Official Sears Clearance Thread II - post Sears finds/deals here

Picked up a move bundle and vita cradle for just under $20. The vita charger/usb wasn't in the system and regular and xl dsis were $74.97. One more move bundle left in cupertino. And whoever reads this, can you do me a solid and check the price on the black 3ds?

[quote name='domon']Picked up a move bundle and vita cradle for just under $20. The vita charger/usb wasn't in the system and regular and xl dsis were $74.97. One more move bundle left in cupertino. And whoever reads this, can you do me a solid and check the price on the black 3ds?[/QUOTE]

Whoa. I feel dumb. I saw that the vita stuff didn't have any clearance and assumed the weren't on sale. So they are $2.97?

[quote name='Pasicho']Whoa. I feel dumb. I saw that the vita stuff didn't have any clearance and assumed the weren't on sale. So they are $2.97?[/QUOTE]

Every location I've been had that price. However, the 4gb memory card is like $1.97.

[quote name='Pasicho']Whoa. I feel dumb. I saw that the vita stuff didn't have any clearance and assumed the weren't on sale. So they are $2.97?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the cradle is 2.97. It seems to be like that across all stores. A guy (manager?) offered 5.97 for the usb cable, but I passed.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Medieval Moves/Sports Champions PlayStation Move Bundle - $14.97

PS3 9' USB Cable(in the new blue box) - $0.97

PS Vita 4GB Memory Card - $1.97

PS Vita USB Cable - $2.97

PS Vita AC Adapter - $2.97

PS Vita Cradle - $2.97[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Every store I've been to that had these items have had these prices. Universal clearance.

[quote name='domon']Yeah, the cradle is 2.97. It seems to be like that across all stores. A guy (manager?) offered 5.97 for the usb cable, but I passed.[/QUOTE]

I think they have to process the drops on a per store basis, though. I found the other items for the prices shown here, but the cradle scanned at the regular price.

Snagged a Move bundle for 14.97 yesterday. The lady looked at the front and said "It's only $50 now - wow that's half off. You got a good deal!". I said "It's about to be a better deal." She was shocked when it rang up at 14.97 ;) Thanks, OP!

Sears in Eastview Mall had vita power brick for $.49 and the usb cable for $.25. Prices were handwritten on pink stickers, so probably manager special.
Cocksuck employee was bragging about two psp 3000s he bought the day before for $27 each. I visit this Sears every week. I havent seen a psp in months. I have heard that the manager will allow employees to buy clearance stuff after it has sit for 24 hours at the new price.
My bet is the systems were hidden in the back, then put out unmarked and purchased the following day.

Yeah found out 1 of the local Sears is closing now they have a vita and some 3ds a pink and black one. Maybe that vita might drop abit lower so i can snag it...poor store.

[quote name='GreyFoxx2002']Yeah found out 1 of the local Sears is closing now they have a vita and some 3ds a pink and black one. Maybe that vita might drop abit lower so i can snag it...poor store.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't get your hopes up. One of the Sears' close to me shut down a couple months ago. I was there during the first couple days and all electronics were 15% off of the sticker price. I went back in a month or two to check back, while most of the store was at 50% or more, electronics only moved up to 25% and the one 3ds they had before was gone.

Picked up the following today:

Nintendo DSi -aqua blue
Nintendo DSi - black
Nintendo DSi XL - blue

Total cost including tax - $180.00

[quote name='yazman']Picked up the following today:

Nintendo DSi -aqua blue
Nintendo DSi - black
Nintendo DSi XL - blue

Total cost including tax - $180.00[/QUOTE]

Was this a store special?

How much were each?

[quote name='domon']Picked up a move bundle and vita cradle for just under $20. The vita charger/usb wasn't in the system and regular and xl dsis were $74.97. One more move bundle left in cupertino. And whoever reads this, can you do me a solid and check the price on the black 3ds?[/QUOTE]

Apparently you snagged the last cradle. :( Still one usb and adapter left after I took one of each though. :D

[quote name='kraftwerks']Sears in Eastview Mall had vita power brick for $.49 and the usb cable for $.25. Prices were handwritten on pink stickers, so probably manager special.
Cocksuck employee was bragging about two psp 3000s he bought the day before for $27 each. I visit this Sears every week. I havent seen a psp in months. I have heard that the manager will allow employees to buy clearance stuff after it has sit for 24 hours at the new price.
My bet is the systems were hidden in the back, then put out unmarked and purchased the following day.[/QUOTE]

Dude, he/she probably hidden it. Let it go since that place sucks to work there. (I had one guy do the same. it was ringing up $99.97, but when i check cag and notice it was hitting 75% off, of course it was gone. Lucky, a week past and they had stuff on a table. I found a psp bundle with madden 12/need for speed shift for $45) Not the greatest price, but couldnt wait to hit any lower since my area gets taken up.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Was this a store special?

How much were each?[/QUOTE]

All were store clearance prices.

[quote name='kraftwerks']Sears in Eastview Mall had vita power brick for $.49 and the usb cable for $.25. Prices were handwritten on pink stickers, so probably manager special.
My bet is the systems were hidden in the back, then put out unmarked and purchased the following day.[/QUOTE]

Eastview mall in victor ny?

Thanks to all the posters in this thread.

Managed to grab a :ps3: Move Bundle (14.97), 4GB Vita Memory Card (1.97), :ps3: Max Payne 3 (9.97) and a Kobo WiFi e-Book Reader (15.97).

As far as the whole "employees can't buy before a certain amount of time thing", either management won't care and allow them to buy whenever, OR they'll have someone come in to buy for them, OR they'll buy without a discount/rewards card themselves so there's no way to know it was them

If they want it, they'll get it. The perks of having a job like that. I wouldn't get bitter over it.

When sears does clearance they do it right. I grabbed the holiday Mario 3d land Flame Red 3DS bundle for $74.97 two weeks ago, and a PS3 Bluetooth headset for $9.97 yesterday. I only wish they had more stuff, or I had more sears stores near me...

[quote name='Pandoracell']As far as the whole "employees can't buy before a certain amount of time thing", either management won't care and allow them to buy whenever, OR they'll have someone come in to buy for them, OR they'll buy without a discount/rewards card themselves so there's no way to know it was them

If they want it, they'll get it. The perks of having a job like that. I wouldn't get bitter over it.[/QUOTE]

It's one thing to take advantage of your position.
It's another to brag about it in front of a customer.
Do your dirt, just don't flaunt it in front of me like a cocksuck.
Yeah, Victor.
Too many cags in the rochester area!

[quote name='pattison90iw']When sears does clearance they do it right. I grabbed the holiday Mario 3d land Flame Red 3DS bundle for $74.97 two weeks ago, and a PS3 Bluetooth headset for $9.97 yesterday. I only wish they had more stuff, or I had more sears stores near me...[/QUOTE]

Was there a price override done for the 3DS bundle?

[quote name='yazman']Picked up the following today:
Nintendo DSi XL - blue[/QUOTE]

Dag nammit. That 1 was sold! How much did you pay for it?

[quote name='V Gundam']Was there a price override done for the 3DS bundle?[/QUOTE]

It's not universal. I checked 1 of those today. Was $149.xx or more. I forget the exact price.

[quote name='Pasicho']Apparently you snagged the last cradle. :( Still one usb and adapter left after I took one of each though. :D[/QUOTE]

How much did you pay?

[quote name='kraftwerks']Yeah, Galleria had a lone white wiimote in the old packaging marked $34.97. I scanned it and it is really $29.97.
I am definitely NOT complaining about their clearance deals. Just systems alone i have gotten a $75 red 3ds with mario bundle, $40 blue dsixl with mario vs donkey kong bundle, $150 250 gb slim 360, $70 hannah montana psp bundle, and probably something else i am forgetting.
I wouldnt even begin to list games and accessories.
I just dont get why do what they do with hardware.[/QUOTE]

Awesome deals indeed. I'll have to keep my eye on this thread. Thanks for heads up!

for some reason one of my local sears had drops AGAIN this month for the second time.
I picked up:

Move Bundle for 4.97
PS3 Bluetooth Headset 4.97
DSIxl midnight blue 49.97
360 Hdd transfer cable .97

and then a host of other things people have mentioned for the respective reported prices.

[quote name='arsenalcrazy8']for some reason one of my local sears had drops AGAIN this month for the second time.
I picked up:

Move Bundle for 4.97

and then a host of other things people have mentioned for the respective reported prices.[/QUOTE]

Wow! I can't believe a Move bundle was $4.97! Nice finds. My Sears doesn't have anything on clearance except for a few Vita accessories and their price adjustments are behind what most people are listing here..

[quote name='Tendoboy']NO deals at my location --- move bundle was $50 - dang![/QUOTE]

Did you scan it? You must scan it! It would seem extremely odd if it's $50, seeing as how so many of us have gotten it for $14.97.

[quote name='jester55']Just snagged the last crimson red 3DS in my area for $59.97!! Thanks a bunch guys![/QUOTE]

I'm jelly.

[quote name='arsenalcrazy8']for some reason one of my local sears had drops AGAIN this month for the second time.
I picked up:

Move Bundle for 4.97

and then a host of other things people have mentioned for the respective reported prices.[/QUOTE]

Im shock that no one bit when the move bundle is $14.97. Mine was $14.97 and couldnt hold out since the odds of it drop lower is slim and mostly likely the manager would rtv it. (he rtv a psp when it was $100)

I got two moves and this item below for $.97. Not sure if its good or not.

http://www.pdp.com/p-1113-3ds-sliding-game-case-mario.aspx

[quote name='sherlock2g']Has anyone seen any 360 on clearance?[/QUOTE]

No. They had the fable bundle on clearance last summer.

Last father's day there was a ad error showing a 4gb kinect for $200. That's how i got mines. If u dont mine used, go to cowboom. They have some that u amy find cheap. Good luck

[quote name='The Punisher']No. They had the fable bundle on clearance last summer.

Last father's day there was a ad error showing a 4gb kinect for $200. That's how i got mines. If u dont mine used, go to cowboom. They have some that u amy find cheap. Good luck[/QUOTE]
Thanks! I see the 4gb Slim on sale for $180 everywhere but I'm looking for a 250gb. I might try looking a used one.

[quote name='Chedeng88']Xbox 360 Hard Drive Transfer cables were down to $0.97 at my local Sears.[/QUOTE]

Sears by me must have sent them back / destroyed them after 2.97. They had a whole bunch and I doubt someone bought them all.

It looks like a lot of older clearance games are out of the system. I scanned Personal Trainer Walking DS and some other random PS3 and 360 games that weren't tagged and all scanned as pricing not available at the price checker. I didn't feel like asking for price checks at the register since I thought they would go by the sticker price. It wasn't a wasted trip though since I did find 1 Vita 4GB memory card.

bread's done
Back