I have owned.

However I did manage to break 2 DS Lite's, but not a DSi, and my 3DS seems fine although it does have the usual issues like screen scratching.

[quote name='Monoxide1986']
[/QUOTE]

You'd definitely hate to own a dishwasher then... :cool:

[quote name='Monoxide1986']Apparently Nintendo Points Nintendo eShop. Any good recommendations of software/games from the Wii Shop (or whatever they are calling it these days)?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, you can only use the Wii points cards for the Wii Shop or DSiware. There are, however, tons of WiiWare games I would recommend (besides the plethora of VC titles, like Chrono Trigger and Secret of Mana, for example):

Fluidity
La Mulana
Retro City Rampage
MotoHeroz
Mega Man 9 / Mega Man 10
Bubble Bobble Plus!
Castlevania ReBirth
escapeVektor Chapter 1
FAST Racing League
Jett Rocket
Art of Balance
LostWinds (or its sequel, though I think there were problems porting this over to Wii U, not sure if you first purchase it on Wii U in Wii Mode though)
More on my mind, but I don't want to clog up too much space...

You can get some of these for cheaper elsewhere (at base prices), but since you got the cards for $4 each, most of these come out to roughly $2-3 bucks, I'd say that is hard to beat.

[quote name='Kovorkian']not a video game deal but I did get a camera case for $2.97 for my new camera (that I got at TRU for $50)[/QUOTE]

DSLR case? I'm looking for an affordable case for my T4i.

I stopped in Sunday night for a "friends and family night"

Found the ps3 move bundle on clearance for $14.97
Also found 4 gb Vita memory card for $1.97!! As soon as he scanned it I went and got the other 2 they had left!

then I got 20% off for the F&F and it was right at $20 for everything!

[quote name='neonon19s']I stopped in Sunday night for a "friends and family night"

Found the ps3 move bundle on clearance for $14.97
Also found 4 gb Vita memory card for $1.97!! As soon as he scanned it I went and got the other 2 they had left!

then I got 20% off for the F&F and it was right at $20 for everything![/QUOTE]

I found a 4GB card at a local Sears that scanned "out of system" at the price checker, maybe I'll try again at the register next time. Since my AT&T order was cancelled I could certainly use a $2 4GB card.

[quote name='canvasch']my sears (Ocala - FL) sucks!!! they have a tiny video game display and no clearance rack... i did find a few items on clearance... but the prices weren't slashed to sell (usually $10- 20 off items msrp $25 to 35$)
plus they only had like a total of 25 different games between the ps3, 360, DS and 3ds.... lame![/QUOTE]

Wish I saw this before I went. There were at least 10 of those move bundles there last week and looks like someone jumped on them quick.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='RedFoxCommando']DSLR case? I'm looking for an affordable case for my T4i.[/QUOTE]

My Olympus VG 110 fits perfectly (digital camera not a dslr) its smaller than my wallet

Medieval Moves/Sports Champions PlayStation Move Bundle - $14.97

PS3 9' USB Cable(in the new blue box) - $0.97

PS Vita 4GB Memory Card - $1.97

PS Vita USB Cable - $2.97

PS Vita AC Adapter - $2.97

PS Vita Cradle - $2.97

I called a couple of Sears nearby in NE Ohio....and neither of them even sell video games or accessories anymore. Much less having Vita accessories at clearance pricing.

Anyone in Canton/Akron area have any luck with the $2-3 Vita AC adapter, USB, or cradle?

[quote name='ShoMinamimoto']Still found no Move Bundles, but I got Max Payne 3 for $10.[/QUOTE]

I saw one but it was still tagged at $20. I already picked up a couple of the move bundles yesterday so I hate to go back again. Maybe the next time I'm in the area I'll stop by and grab it.

[quote name='RedFoxCommando']Picked up a Vita 4GB Memory card for $1.97 and a Phillips HDMI to Mini HDMI for $2.97.[/QUOTE]

Can u link a picture to see what it looks like

Went there hoping something worthwhile would be in stock, while hitting myself for skipping on some decent games for cheap prices.

Got a 3DS AC Adapter and Charging Cradle for $.97. Fair deal.

[quote name='domon']So $60 is the going price for the big box red 3dss? If you can find it, that is.[/QUOTE]

Just picked up mine right before the march price drop apparently. (Even tho I got it a week into march, lol) was $75.xx at time of pick up, so it could very well be that price now!

Hell yeah. I was looking for a move bundle with no luck, but I ended up buying a Sony NEX 3K w/ 18-55 lens (display model with no box, no battery charger, no usb cable, no manual, etc.) for $99.97 YMMV. Ive been wanting to buy a compact, dlsr camera for awhile and i heard nothing but praise on this model.

This camera - http://slickdeals.net/f/4186532-Sony-NEX-3K-w-18-55-lens-202-97-YMMV-Clearance-at-Sears?

Just ordered battery charger, stock flash, and case via eBay. Please work. Do no want to return it back.

[quote name='postaboy']Hell yeah. I was looking for a move bundle with no luck, but I ended up buying a Sony NEX 3K w/ 18-55 lens (display model with no box, no battery charger, no usb cable, no manual, etc.) for $99.97 YMMV. Ive been wanting to buy a compact, dlsr camera for awhile and i heard nothing but praise on this model.

This camera - http://slickdeals.net/f/4186532-Sony-NEX-3K-w-18-55-lens-202-97-YMMV-Clearance-at-Sears?

Just ordered battery charger, stock flash, and case via eBay. Please work. Do no want to return it back.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but what's so special about this camera? Great on pictures and 1080p? (I have a canon sd1200 camera i got from staples years ago for $60. Pretty good during that time since it got so many awards.)

bread's done
Back