Official Sears Clearance Thread II - post Sears finds/deals here

The sears game case by me is almost completely empty. Did manage to get a nintendo select mario strikers charged for only 10 instead of 20. but the store is awful looking

Damn, I'm on a roll today. First the GTA CE at GS and now a Xbl gold kit for $25 after the $15 in free points SYWR sent me this week.

12 Month XBL Gold Kit - $39.97

Though its not a game deal, just felt like mentioning that..

The pennington style bamboo bath towels are on clearance at $4 dollars it seems. Normally they are 19 and are pretty nice bath towels.  Though I'm sure most of you guys don't take baths since it eats into the time of deal hunting.  :whistle2:

(I jest on the last part of course.)

Damn, I'm on a roll today. First the GTA CE at GS and now a Xbl gold kit for $25 after the $15 in free points SYWR sent me this week.

12 Month XBL Gold Kit - $39.97
They sent you FIFTEEN dollars, for free? Jeez. The only bullshit offers I get are like "$5 off when you buy $50 worth of tools/jewelry"...!?

They sent you FIFTEEN dollars, for free? Jeez. The only bullshit offers I get are like "$5 off when you buy $50 worth of tools/jewelry"...!?
Yeah, I was a bit shocked too when it showed up this week. The weird part is that the email had that part at the bottom, and the $3 off $20 surprise points in the main part of it.

I'll bite.... what about the GTA CE? And GTA what, 4, 5?

GTA V CE was converted to used at Gamestop. If you can find a CE, it will ring up at a regular used GTA V game price.
That.

And my roll went even further: I went to HPB next and got Pokémon Yellow, Red, Blue, and Crystal for $37 + tax

:360: Kinect Sports Season 2 - $9.97

Got that and a shirt for free with another $15 they sent me last week. (apparently they love me, even though I rarely spend much real money there)

Had a $5 SYWR credit to use, so I went to the Thomas and 44th street store in Phoenix (the one that was closing as I mentioned earlier), and despite all game related stuff being 30% off now, I had a hard time finding anything worthwhile to use it on.  This store still had 8 GB Vita mem cards, Pokemon X (and I think Y), Battlefield 4 for Xbox One, Mario Kart 7, and a bunch of other accessories (but no controllers at this point, except Wii remotes).

Had a $5 SYWR credit to use, so I went to the Thomas and 44th street store in Phoenix (the one that was closing as I mentioned earlier), and despite all game related stuff being 30% off now, I had a hard time finding anything worthwhile to use it on. This store still had 8 GB Vita mem cards, Pokemon X (and I think Y), Battlefield 4 for Xbox One, Mario Kart 7, and a bunch of other accessories (but no controllers at this point, except Wii remotes).
my store had nothing display case is empty no games anywhere.

they've done this before and refilled the case with newer non clearance games. Anyone else have this happen?

Last edited by a moderator:
Xbl Gold 12 Month Kit - $19.97
(was $16 after a Twix bar, tax, and $7 off $20 SYWR)

WiiU Mario bundle $249.97
360 4gb Kinect Bundle $249.97

lol, sorry. One was the Ross Township mall one off McKnight Rd. The other one the one at Robinson whatever off 376 west of downtown.
lol, the one at the mall is a goddamn joke! I would have figured they were done with gaming by now.

man, I really want to get a PGH CAG group going...

PSA: check your SYWR accounts. I got $3 on each of mine this morning. Expire 4/22
I got $5 myself today, but then again they have been generous with me lately, gotten about $23 worth of SYWR points in the past month or so. Bad news is that the Sears around me are finally starting to dry up completely for me to use in store, so I end up getting cheap / near free (just $0.99 shipping) Blu Rays / DVDs online instead...

Sears has the 12 month xbox live gold starter kit on clearance for $19.97, comes with 12 months of gold, 400 Microsoft points, chat pad and wired headset.

They were clearing out all Vita accessories at the Sears I was at today. The prices weren't too great, but something to keep an eye on for future price drops I guess

8 gb Vita Memory Card: $30

Screen Protector: $10

Vita Carrying Case: $10

Vita Car Charger: $10

Vita Starter Kit: ???

My local sears still had one wii u 32gb left in stock but was marked as $199. Gonna keep an eye on that one.

Other than about 4-5 xbox 360 250GB Fat hard drives for 75$, nothing game wise to really note.

Sears has the 12 month xbox live gold starter kit on clearance for $19.97, comes with 12 months of gold, 400 Microsoft points, chat pad and wired headset.
I found it, and I was very happy.

Until, I got to my car and I looked at the bottom seal and you could see where it has been removed and reapplied. There were no cards in it, and it was the only one left. :(

Stopped at the Sears in Amherst,NY today and was surprised to see a few 4GB Xbox 360 Kinect Bundles marked $199, had the guy ring it up at the register and it came up $99. Bought 1 of the 2 they had, left the other for someone else.

Thanks for the tip. I think I walked past those bundles at the Amherst one a few times by accident.

I used to work at the Amherst Sears so I just texted someone to put it on hold

lol, the one at the mall is a goddamn joke! I would have figured they were done with gaming by now.

man, I really want to get a PGH CAG group going...
Have any of the Pittsburgh CAGs been to the Sears at Pittsburgh Mills lately? They used to have a lot of gaming stuff, but I haven't been there in over a year probably.

Also, I logged into SYWR today and had "surprise points" on there. Can I redeem those in store or are they online only?

Have any of the Pittsburgh CAGs been to the Sears at Pittsburgh Mills lately? They used to have a lot of gaming stuff, but I haven't been there in over a year probably.

Also, I logged into SYWR today and had "surprise points" on there. Can I redeem those in store or are they online only?
In store too.

Is Pittsburgh Mills the one by Robinson-whatever? (right off 376)

Pittsburgh Mills is the one on the other side of the city, out 28. It's that huge chunk of land on the worst road in the area...and the second biggest mall in the state (that may or may not be true). I haven't been there for two years or so, last time I was there they didn't have much gaming left.

In store too.

Is Pittsburgh Mills the one by Robinson-whatever? (right off 376)

Pittsburgh Mills is the one on the other side of the city, out 28. It's that huge chunk of land on the worst road in the area...and the second biggest mall in the state (that may or may not be true). I haven't been there for two years or so, last time I was there they didn't have much gaming left.
Yea, like vicktor said it is the one out Rt 28 right off the turnpike northeast of the city. It has to be one of the most disappointing malls in the history of man which is funny since the township fought against it being built for 20+ years. If it wasn't for the IMAX there I don't think there would be much of a reason to go there at all. It is always pretty empty too which made guide and clearance scores pretty easy.

I used to check the Sears there when I would venture out for BB penny guide drops. With the demise of drops at BB and the constant road construction in the area I haven't been there for a while. Maybe I will go check it out today. Wouldn't mind finding a vita, plus I have these SYWR free dollars tempting me, lol

Apparently not all stores have dropped the vita that low.

Just had a launch bundle scanned at a different store and it came up $199.97

My sears had the PS3 wireless headset on clearance for $49.xx and mario kart 3ds for $24.xx. Pretty decent deal on the headset I would have grabbed it but I just bought the same one off a friend for $30

My sears had the PS3 wireless headset on clearance for $49.xx and mario kart 3ds for $24.xx. Pretty decent deal on the headset I would have grabbed it but I just bought the same one off a friend for $30
I believe those are drops of $20 and $5 respectively over last month.

So apparently last Friday there were drops.

bread's done
Back