Official Sears Clearance Thread II - post Sears finds/deals here

I stopped by my local Sears in Cary,NC yesterday and found a copy of Singularity for $4.97. I saw they had a silver dualshock 3 but it was priced at $44 and I didn't have time to scan prices so I left it. After checking back on this thread I went back this morning and luckily it was still there. From that one store I picked up:

:ps3:
Dark Void $3.97
Fight Night Round 3 $4.97 (got the last one)
Singularity $4.97 (last one)
Silver DualShock 3 $19.97 (last one)
Nyko Charge Base 2 $9.97
Nyko 10ft. DS3 cord $1.97

:360:
Wireless Controller Arcade Pack $19.97 (last one)

:wii:
Wii Classic Controller $4.97 (last one)

I looked through the place pretty thoroughly so everything I marked "last one" one should be correct. They still have one more of the charge base 2, about 3-4 copies of Dark Void and Little Big Planet (which I think is $5 but not sure), a couple of the PS3 wireless headsets for $19.97, and a plethora of Nyko brand Wii and Wii plus controllers. Didn't really look through the 360,Wii,or DS games.

Some kid and his dad were looking through the games and I told them about the clearance stuff. The kid was pretty happy with that knowledge, the dad not so much.

Also, if anyone has a copy of Ratchet and Clank: Crack in time and wants to trade it for something else they couldn't find at their local stores let me know and I will check for you. None of the stores in Raleigh-Durham have it.

I have a question for you guys. I saw a copy of Bayonetta and Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles in the clearance bin and both had a sticker tag of $24.97. I scanned both and the prices were the same, however in the the clearance rack where I found them it said, 20%-60% off. Is that an extra percentage off? I wanted those games, but I didn't want to pay those prices.

[quote name='MiraiLink']I have a question for you guys. I saw a copy of Bayonetta and Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles in the clearance bin and both had a sticker tag of $24.97. I scanned both and the prices were the same, however in the the clearance rack where I found them it said, 20%-60% off. Is that an extra percentage off? I wanted those games, but I didn't want to pay those prices.[/QUOTE]

Just wrong place..

[quote name='MiraiLink']Please clarify, I'm not sure what you mean by that.[/QUOTE]

It means that someone had probably just picked it up and left it at that rack. because scanners almost always take stuff like that into account. Might not hurt to ask though.

[quote name='arsenal_fan']Can anyone post the UPC of the silver dual shock 3?[/QUOTE]

Have the one I got right next to me. I didn't really need it. I already had the black, silver, red, blue, and pink. I've got a problem... =(

-gok

PS - Hope the white DS3 goes on clearance next time!

Heads up for anyone who finds the iLive boombox ipod dock for 7.97. I bought one earlier today and the audio quality is awful. The speakers hum and hiss when the dock is on and you need to crank the volume up to make the thing bearable. Not even worth the 7.97 imo. I'll be returning it later.

[quote name='gok']711719805106

Have the one I got right next to me. I didn't really need it. I already had the black, silver, red, blue, and pink. I've got a problem... =(

-gok

PS - Hope the white DS3 goes on clearance next time![/QUOTE]

I want the red one sooooo badly

:ps3: Singularity= $4.97
:ps3: Burnout: Paradise= $4.97
:psp: Patapon 2= .97

I completely forgot to look for the DS3 & the starter kit(I rarely go to Sears without a list & this is why).

I try not to get my hopes up since I'm searching in Dallas but with my 20gb HD and my live expired I was really hoping for one of the 60gb HD deals.

I at least got to walk out with DMC 4 so it wasn't a total let down.

[quote name='pulsar0510']Did you read the thread?
God those people are douchebags.[/QUOTE]

It said don't sign up if you are going to troll. Too bad, these fuckers troll all our deal for their own selfish gain.

Last edited by a moderator:
For :360: :
1) Prey: $4.97
2) Fight Night Round 3 (Platinum Hits): $4.97
3) Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena: $4.97

For :ps3: :
1) Red Faction Guerrilla: $4.97
2) Fight Night Round 3: $4.97
3) Ninja Gaiden Sigma: $4.97
4) Alpha Protocol: $4.97

For :wii: :
1) Marvel Ultimate Alliance: $9.97
2) Guitar Hero - Metallica: $7.97
3) LEGO Rock Band: $4.97

Grabbed the Silver DS3, 60 GB Starter kit some Nyko 10 FT USB cords (1.97) and a DS2.

My Sears had 2-3 of the RCA tv's, but not on clearance. On 'sale' for 349.99. Games were being marked down as I was there, but it's been picked pretty clean.

Grabbed
Xbox 360 wireless controller game pack 19.97(last one)
Tom Clancy's END WAR ps3 3.97 (last one)
Alpha Protocol: 4.97 ps3
Singularity ps3 4.97 ps3 (last one)
Memory stick micro 8gb for PSP 14.97 (last one)

no DS3 luck....

[quote name='yukonrye']I stopped by my local Sears in Cary,NC yesterday and found a copy of Singularity for $4.97. I saw they had a silver dualshock 3 but it was priced at $44 and I didn't have time to scan prices so I left it. After checking back on this thread I went back this morning and luckily it was still there. From that one store I picked up:

Dark Void $3.97
Fight Night Round 3 $4.97 (got the last one)
Singularity $4.97 (last one)
Silver DualShock 3 $19.97 (last one)
Nyko Charge Base 2 $9.97
Nyko 10ft. DS3 cord $1.97

:360:
Wireless Controller Arcade Pack $19.97 (last one)

:wii:
Wii Classic Controller $4.97 (last one)

I looked through the place pretty thoroughly so everything I marked "last one" one should be correct. They still have one more of the charge base 2, about 3-4 copies of Dark Void and Little Big Planet (which I think is $5 but not sure), a couple of the PS3 wireless headsets for $19.97, and a plethora of Nyko brand Wii and Wii plus controllers. Didn't really look through the 360,Wii,or DS games.

Some kid and his dad were looking through the games and I told them about the clearance stuff. The kid was pretty happy with that knowledge, the dad not so much.

Also, if anyone has a copy of Ratchet and Clank: Crack in time and wants to trade it for something else they couldn't find at their local stores let me know and I will check for you. None of the stores in Raleigh-Durham have it.[/QUOTE]
dang :( i was gonna go get that dualshock tomm

[quote name='RockoMan']I did. I'm not a newb. =([/QUOTE]

My near Sears has more than SIX of 60 GB Starter kit..

rang up 19.97 ... I have silm xbox360 so passed..

check again bro!

Picked up a 60 GB kit at the Sears in Amherst NY Eastern Hills Mall. They had 1 left. They also had a 4.95 Orange Box and a 5.95 DMC4 if anyone is interested.

I went to another Sears and found the silver dualshock 3 but got cold feet and decided to pass. Got burnout paradise for the PS3 though for $4.97. There was a copy of Singularity too that I passed on since I got one yesterday

[quote name='tokitoki50']Picked up a 60 GB kit at the Sears in Amherst NY Eastern Hills Mall. They had 1 left. They also had a 4.95 Orange Box and a 5.95 DMC4 if anyone is interested.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking about visiting it today but I didn't. Which system was the Orange Box for?

Yo, Tokitoki. You should totally buy me those games if they are for 360! I live in East Aurora so I would def just have you ship them to me and ill pay you through paypal!

[quote name='AgentW']I was thinking about visiting it today but I didn't. Which system was the Orange Box for?[/QUOTE]

360. Didn't see much for PS3, but to be honest I wasn't looking hard.

Got Dead Space and Stranglehold for $5 a piece, both for 360. Couldn't find Prey or the 60 GB starter kit even though it said both were in stock. Pretty bummed about that.

[quote name='bredbu']dang :( i was gonna go get that dualshock tomm[/QUOTE]

The Sears at Crabtree Valley has one left. I was just there.

Also at this particular Sears the clerk pulled out a piece of paper next to the register that said 33% off all clearance games and had a barcode on it. It wouldn't work with my games but the manager came over and did it manually. She actually applied it to the whole order so I also got 33% off a Direct TV remote that was on clearance too. The prices aren't consistent across all stores though. They had a Band Hero Bundle for $99 that I saw a week ago at another store for ~$40. Their Ninja Gaiden Sigma is $14.97 but since he offered me the 33% discount I took it.

I picked up:
Wall-E $3.28
Ninja Gaiden Sigma $9.88
Devil May Cry 4 $3.28

Direct TV remote $ 6.58

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='onyzukae']dead space $5? didnt know... there is one DS..when i was there...[/QUOTE]

Yep, I got the only one in Meriden, CT. I already have Dead Space for PS3 but for $5 I couldn't say no since it's one of my favorite games ever and I wouldn't mind playing through it again on 360.

[quote name='RealDeals']Picked up a 360 60gb kit and GH5 guitar bundle for $38. Nice![/QUOTE]What was the price on the GH5 guitar bundle for 360? 17.97?

[quote name='jdawgg76']What was the price on the GH5 guitar bundle for 360? 17.97?[/QUOTE]

I don't know the price for Xbox. But the PS3 one is still 15 bucks at my sears.

xD Two days in a row!

Yesterday, all of the Orangebox games were bought in the morning by one person.
Today, all of the 60 GB Xbox Live Kits were bought in the morning by one person.

Would it kill folks to leave one? :p

Anyways, I did pick up Persona FES while I was there though. I have a JRPG fanatic-friend who should enjoy the gift. Here's to next month!

[quote name='RabbitSuit']xD Two days in a row!

Yesterday, all of the Orangebox games were bought in the morning by one person.
Today, all of the 60 GB Xbox Live Kits were bought in the morning by one person.

Would it kill folks to leave one? :p

Anyways, I did pick up Persona FES while I was there though. I have a JRPG fanatic-friend who should enjoy the gift. Here's to next month![/QUOTE]

Are you local to me? Sears all around me still have them.

EDIT: 60GB kits

I meant to get to my local Sears this morning, but it decided to start raining soon after I got up for the day, so I went back to bed and crashed till around 2-3pm. :lol:

Now I see that according to the weather people it's going to be rainy/stormy for the next couple of days. Not only that but it's gonna be HUMID again too.:bomb:

Oh and FYI: There's more stuff than just games on clearance, but I'm not saying anything further on that.:booty:

lol.... I took the wife to sears against my better judgment, she took longer looking through the games than I did. I picked up a lone silver DS3, 8mb ps2 memory card and some logitech headphones for $10.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']
Oh and FYI: There's more stuff than just games on clearance, but I'm not saying anything further on that.:booty:[/QUOTE]

God damn now I know who's been hoarding those nachos I wanted.

Anyways, good haul today:

RF Guerilla (PS3) - 5
2x Wii Motion Plus - 10
60GB Starter Pack - 20

No 4.97 classic controllers or 360 play and charge kits though. I didn't see any silver DS3s but I already have 8 DS3s lol

[quote name='TheHelix']God damn now I know who's been hoarding those nachos I wanted.[/QUOTE]
:lol: I would probably hoard some of the larger items(like the band bundles) IF they got cheap enough. But those are not only a bitch to ship but also no one really takes in the stupid plastic instruments for trade anymore.

Hm, unless Sears carries an e-reader, I'm just interested in games at the moment. Perhaps a TV later on, but I'm fine with my old tube user in my bedroom for now.

[quote name='skiizim']Are you local to me? Sears all around me still have them.

EDIT: 60GB kits[/QUOTE]

Nah, I'm in Nevada.

Picked up today:

:ps3: Singularity - $4.97
:ps3: Alpha Protocol - $4.97
:ps3: Silver Dualshock 3 - $19.97 X2

Picked up last night:

:360: 60GB LIVE Starter Pack - $9.98

Hit another store today. Good stuff!

:360: Red Faction Guerilla
:360: Soulcalibur IV
:wii: Nights Journey into Dreams
:wii: Dead Space Extraction
:ps3: Rainbow Six Vegas
:ps2: Obscure The Aftermath

All $4.97 except Obscure ($3.97.) I had a hard time remembering what games to look for but eventually most of it came back to me.

[quote name='tokitoki50']Picked up a 60 GB kit at the Sears in Amherst NY Eastern Hills Mall. They had 1 left. They also had a 4.95 Orange Box and a 5.95 DMC4 if anyone is interested.[/QUOTE]

Haha...cool to see another gamer in the area. I picked up Rock Band 2 and Dark Void there yesterday for the PS3 for $3.97 a piece...and then ran back today to grab Saw (also for PS3) for $14.97...

Sears I went to today had two bins full. Mostly :ds: and :wii: shovelware.
For the :ps3: I could only see ones for $24.97 (Uncharted 2) and $14.97 (Skate 3, Iron Man 2. Calladuty)

Finally caved and picked up the $14.97 Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 for Wii I have been hiding for months since it seems to have fallen out of the clearance cycle.

bread's done
Back