Official Sears Clearance Thread II - post Sears finds/deals here

[quote name='dwmacfar2']Just got back from a Sears today. Red Faction Guerrilla is down to $1.97, picked it up for a buddy. Got Advance Wars: Days of Ruin. It's still $5.97, but I love that series, so well worth the price[/QUOTE]
Ugh, I'm so jealous. 90% of the games at my Sears are Minute To Win It and Where The Wild Things Are.

[quote name='ZombieToast']Ugh, I'm so jealous. 90% of the games at my Sears are Minute To Win It and Where The Wild Things Are.[/QUOTE]

There are a good 4 or 5 sears in my area, and most have very very little. Lucked out for sure, but from the looks of selling prices on "clearance" stuff, most of it sells before it hits the low prices that people keep finding them out. No Legend of Zelda anywhere (which is what I REALLY want), But I'll take what I can get. Most of our stuff was crap like that as well.

[quote name='eldergamer']Says that netbook is $36 and out of stock at the sears closest to us. Tempting.... Would be good to let the kids have just to visit nickjr and pbskids on.[/QUOTE]
Sometimes when an item is listed as out of stock on that Google Shopping it actually is IN stock but just coming up as OOS for some reason. This has happened with at least 1-2 things in my area so far.

[quote name='dwmacfar2']Just got back from a Sears today. Red Faction Guerrilla is down to $1.97, picked it up for a buddy. Got Advance Wars: Days of Ruin. It's still $5.97, but I love that series, so well worth the price. Professor Layton : The Diabolical Box was still $24.97, so no price drop there for the month. The Red Faction may be YMMV though, just an fyi. Saw a copy of Forza 2 (NOT 3) for $1.97, which was tempting, but I passed, not my kind of game really. Not sure of any other price drops. (First time poster, long time viewer. If it helps, I was in the Central Maryland area)[/QUOTE]
That is a good deal for Red Faction,i picked it up pretty cheap on ebay.Its a good game,but i prefer Armageddon,been playing the heck outta that one lately.

The two Sears in my area never have clearance games that are sub $10. Two copies of Bayonetta 360 in clearance bin, but priced at $24.95. I'm hoping that drop soon. I also saw two Xbox 360 Play and Charge kit for $19.99, but I already have one.

Ended up only getting:

RE-Darkside Chronicles - $9.97

If CAG'er can find a copy of Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, I will buy it from you. Google Shopping says limited stock, but I'm pretty sure my Sears is out of it.

[quote name='PurpleJesus74']That is a good deal for Red Faction,i picked it up pretty cheap on ebay.Its a good game,but i prefer Armageddon,been playing the heck outta that one lately.[/QUOTE]
Red Faction Armageddon seemed very linear from the previews I've seen of it. That's why I preferred RFG, since I could explore and do things my way to complete missions. By comparison RFA seems more like a straight up first person/third person shooter.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Interesting. I just searched using Google Shopping and one of my local stores is showing it in stock...for $14.97. A digital camera that's actually major name brand....for under $20....hell yeah.;)
[/QUOTE]

Also check for the Samsung ST600 - Google shows one online in Detroit for $55. I got one of these in Orlando when they were down to $70... great camera for the money.

Going early tomorrow looking for those controller packs. I need another wireless controller. So yeah, was that bomberman issue solved?

[quote name='dwmacfar2']There are a good 4 or 5 sears in my area, and most have very very little. Lucked out for sure, but from the looks of selling prices on "clearance" stuff, most of it sells before it hits the low prices that people keep finding them out. No Legend of Zelda anywhere (which is what I REALLY want), But I'll take what I can get. Most of our stuff was crap like that as well.[/QUOTE]
We actually had a few copies of LoZ until my last visit. I'm pretty sure my Sears (only one here) isn't restocking anything, but if they do (and if I ever go again), I'll keep an eye out for it.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Sometimes when an item is listed as out of stock on that Google Shopping it actually is IN stock but just coming up as OOS for some reason. This has happened with at least 1-2 things in my area so far.[/QUOTE]
That unfortunately hasn't been my experience. Several games and electronics have been showing as in stock, but they've been out of stock for some time. And half of the things there are showing up as out of stock. The prices are all wrong as well. I'm not really sure where the issue lies, but the confusion has caused several wasted trips. At this point, I think I'll save more money by just buying the games on Amazon because gas prices are ridiculous out here.

FYI, the Band Hero bundle for 360 *might* be down to $4.97 at some Sears if you still have it near you. One near me is reporting it was at $4.97

[quote name='dabamus']FYI, the Band Hero bundle for 360 *might* be down to $4.97 at some Sears if you still have it near you. One near me is reporting it was at $4.97[/QUOTE]

Anyone know if these instruments are compatible with rock band? I'll bite if they are!

[quote name='shivan128']Anyone know if these instruments are compatible with rock band? I'll bite if they are![/QUOTE]
They do indeed work with Rock Band.

Feel free to get me a bundle while you're at it!

[quote name='arsenal_fan']Has anyone else found Red faction :ps3: for $1.97? Still shows up as $4.97 in google shopping.[/QUOTE]

Don't expect to find red faction for 1.97, I'm sure that was that one store only. Still 4.97 around here.

Anyone had luck getting the Canon camera for $24.97?

Google shop is showing it as $100.

Also, I purchase a Xbox 360 60GB live starter kit at Sears. I was planning on returning it next week if there is no one here that is looking for one. I purchased it because i wanted the 3 month xbox live card, but maybe better for me to get the 12 month card. Anyone still looking for 1 in the Glen Burnie, MD area? I prefer local pickup, but worst case, I can ship it. I dont know how much it will cost to ship this thing.

[quote name='dabamus']FYI, the Band Hero bundle for 360 *might* be down to $4.97 at some Sears if you still have it near you. One near me is reporting it was at $4.97[/QUOTE]

:( all the stores in the area list it s $19.97 and all out of stock.

[quote name='gnatforeva']Don't expect to find red faction for 1.97, I'm sure that was that one store only. Still 4.97 around here.[/QUOTE]

I asked because $1.97 is weird for a store only price. Also, $1.97 is a regular sears clearance price. Previously, store only specials have usually been %off or $5 games etc.

[quote name='Blaster man']For you guys getting the 60 GB HDD's, it comes with a bunch of garbage that needs to be deleted. Demos, pictures, and videos.[/QUOTE]

How big is it really when empty? I know my 120 GB was originally only 109-110 GB.

[quote name='Blaster man']For you guys getting the 60 GB HDD's, it comes with a bunch of garbage that needs to be deleted. Demos, pictures, and videos.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was down about 10GB or something before I even transferred anything over. I was wondering what that was. I found it odd that on some of my Live games the transfer process stated that the game was already on the destination drive. So maybe this explains that. Zuma, Lumines, etc did that.

[quote name='Mexico619']is there any good ds games that are cheap at sears that you guys would recommend?[/QUOTE]

Lego Battles, the first Professor Layton, and Legendary Starfy are all $5 at this point, and I'd recommend all three.

[quote name='confoosious']I picked one of those up for a not too tech savy friend. Is there a quick and easy shortcut to just delete everything off those drives?[/QUOTE]

You don't want to do that. Hexic hd is a full game on both HDD's. For that game, you should tell it not to transfer so that there will be a copy on both HDD's. If you chose to transfer it, I think it is removed from the old one (at least everything else is and I didn't want to take the risk with that one).

The good thing is that now I can install disk based games I'm playing again. For the last year I haven't had enough free space on the 60 GB drive to do that.

[quote name='confoosious']I picked one of those up for a not too tech savy friend. Is there a quick and easy shortcut to just delete everything off those drives?[/QUOTE]

Yes. There is an option to reformat the entire drive (without the "welcome to XBOX" garbage) in the system settings, you just need to write down the serial on the back of the 360 before you do it.

So, instructions for your friend:
1) Copy number on white sticker on back of XBOX.
2) Attach new HD and plug in/turn on XBOX.
3) My XBOX -> System settings
4) Memory -> Format hard drive
5) Insert serial number from step 1.
6) Wait 10 minutes.
7) The End.

[quote name='Blaster man']You don't want to do that. Hexic hd is a full game on both HDD's.[/QUOTE]

You can now download Hexic HD for free at any time by adding it to your download queue through the marketplace website. :cool:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Red Faction Armageddon seemed very linear from the previews I've seen of it. That's why I preferred RFG, since I could explore and do things my way to complete missions. By comparison RFA seems more like a straight up first person/third person shooter.[/QUOTE]
Yeah,your totally right,i guess i am more of a first person shooter fan myself.I'll get back to Guerilla eventually,just have so many games to catch up on.

[quote name='PurpleJesus74']Yeah,your totally right,i guess i am more of a first person shooter fan myself.I'll get back to Guerilla eventually,just have so many games to catch up on.[/QUOTE]
So do I. Being on CAG has made my backlog grow to immense proportions. I have at least 30+ current gen titles to start and/or finish and there's just a ton of cheaper prior gen stuff I've been picking up all over that I've been meaning to work on getting through as well.:cry::whistle2:#

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']So do I. Being on CAG has made my backlog grow to immense proportions. I have at least 30+ current gen titles to start and/or finish and there's just a ton of cheaper prior gen stuff I've been picking up all over that I've been meaning to work on getting through as well.:cry::whistle2:#[/QUOTE]
Yeah i guess thats the price we pay for all these good deals,ha ha.

Yeah. I've spent wayyyyy too much over the last 6-12 months. Between the EA Flash Deals(Bulletstorm for $17 SHIPPED) to the @Gamer coupons from Best Buy stacking with sale prices to the revived Sears clearance AND going out of town for work where the stores were overloaded with the clearance games it's been a crazy year for deals.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']So do I. Being on CAG has made my backlog grow to immense proportions. I have at least 30+ current gen titles to start and/or finish and there's just a ton of cheaper prior gen stuff I've been picking up all over that I've been meaning to work on getting through as well.:cry::whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

I've given up trying to work on my baclklog at this point. I just trade or sell anytime I can get a good price for what I own and play only what I feel like, whether it's new or old. I've pretty much got rid of most of my DS stuff. PSP probably next. Somehow thinking about working through my backlog was a drag....probably my using the word "working" says it all. It really should be "playing" through the backlog. I cycle through so many games with all these never ending deals. It's crazy to think you got to buy it now to play it later.

[quote name='Toss']I've given up trying to work on my baclklog at this point. I just trade or sell anytime I can get a good price for what I own and play only what I feel like, whether it's new or old. I've pretty much got rid of most of my DS stuff. PSP probably next. Somehow thinking about working through my backlog was a drag....probably my using the word "working" says it all. It really should be "playing" through the backlog. I cycle through so many games with all these never ending deals. It's crazy to think you got to buy it now to play it later.[/QUOTE]

I hit this same wall about 3 months back. I just didn't feel like "working" through my backlog which begs the question "why buy these games if you have no interest in playing them?" I did play through Dante's Inferno recently and am planning on trying Ghost Recon Advance Warfighter (yes, the first one and Limbo at some point this weekend.

Went back to the Sears I scored at the other day and found some more ok deals.

Grabbed Guitar Hero Modern Hits DS w/controller for 3.97 (they had a stack of these) and Tony Hawk Ride bundle for PS3 and 360 for 7.97

[quote name='Toss']I've given up trying to work on my baclklog at this point. I just trade or sell anytime I can get a good price for what I own and play only what I feel like, whether it's new or old. I've pretty much got rid of most of my DS stuff. PSP probably next. Somehow thinking about working through my backlog was a drag....probably my using the word "working" says it all. It really should be "playing" through the backlog. I cycle through so many games with all these never ending deals. It's crazy to think you got to buy it now to play it later.[/QUOTE]
Thing is, when I buy a game I usually do intend to play it, but for a while I was just buying stuff for $2-5 with no time between pickups to try and play for a day or two.

That's why it was kinda good that all clearance sales went away for a while, since it gave me that time I needed. Yet I got into a rut where I only played maybe 1-2 titles out of my collection and just stuck to playing those while still buying and buying.
[quote name='bgame2']I hit this same wall about 3 months back. I just didn't feel like "working" through my backlog which begs the question "why buy these games if you have no interest in playing them?" I did play through Dante's Inferno recently and am planning on trying Ghost Recon Advance Warfighter (yes, the first one and Limbo at some point this weekend.[/QUOTE]
Limbo is a fun(if at times frustrating) title. I traded some Uno codes I had for a while for a PSN voucher for it. If I had a 360 I probably would've picked up at least one of those XBLA packs with that game and 2-3 more on a disc for $10 from BB a lil while ago.

[quote name='bgame2']I hit this same wall about 3 months back. I just didn't feel like "working" through my backlog which begs the question "why buy these games if you have no interest in playing them?" I did play through Dante's Inferno recently and am planning on trying Ghost Recon Advance Warfighter (yes, the first one and Limbo at some point this weekend.[/QUOTE]

At this point, I don't buy any game that's five dollars or less. Not all games are worth playing. I have a backlog and would rather spend my valuable 'life minutes' playing good stuff.

wholesale Men Clothing[/URL]
wholesale Hermes Long T-Shirt[/URL]
wholesale Hermes Sweater[/URL]
wholesale Just Cavalli Jean[/URL]
wholesale Robin Jeans[/URL]
wholesale Afflicton Jeans[/URL]
wholesale Afflicton T-Shirts[/URL]
wholesale Affliction Beach Pant[/URL]
wholesale Affliction Hoody[/URL]
wholesale Affliction Shirt[/URL]
wholesale Affliction Long T-Shirts[/URL]
wholesale Armani Long T-Shirts[/URL]
wholesale Armani T-Shirts[/URL]
wholesale Armani Jeans[/URL]
wholesale Armani Sweater[/URL]
wholesale Armami Jackets[/URL]
wholesale Armani Hoody[/URL]
wholesale Abercrombie Fitch Jackets[/URL]
wholesale Abercrombie Fitch Long Shirts[/URL]
wholesale Abercrombie Fitch Long T-Shirts[/URL]
wholesale Abercrombie Fitch Sweaters[/URL]
wholesale Abercrombie Fitch T-Shirts[/URL]
wholesale Adidas Club Tracksuit[/URL]
wholesale Adidas Shining Tracksuit[/URL]
wholesale Adidas Tracksuit[/URL]
wholesale Adidas Hoody[/URL]
wholesale Adidas Jackets[/URL]
Welcome to our website. have discount and free shipping.
click our site: http://www.onlineclothingsite.com

Picked up a Xbox 360 60GB LIVE Starter Pack, if anyone needs it I am willing to trade for certain games we could not find!

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:lol: I think this is the first time I've seen a spam post inside another thread. Usually the spammers make their own thread.[/QUOTE]

This one must be a rebel.

[quote name='foreinter']I checked another Sears and found Alpha Procotol is $4.97 for PS3. But I just passed it.[/QUOTE]
I just picked that up,i figure at that price it will provide a bit of entertainment.

I hit up 3 sears stores and didn't run into any copies of Singularity :/

but I did end up with:
FF7 Crisis Core(5.xx)
Chronicles of Riddick: AODA(3.xx)
Wired Xbox Controller(19.xx)

Great deal on all of this! I get 10% for working at Kmart, and I got the extra 33% off of the wired controller cause it was right by the sign.

I went ahead and returned my copy of White Knight Chronicles today. $27 (after tax) Was too much after really thinking the purchase over. Let me just say that I really dislike Sears' customer service. I went to return the game at the first service center I saw, then they told me to go to electronics. In that section the guy was helping an older couple, then he had to help some lady return a stereo, then the phone rang and he was talking to someone for like 10 mins, then he finally called someone to help me. Ridiculous!! I'm using the gift card at Kmart when they have a good sale! It's a sad day when KMART beats you in customer service!

bread's done
Back