Official Sears Clearance Thread II - post Sears finds/deals here

[quote name='benjamouth']Sears at the King of Prussia Mall, PA had Viva Pinata:TiP for $6.97, only clearance game marked.[/QUOTE]

And it wasn't there =]

Doesn't seem like prices dropped at that store.

[quote name='benjamouth']Sears at the King of Prussia Mall, PA had Viva Pinata:TiP for $6.97, only clearance game marked.[/QUOTE]

Hey, I used to live 5 minutes from that mall!

Got some nice ones from there at the time. :)

Decent finds, not everything I was hoping for but I can live without Wet. Got one copy of each, all were $4.97.

:ps3:
Lego Rock Band
Motorstorm: Pacific Rift (it pays to look in the glass case, kids)
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Guitar Hero Smash Hits
Guitar Hero World Tour
:wii:
Muramasa
A Boy and his Blob

I brought UPC's for all of the former $9.97 games and they were all $4.97, so good hunting.

Do stores still receive shipments of clearance games? I asked an employee for a clearance game and she said if they didn't have it on the floor they didn't have it. She said that they always get new shipments in on Tuesdays. I don't know if she meant they received shipments of new releases or just games in general.

Scanned:
Guitar Hero Smash Hits 9.97
Wolfenstein 14.97

Bought:
Wii
A Boy and His Blob 4.97

PS3
Rock Revolution 1.97

Forgot to look for Motorstorm in the racks although they've been really good about having clearance games in a clearance bin, but they're usually slow to tag games. Turns out by having the cashier scan games I alerted a knowledgeable gaming employee, but I doubt the few GH:SH and Wolfs would last until they hit 4.97 anyway. At least I have a PS3 case I needed for about thirty cents after I swap cases and trade in Rock Revo to GS with the 50% bonus deal. The Sears cashier even knew about the GS tradein deal AND had picked up Mercs 2 and NG2 on used deal of the week. Possible CAG methinks. . .

[quote name='josh62488']at my sears marvel alliance 2 was still 9.97
can any1 else confirm that[/QUOTE]

What system? Anyone know of a good barcode/upc generator? I want to scan and reduce wasted time.

So the copy of Muramasa that I bought last week for $9.97 and is still unopened would now only cost $4.97? I wish I would have been more patient.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Family doctor ds didn't drop :(
final fantasy 4 ds now $2.97[/QUOTE]

And now to make a trip to sears. Only to end in disapointment when this isn't there.

Went and grabbed $4.97 FarCry:ps3: & $4.97 Wario Shake it:wii:. There were a few Ratchet & Clank Crack in Time :ps3: 2 days before now all gone. They may have been a recent price drop if they are in your store you might wanna check it out.

[quote name='Filbert']So the copy of Muramasa that I bought last week for $9.97 and is still unopened would now only cost $4.97? I wish I would have been more patient.[/QUOTE]

There's a two-week price adjustment policy. Just take the receipt in and they'll credit your card the difference (if you in fact used a card).

Got:

A Boy and His Blob (Wii) $4.97
Far Cry 2 (PS3) $4.97
Final Fantasy Revenant Wings (DS) $14.97
Locoroco 2 (PSP) $2.97

Still on the lookout for Muramasa...

I know that the price-adjustment period is only 2 weeks, but if i have the games unopened and still have the receipt, think they would let me return then re-buy? (Trying to get the 10 dollars back for Muramasa and MuA2 since they dropped to 5 from 10)

picked up
wolfenstein 14.97 360 -- the ps3 version was 4.97 but none left
starwars clone 360 and ps3 ( one of each ) 9.97
medievil game wii 1.97
wet 360 9.97
dirt 2 360 9.97
boy and his blob 4.97

i wanted motorstorm but some asshole stole the disc and left the case . i checked it on tuesday and the game was sealed .... damn beep beep beep .... off to the next sears tomorrow

Manager told me tonight that they don't price match clearance games but did it anyway. According To you guys this is not true. What should I say in the future? Got another sears to match at.

[quote name='DustBoogie']Manager told me tonight that they don't price match clearance games but did it anyway. According To you guys this is not true. What should I say in the future? Got another sears to match at.[/QUOTE]

NO STORE price adjusts clearance. That manager did you a favor. I picked up A boy and his Blob for $9.97 but it's not wasting $5 worth of gas driving there to see if they have more copies. $9.97 is cheap enough meh.

[quote name='josh62488']at my sears marvel alliance 2 was still 9.97
can any1 else confirm that[/QUOTE]

Mine still had it at $20

only thing i got was the original Viva Pinata for $1.97. Dunno if being in Alaska caused the crappy selection

One or two copies apiece of the following at the Moorestown, NJ store:

A Boy and His Blob (Wii) - $4.97
Guitar Hero: World Tour (Wii) - $4.97
Far Cry 2 (Xbox 360) - $9.97
Far Cry 2 (PS3) - $4.97
HAWX (PS3) - $14.97
Sharp Aquos BD-HP22U - $99.xx

Lots of Sony Bravia add-ons (internet video link, wireless link, et cetera) stashed in a corner at 60-75% off.

Here's today's pickup. I plan to hit up more stores tomorrow.

2x Loco Roco 2 - 2.97 (All copies are going in my Trick or Treat community box)
3x Red Bull - .27 (All copies are going in my Trick or Treat community box)
1x Rock Revolution DS - 1.97 (This copy is going in my Trick or Treat community box)
1x Guitar Hero: Smash Hits PS3 - 4.97 (This copy is going in my Trick or Treat community box)
2x Guitar Hero: Metallica PS3 - 4.97 (One copy going to my GF and i'm keeping the extra one)
1x Guitar Hero: World Tour 360 - 9.97 (Keeping this copy)
1x Guitar Hero: Smash Hits 360 - 9.97 (Keeping this copy)
1x Spyborgs - 1.97 (This copy is going in my Trick or Treat community box)
1x TNA Wrestling Wii - .97 (This copy is going in my Trick or Treat community box)
1x A Boy and his Blob - 4.97 (This copy is going to my GF.)

1275689342.jpg

Bakugan, Guitar hero metallica x 2, smash hits x 2, Lego Rock band, Return to castle wolfeinstein, Transformers ROTF.

all 4.97 in lynnwood and everett, Wa....they had some excitebot packs..but meh........

Here's what I price checked today at the Cookeville, TN Sears:

Bakugan Battle Brawlers- $10 (360), $5 (PS3)
Wet- $5 (PS3)
Lego Rock Band- $5 (PS3)
A Boy and His Blob- $5
Guitar Hero World Tour- $5 (PS3)
Guitar Hero Metallica- $5 (PS3)
Wolfenstein $15 (360)
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 08- $10 (360), $5 (DS)
Star Wars Clone Wars Republic Heroes- $5 (360), $10 (PS3)
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08- $5
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End- $10 (PS3)
Loco Roco 2- $3

Viva Pinata 2 and 3- $19.99 each

I'd imagine all the Transformers, Wolfenstein (PS3), Dirt 2 (PS3), Motorstorm 2, and Wet (360) were all picked up earlier today before I got there. I still walked out with A Boy and His Blob and Loco Roco 2 for $9.xx after tax. I'm happy with that. :D

Haven't seen anybody mention it but Wario Land Shake it is $4.97, finally got my copy that I payed $14.97 for and was missing the game exchanged. :bomb: The good news was the associate I always see when I pick up games also gave me the $10 difference. I also picked up :360: Hawx for $9.97.

I just picked up:

A Boy and His Blob- $4.97
Star Wars Clone Wars Republic Heroes- $4.97 (360)

I checked prices on about 30 other games that interested me or were mentioned in this thread, all were regular price. (usually $19.99 or 29.99)

I just picked up:

A Boy and His Blob- $4.97
2 copies of - motorstorm PR - ps3 - $4.97 each
2 copies of - transformers ROTF - ps3 - $4.97 each
anybody know the TIV for motorstorm PR and transformers ROTF??

they had a ton of other games also.

[quote name='knightsdwn']I don't mean to start a flipping shit storm but people might want to know :ps3: GH: Metallica trades in for $18 at Gazelle.[/QUOTE]

oh, i should pick up all the copies left!!!!

Epic to say the least....
All PS3. All $4.97

Wet
Motorstorm: Pacific Rift (x2)
Wolfenstein
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
Lego Rock Band
Guitar Hero Smash Hits
Guitar Hero Metallica

8 games for $40? Yes, please!

Also saw 2 copies of Muramasa I might pick up tomorrow...

[quote name='jupiterjones']Epic to say the least....
All PS3. All $4.97

Wet
Motorstorm: Pacific Rift (x2)
Wolfenstein
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
Lego Rock Band
Guitar Hero Smash Hits
Guitar Hero Metallica

8 games for $40? Yes, please!

Also saw 2 copies of Muramasa I might pick up tomorrow...[/QUOTE]

A hell of a haul!

I have yet to see a Muramasa in any of the Sears store I've visited. I guess it sold pretty quick around my parts when it first entered the clearance cycle.

[quote name='the_legend_of_drtre']NO STORE price adjusts clearance. That manager did you a favor. I picked up A boy and his Blob for $9.97 but it's not wasting $5 worth of gas driving there to see if they have more copies. $9.97 is cheap enough meh.[/QUOTE]

The only clearances they dont pricematch is clothes. Managers just like to make up their own rules

The best thing to do is do a return/rebuy. You have 30 days and it doesn't require manager override like price adjustments do.

Picked up all for PS3 Motorstorm Pacific Rift and Lego Rock Band for $4.97 each and Rock Revolution for $1.97. Wish I could have found Wet or Dirt 2.

One of my local stores has 2 copies of Muramasa left, as well as one copy of WET for PS3, 2 copies of Wolfenstein(PS3) and various other odds and ends.

Although now that Singstar Vol. 2 has dropped, maybe I'll try doing a return/rebuy on my remaining bundles. I've already given away or sold 2 of them, but I wonder if they could credit me the $10 back for the 5 total I picked up.

After a loooooong break (saving for South Africa, plane leaves tomorrow nite!!) hit the Cambridge MA Sears and got:
:360: Viva Pinata $1.97
:360: TNA Impact $0.97
:pSP: Tiger Woods 08 $0.97
:wii: Warioland Shake It $4.97

Four games, under ten bucks... I love it! Was hoping for Muramasa, but I'll have to keep huntin for that one. The store had a couple of Viva Pinatas left, but I didn't see anything else of note.

I got for $4.97 each:

Guitar Hero World Tour PS3
Star Wars Clone Wars Republic Heroes 360
Bakugan Battle Brawlers PS3
Smackdown Vs Raw 2008 PS3

Saw Rock Revolution for PS3 but didnt get it.

wow i had one hell of a haul at my sears tonight, going to go hit the other one across town tomorrow

here is what all i picked up

dirt 2- 4.97 :ps3:
wet (x2)- 4.97 :ps3:
motorstorm pacific rift (x3)- 4.97 :ps3:
smackdown vs raw - 4.97 :ps3:
red bull (x9) - .27 cents :ds:
rock revolution - 1.97 :ds:
muramasa (x2) - 4.97 :wii:
bayonetta - 19.97 :ps3:
transformers rotf - 4.97 :ps3:
hot shots golf out of bounds (x4) - .27 cents :ps3:
wario shake it (x3) - 4.97 :wii:

traded all this shit in with the 60% gamestop promo, and damn near got enough for the psp mgs peacewalker bundle. pre ordered it. hell yeah

i love CAG

forgot one

bakugan (x3) - 4.97 :ps3:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='pandabox']wow i had one hell of a haul at my sears tonight, going to go hit the other one across town tomorrow

here is what all i picked up

dirt 2- 4.97 :ps3:
wet (x2)- 4.97 :ps3:
motorstorm pacific rift (x3)- 4.97 :ps3:
smackdown vs raw - 4.97 :ps3:
red bull (x9) - .27 cents :ds:
rock revolution - 1.97 :ds:
muramasa (x2) - 4.97 :wii:
bayonetta - 19.97 :ps3:
transformers rotf - 4.97 :ps3:
hot shots golf out of bounds (x4) - .27 cents :ps3:
wario shake it (x3) - 4.97 :wii:

traded all this shit in with the 60% gamestop promo, and damn near got enough for the psp mgs peacewalker bundle. pre ordered it. hell yeah

i love CAG

forgot one

bakugan (x3) - 4.97 :ps3:[/QUOTE]
Whoa. Hot Shots Golf is down to $.27 for the PS3 version? :lol: Damn. I should've kept my receipts from when I bought 2-3 to flip to DealTree and tried to get them to do a return/rebuy, though that'd be kind of hard w/o an actual game with a UPC to scan.;)

So wait, you spent $100-ish on games to trade them in towards a PSP.:whistle2:s

No offense but why not do your research in the GS TIV thread and choose only the higher value games to buy and flip?

yeah, they were under some games in the wii showcase glass cabinet thing, i got the guy to open it cause i was looking for that imagine doctors ds game, and i was sifting through and found em. price match said .27 cents and i almost shit myself :lol:

bread's done
Back