Official Sears Clearance Thread II - post Sears finds/deals here

Lego Rock Band - PS3 - $9.97
Guitar Hero Smash Hits - PS3 - 9.97
WET - 360 - 12.97
Tom Clancy's HAWX - 12.97
DiRT 2 - PS3 - $12.97

I was looking around for Hot Shots Golf but could not find it.

[quote name='happyorangeman']Lego Rock Band - PS3 - $9.97
Guitar Hero Smash Hits - PS3 - 9.97
WET - 360 - 12.97
Tom Clancy's HAWX - 12.97
DiRT 2 - PS3 - $12.97

I was looking around for Hot Shots Golf but could not find it.[/QUOTE]

If the $15 games really did drop to $13, I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

[quote name='N3UROP0D']If the $15 games really did drop to $13, I don't know whether to laugh or cry.[/QUOTE]

Seriously, that's ridiculous. I was really hoping to grab Wet for $10 today, but I'm not sure I can bring myself to pay any more for it than that.

At my sears, box office smash is still $30. Halo Wars (regular version) is still 20 so those didn't budge.

Boy and his blob is down to 9.97. I didn't buy that, I'll wait another month or so.

I picked up Motor Storm: Pacific Rift for 9.97. I might return it if I think I can get it cheaper elsewhere.
I also picked up Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise for $2.97.

[quote name='N3UROP0D']If the $15 games really did drop to $13, I don't know whether to laugh or cry.[/QUOTE]

Ugh. And don't they generally only drop once per month? I thought I read that in this thread.

If you are going to cry over $3 then you might want to seek professional help.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']You mean Scene It: Box Office Smash for 360? How about $5 from Kmart?;)[/QUOTE]

sadly my Kmart doesn't have it. my Sears has tons of games though.

[quote name='typical guy']sadly my Kmart doesn't have it. my Sears has tons of games though.[/QUOTE]
I've had two of them on my trade list for over a month now.;) But the real pain in the ass would be figuring out how the frick to send such a large package at the cheapest rate so people aren't bitching about shipping killing any deal.

Personally, I'd rather get them out to CAG's for cost+real shipping costs rather than see them go out of the system and have to wait another 4 years till Kmart decides to re-clearance them.

One of my closest stores still has like 3-5 of them left too.:D

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Red bull ds is $0.47[/QUOTE]

I always thought that $.97 was as low a price as you'd see before stuff goes out of the system. At that price I could buy a few of those, trade the games to Gamestop for .25-.50 and use the DS cases/artwork/manuals to shore up any wobbly table or chair legs.:lol:

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Red bull ds is $0.47[/QUOTE]

Haha . . . At this point if it's still there I might grab it just to have an extra DS game case around.

^^^some of the xbox value UPC games also were .47 a year ago I guess, NFL head coach was one I remeber.

Someone said they got it for $0.25 which is the lowest I have ever heard for a game at sears

Yeah, I picked up the
iconds.gif
Red Bull game for $0.47:

[IMG-C=144]14623[/IMG-C]

Others I saw:

$1.97
iconwii.gif
TNA something

$2.97:
iconds.gif
Rock Revolution

$4.97:
iconds.gif
Chaotic: Shadow Warriors

$9.97:
iconps3.gif
Motor Storm: Pacific Rift
iconps3.gif
Transformers: RotF
iconps3.gif
Bakugan

$14.97:
iconps3.gif
Pirates of the Caribbean

(The copies of FFIV and A Boy and his Blob that I was watching were gone. :()

Last edited by a moderator:
How is Sears with price adjusting? Will they usually price adjust within the return window of 30 days or do they make you return/rebuy?

I've got a long receipt and wondering if they'd do adjustments.

My Sears doesn't have a price scanner :( I feel bad taking up 10 games to a guy, only to not buy any when I realize they are still above clearance price

[quote name='BmBoWnZ']My Sears doesn't have a price scanner :( I feel bad taking up 10 games to a guy, only to not buy any when I realize they are still above clearance price[/QUOTE]

same here. I wish they had a scanner that way we don't need to go through that hassle. :wall: Need to stop by the sears near me later today to check on prices.

[quote name='N3UROP0D']Muramasa 9.97
also got Red Bull .47.

Looks like ps3/wii games dropped 5, 360 games only by 2?[/QUOTE]

great price on muramasa! Hopefully I can get one at that price at my sears, last time i saw was at 19.xx

[quote name='kell']How is Sears with price adjusting? Will they usually price adjust within the return window of 30 days or do they make you return/rebuy?

I've got a long receipt and wondering if they'd do adjustments.[/QUOTE]

Within 14 days of original purchase, just need to take the receipt to the sears you bought it from and ask for a price adjustment (which they'll confirm that it's a new price in their system). YMMV if you get a snotty guy though. Aim for the old lady in the garment section who doesn't know what an xbox is for best results. ;)

So no new games in the clearance cycle? Just drops to previous ones? A bit dissapointing but $10 is my price point for a few of trhese games.

[quote name='Leisser-Kaiser']Bought Wolfenstein :ps3: & Motorstorm: PR for $9.97 each at the Jensen Beach Mall.[/QUOTE]I got myself a copy of :ps3: Wolfenstein for $9.97, as well. They had one other left and the sales associate said thanks because he was going to grab the other one.

I'm confused: which Viva Pinata game is being found anywhere from $2.97 to $4.97? Viva Pinata (the first game) or Trouble in Paradise?

I've been scanning TiP for the past 2-3 months, and it's still $20.

[quote name='shieryda']I'm confused: which Viva Pinata game is being found anywhere from $2.97 to $4.97? Viva Pinata (the first game) or Trouble in Paradise?[/QUOTE]

Trouble in Paradise rang is $19.99 at my store. I grabbed the first Vivia Pinata for $4.97 last month.

I just got back after scanning a few things. Here are the ones worth mentioning:

Crackdown- $5!
A Boy and His Blob- $10
Motorstorm: Pacific Rift- $10
Viva Pinata- $3
Dirt 2 (PS3)- $13
Spyborgs- $3
Chaotic Shadow Warriors (Wii)- $13
Bakugan (360)-$13
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 (PS3)- $10
Farcry 2- $10

That's a great price point on Crackdown IMO. I don't even know where the game came from, to be honest- I've never seen it in the bin OR in the case, or I know I would have price checked it before. I walked out with Crackdown, Viva Pinata, and two Motorstorm: Pacific Rifts for ~$31, and signed up for the Rewards program while I was there. Then I walked down a couple stores to Gamestop and traded the two Motorstorms towards Red Dead for $40 in credit. :D Pretty good day so far.

EDIT: For those wondering about Viva Pinata, the one I found for $3 was the first one. After I saw that price point, I scanned 2 and 3 and they both rang up $20. Another strange occurrence I found was that Dead Space: Extraction for Wii went back up to $30 at my Sears, though I can't say for anyone else's.

[quote name='gxer2002']Gotta find me a copy of wolfenstein and muramasa and dirt 2[/QUOTE]

Best of luck to you. My Sears runs out of any decent games between the $20-30 range. Only games I ever saw stick around under $20 are simply not worth it :bomb:

[quote name='shieryda']I'm confused: which Viva Pinata game is being found anywhere from $2.97 to $4.97? Viva Pinata (the first game) or Trouble in Paradise?

I've been scanning TiP for the past 2-3 months, and it's still $20.[/QUOTE]

I got TiP for $4.97 at the last price drop.

was able to pick up the last copy of Wolfenstein I had been keeping my eye in for the past 2 months behind the glass case. didn't want to miss out on it so i decided to get it after the drop to $9.xx.

I've been waiting anxiously for this drop. I picked up:

:ps3: Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds - $1.97
:ps3: LEGO Rock Band - $9.97
:ps3: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 - $12.97
:ps3: Motorstorm: Pacific Rift - $9.97
:ps3: Dirt 2 - $12.97
:wii: Muramasa: The Demon Blade - $9.97
TOTAL: $62.44

I saw some other games, like :ps3: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, :ps3: Far Cry 2, :wii: A Boy and His Blob, and :wii: WarioLand: Shake It! for $9.97 each, but that would have been overkill. Six games should last me a while.

It's a shame Dead Space: Extraction went off clearance. Out of all the Wii games they had, that was the one I wanted most. Can't really complain, though, considering how much I got.

[quote name='shieryda']I'm confused: which Viva Pinata game is being found anywhere from $2.97 to $4.97? Viva Pinata (the first game) or Trouble in Paradise?

I've been scanning TiP for the past 2-3 months, and it's still $20.[/QUOTE]

I got VP: Trouble in Paradise for $2.97. It had a clearance stick on it (yellow sticker) marking it as 9.97. I can only assume by the other posts that the price is YMMV?

More info, it has a green sticker that says "Xbox 360 Family games" on it. It says that it includes "Pinata Vision" and has the picture of a camera. It's UPC # 882224718561

[quote name='ChadThyJuggla']Wish I could find Hot Shots for PS3 for the low low price, both local Sears haven't had a copy for quite some time now.[/QUOTE]

I didn't see that game but my Sears has a crapload of games in two different clearance bins. Most of the games are 20 or 30 dollars and don't change price over time. I don't even bother asking them to scan a lot of them although I'm considering going back tomorrow to see if I can get some other games for cheap. Since there's no manual scanner, I have to actually get an employee to scan a stack of games.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']I just got back after scanning a few things. Here are the ones worth mentioning:

Crackdown- $5!
A Boy and His Blob- $10
Motorstorm: Pacific Rift- $10
Viva Pinata- $3
Dirt 2 (PS3)- $13
Spyborgs- $3
Chaotic Shadow Warriors (Wii)- $13
Bakugan (360)-$13
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 (PS3)- $10
Farcry 2- $10
[/QUOTE]

far cry 2, what system yo?

Nds - imagine family doctor - 0.97

It was marked 997 from April. I always say scan everything with an old tag. Some stuff drops more than 5

bread's done
Back