Official Sears Clearance Thread II - post Sears finds/deals here

[quote name='Bezerker']Of course, SSBB & GoW3 dropped off the Google locator. I know at least 2 stores in my area have them.[/QUOTE]

How do you check them on the Google locator?

3DS :3ds:

Nintendogs Poodle - 29.97
Fifa 12 - 29.97
Pilotwings Resort - 34.97
Steel Diver - 34.97
Nintendogs Bulldog - 34.97
Nintendogs Retriever - 34.97
Spongebob Squarepants Squigglepants - 34.97
Rainbow Stylus pack - 4.97
Rabbids Travel in Time - 24.97
Rayman - 24.97
Splinter Cell - 24.97
Resident Evil Mercenaries - 34.97
Star Fox 64 - 34.97

Wii :wii:
Metroid Prime 3 - 39.97
Wii Play with remote and jacket - 39.97
Trauma Center: New Blood - 14.97
Hasbro Family Game Night 2 - 29.97
Hasbro Family Game night 3 - 29.97
Spongebob boatingbash - 24.97
Spiderman Shatter Dimensions - 29.97
Kirby's Epic Yarn - 29.97
Fligsmash - 29.97
Just Dance Kids - 24.97
Oupost 2010 - 9.97
Nintendo Selects Zelda Twilight Princess - 16.97
Nintendo Selects Animal Crossing - 14.97
Mario and Sonic Winter Olympics - 29.97
Metroid: Other M - 29.97
Lego Star Wars III Clone Wars - 29.97
WWE All Stars - 29.97
Pac-Man 30th Anniversary Party - 14.97
Pokepark Picachu's Adventure - 39.97
Donkey Kong Country Returns - 39.97
Mario Sports Mix - 39.97
Lego Pirates of the Caribbean - 24.97
Disney Universe - 39.97
Bakugan 2 Defenders -14.97
Final Fantasy Crystal Bearers - 14.97
Tony Hawk Shred - 9.97
Monster Hunter Tri - 14.97
Def Jam Rapstar - 9.97
DJ Hero 2 - 9.97
Excitebotstrick - 14.97
Wii Sports Resort - 34.97
Band Hero - 9.97
No More Heroes 2: Desperate Escape - 9.97
Nintendo Points card - 14.97

I'll post DS, Xbox 360, and PS3 later.

Wow, that's the best they could do? IATCG is going to rage about the good ole days for sure. lol

That said, great work in posting the list!

[quote name='lude21']Where is the list!!?? Cmon ImperialPie, hurry your ass up! lol j/k[/QUOTE]
It's huge find! lol PS3 and Xbox 360 together is at least 4 pages :wall:

[quote name='bgame2']Wow, that's the best they could do? IATCG is going to rage about the good ole days for sure. lol

That said, great work in posting the list![/QUOTE]
Thanks! It's pretty weak to say the least. But that's how Sears's clearance starts off...usually 10 to 33 percent off.

[quote name='ImperialPie']Thanks! It's pretty weak to say the least. But that's how Sears's clearance starts off...usually 10 to 33 percent off.[/QUOTE]

Yep, let these cook in the oven for 3-4 months, then they'll be more appetizing at $10ish

[quote name='bgame2']Wow, that's the best they could do? IATCG is going to rage about the good ole days for sure. lol

That said, great work in posting the list![/QUOTE]
Nah. Sears(and Kmart) clearance are largely dead around here and have been for at least 2-3 years now(since you know when:roll:). Anything that was leftover has been picked clean(and not by me surprisingly), including multiple of those 360 arcade packs with the wireless controller and the XBLA games that were $20 just before Christmas.

If anything, I'm hoping they FINALLY clearance the PS2 systems that're in the frickin' silver boxes, since my closest store has like 3-5 of those bitches sitting there.:bomb:

I just hope the PS3 portion of the new list is halfway decent, since that's the only current gen console I have and I'd probably pick up a few more for the backlog if they're low enough.;)
[quote name='dinovelvet']Yep, let these cook in the oven for 3-4 months, then they'll be more appetizing at $10ish[/QUOTE]
They'll be even more appetizing by the time I decide to bite....when they drop to $5.:booty:

[quote name='ImperialPie']It's huge find! lol PS3 and Xbox 360 together is at least 4 pages :wall:[/QUOTE]

Dont forget PSP...

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']

They'll be even more appetizing by the time I decide to bite....when they drop to $5.:booty:[/QUOTE]

Last time round nothing I saw other than DS games made it to under $10. Anyway IIRC they pulled a lot of $8.97 and $7.97 dollar by dollar drops when the last lot was clearanced, so it could potentially be another 3-4 months for games to go from 10 to 5.

[quote name='cereal_killerxx']Monroe, MI. There were both greatest hits and black label copies. I'm gonna head there later for them to scan it and find out the real price. Hopefully they are cheap as dirt.[/QUOTE]

Let me know if you find a black label one at $5 or less, I need it for my collection. Heck, if they're cheap enough I'll take multiples.

Quick list for you guys before Xbox 360 and PS3. I know, it's taking me forever. I've been really busy the last few days. No worries though. Everything will be done by tonight. I'll have some free time then!

Here you go lude21. Not really much since our PSP section is dead.

PSP :psp:

God of War: Chains of Olympus - 14.97
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - 14.97
PSP Go Black Traveler Case - 14.97
PSP Go In-ear Headset - 14.97
PSP Go 2gb Memory Stick Micro - 14.97
PSP Deluxe Game Traveler - 14.97
PSP Go Soft Carrying Case - 9.97

DS :ds:
Jeopardy - 24.97
Fancy Nancy: Teaparty - 16.97
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn - 29.97
Pokemon Black - 29.97
Pokemon While - 29.97
Pokemon Heartgold - 34.97
Pokemon Soulsilver - 34.97
Wheel of Fortune - 14.97
Lego Pirates of the Caribbean - 24.97
Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2 - 29.97
Kirby Mass Attack - 24.97
Professor Layton: The Last Spector - 24.97
Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story - 29.97
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Mobilized - 9.97
Professor Layton: The Diabolical Box - 4.97
DSi XL Game Traveler Case - 9.97
DS Game Traveler Case - 9.97
DS Super Mario Denim Case - 9.97

God I want that Diabolical Box but I didn't see it at our store. I'll go back tomorrow to see if it's in there. I didn't really look hard last time.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']According to Google Shopping, :ps3:Bayonetta is $14.97 now. It was coming up as $17.97 last week when I scanned it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that got marked down as well last week.

I had a lot of luck at the Blvd Mall sears in OCtober but that was more of a lucky strike that a consistent thing these days.

Really miss the good old days. But this list looks promising.

[quote name='ImperialPie']Yeah that got marked down as well last week.[/QUOTE]

I actually tried to buy bayonetta ps3, but it wasn't registered in their systems and the manager refused to sell it to me. He told me that they were returning it to the manufacturer for credit. I guess he was BSing me.

Well he could have or maybe it zeroed out. Not all prices are the same every where. I think it depends on region and probably the sale of games in the area. He was right about having to return it to the manufacture. Anything that gets zeroed out goes to an area called RTV or Return to Vendor. Sometimes if the item is still in the system but has no price coming up usually employees (rarely managers) will put in a price for you. If it isn't in the system, then there's no way to do a transaction on the item. Next time try to find an employee and ask how much the game is. You have a much better chance in getting the item at a low price if it is still in the system.

[quote name='xDerekRx']I had a lot of luck at the Blvd Mall sears in OCtober but that was more of a lucky strike that a consistent thing these days.

Really miss the good old days. But this list looks promising.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I am guessing a couple different sears send their clearance items to the Blvd Mall Sears, I have bought plenty of games at this location, don't worry, I don't clean out all the games, just a few for myself.

[quote name='Invicta 61']I buy up all the clearance games, lay them out on my bed and roll around on them naked. Then I offer them up for trade here on CAG......[/QUOTE]

In for a dozen!!!

[quote name='Invicta 61']I buy up all the clearance games, lay them out on my bed and roll around on them naked. Then I offer them up for trade here on CAG......[/QUOTE]

So what you're saying is that you are the person who does Gamestop's "refurbishing"?

:lol: I don't go quite that far. But am I the only one who likes to crack open a new game's case and take a whiff of the 'new game smell'?

Picked up a copy of Layton Diabolical Box for $4.97 (left 1 copy). Thanks for the heads up about that one. Nothing else to report from my local, sadly.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:lol: I don't go quite that far. But am I the only one who likes to crack open a new game's case and take a whiff of the 'new game smell'?[/QUOTE]

With the mention of nudity, crack, and whiff, I thought you were leading up to wiping the game in your butt crack, smelling it, and then flipping it at gamestop.

[quote name='mitch079']With the mention of nudity, crack, and whiff, I thought you were leading up to wiping the game in your butt crack, smelling it, and then flipping it at gamestop.[/QUOTE]
Actually I'm the one who was always trading in the mint condition stuff that looked like it had just been opened before trading it into Gamestop. Truth be told, in some cases the games were just opened prior to me trading them.:lol:

But I swear there have to be people out there who do just that(wipe the disc/cart on their ass and THEN trade it in). Either that or there are a LOT of people who read the manuals or take the cases in the crapper with them cuz I've seen more cases that have indeterminate stains/marks on them.:whistle2:#

I used to always get told how nice my games looked compared to what they usually get in trade from most of their customers.

Albeit, 'high' prices for "Clearance", I found some "solid" games at my local Sears (Charleston, SC), IMHO:

Forza 4 :360: @ $29.97
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit (Limited) :360: @ $24.97
Need For Speed: The Run :ps3: @ $29.97
inFamous 2 :ps3: @ $29.97
Resistance 3 :ps3: @ $29.97
Mortal Kombat :ps3:/:360: @ $29.97
Red Dead: G.O.Y. :ps3:/:360: @ 29.97
Modern Warfare Mobilized :ds: @ $9.97
ALL "Hero" Titles (Van Halen/Band/Et. al.) for :ps3:/:360:/:wii: @ $9.97

Note: A lot of these games are cross platform games. I added them in on both systems so that you can just jump to your system of choice and see it there.

Xbox 360 :360:

Hasbro Family Game Night 3? - 29.97
Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock - 29.97
Motion Sports - 24.97
WWE All Stars - 29.97
Enslaved Odyssey West - 14.97
Fighters Uncaged - 29.97
Portal 2 - 29.97
Forza Motorsport 4 29.97
Transformer Cybertron - 29.97
Brink - 14.97
Alan Wake 14.97
La Noire - 29.97
Star Wars Force Unleashed II - 15.97
Def Jam Rapster Bundle - 29.97
Def Jam Rapster (game only) - 29.97
Dance Central - 24.97
Nascar 11 - 29.97
MLB 2K11 - 24.97
Dance Paradise - 39.97
Lego Pirates of the Caribbean - 39.97
Child of Eden - 39.97
Tiger woods 2012 - 34.97
Transformers 3: Dark Side of the Moon - 39.97
NCAA Football 2012 - 39.97
NHL 12 - 39.97
FIFA Soccer 12 - 39.97
Kinect Disneyland Adventures - 39.97
Batman Arkham Asylum - 24.97
Guitar Hero 5 - 34.97
Lost Planet 2 - 14.97
Blur - 34.97
Guitar Hero Van Halen - 9.97
Band Hero - 9.97
Battlestations: Midway - 24.97
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - 29.97
Homefront -24.97
Red Faction Armageddon - 29.97
Mafia II - 24.97
Fallout New Vegas - 14.97
Rage (also limited edition) - 24.97
Fable 3 - 24.97
Crysis 2 - 29.97
Deus Ex (also limited edition) - 34.97
Darksiders - 34.97
Assassin's Creed 2 - 14.97
Dead Rising 2 - 24.97
Xbox Slim 250 gb HDD - 86.97
Rockband Keyboard Bundle- 39.97
Xbox 360 Storage Tower - 29.97

PS2 :ps2:

AMF 2006 - 0.97

PS3 :ps3:

Infamous 2 - 29.97
Uncharted 2: GOTY - 24.97
Siderman Shattered Dimensions - 29.97
Enslaved Odyssey West - 29.97
WWE All Stars - 29.97
Shift 2 Unleashed - 14.97
La Noire - 29.97
NBA 2k11 - 29.97
Star Wars Force Unleashed II - 14.97
Def Jam Rapstar Bundle - 29.97
Little Big Planet 2 - 29.97
Michael Jackson Experience - 34.97
Nascar 11 - 29.97
MLB 2K11 - 24.97
MLB 11 The Show - 34.97
Lego Pirates of the Caribbean - 34.97
Portal 2 - 34.97
Tiger Woods 2012 - 34.97
Transformers 3: Dark Side of the Moon - 39.97
NCAA Football 2012 - 39.97
NHL 12 - 39.97
NBA 2K12 - 39.97
Singstar Queen - 34.97
Eye Pet - 14.97
Lost Planet 2 - 14.97
Blur - 34.97
Guitar Hero Van Halen - 9.97
Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock - 9.97
Tony Hawk Shred - 9.97
Sports Champions - 9.97
TV Superstars - 4.97
Guitar Hero 5 - 14.97
Band Hero - 9.97
White Knight Chronicles - 14.97
God of War III - 24.97
Dantes Inferno Divine Edition - 14.97
Killzone 3 - 29.97
Assassins Creed Brotherhood - 29.97
Red Faction Armageddon - 29.97
Crysis 2 (also Limited edition)- 29.97
Resistance 3 - 29.97
Dead Rising 2 - 24.97
Socom 4 - 29.97
Medal of Honor Limited Edition - 14.97
Rage (also Limited Edition) - 24.97
Homefront - 24.97
Dead Space 2 - 24.97
Mass Effect 2 - 14.97
Deus Ex Human Revolution (also limited edition) - 34.97
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - 34.97
Darksiders - 14.97
Vanquish - 14.97
Bayonetta - 14.97
PS3 Blu-Ray Remote - 19.97 (Sony has come out with a new Remote that controls your TV)
PS3 Charge Station Quad Move - 19.97
PS3 Storage Tower - 39.97
PS3 AV Component Cable - 14.97
PS3 Play N Type Wireless Controller - 25.97
PS3 Move Shooting Attachment - 9.97

Games I missed from the last few lists

Wii :wii:

Call of Duty Black Ops - 29.97
Kama Black Wiimote - 24.97
Mini Purple Remote - 34.97
Mini Black Remote - 34.97

PSP :psp:

Metal Gear Soild: Peace Walker - 14.97

All done! Now these are only the games that had their prices changed this month. There were a few other games with older clearance prices that I saw. If I see any I'll let you guys know tomorrow. For future lists, I'll post them the day the prices go in effect. I'll let you guys know in advance when there will be a price change.

[quote name='ImperialPie']All done! Now these are only the games that had their prices changed this month. There were a few other games with older clearance prices that I saw. If I see any I'll let you guys know tomorrow. For future lists, I'll post them the day the prices go in effect. I'll let you guys know in advance when there will be a price change.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, good Sir! ;)

[quote name='ImperialPie']
All done! Now these are only the games that had their prices changed this month. There were a few other games with older clearance prices that I saw. If I see any I'll let you guys know tomorrow. For future lists, I'll post them the day the prices go in effect. I'll let you guys know in advance when there will be a price change.[/QUOTE]
I take it all PS2 games aside from that AMF Bowling one are clearanced out at your store already? How about Playstation 2 hardware/accessories like controllers and memory cards or even systems? I know there's a black model PStwo console in a silver box that was still $99.99 the last time I checked it. My closest store has like 3-5 of these, so if they dropped to like $20 I'd love to know.;)

Unfortunately Most of the PS2 games are gone. There are a few more left in the bin but I'll check for you tomorrow what we got. As far as accessories and hardware, it's all gone. :( I bought the last few PS2 controllers at 10 bucks I think? I got the last decent PS2 game Persona 3 FES. This was a few months back.

The price on the slim 250gb hard drive varies. I'm seeing it as low as 68.97 according to Google tracker and at different prices at the 4 other stores listed.

[quote name='ImperialPie']Unfortunately Most of the PS2 games are gone. There are a few more left in the bin but I'll check for you tomorrow what we got. As far as accessories and hardware, it's all gone. :( I bought the last few PS2 controllers at 10 bucks I think? I got the last decent PS2 game Persona 3 FES. This was a few months back.[/QUOTE]
Again it must go by how willing the stores are to reduce the prices anymore. I know they had some :ps3:Smackdown Vs. Raw(think it was 2010) game ringing up $20-30 for the longest time and they FINALLY reduced it to the $5 I paid at another further store about 3-4 months later.

I know the PS2 controllers and the single pack memory cards went to $5 each here a while ago or so. I know because I considered snapping up a couple to have some spares for my Toy Story 3 bundle PS2 I bought from Target last year sometime. But I decided to wait another month, came back a week later and they were all gone.:cry:

Yeah it's totally random. This doesn't have anything to do with what you're saying but we had 2 Wiis here get marked down to 10 bucks I believe. I was told by two employees who snagged them up. They must have been sitting back there forever. We use to have games just sit lock up in the back where they would just clearance out to low low prices but we can't do that anymore. I had another employee snag up 3 copies of Metroid Prime Trilogy for 5 bucks and sold them on ebay for 80 bucks!!!

[quote name='ImperialPie']Yeah it's totally random. This doesn't have anything to do with what you're saying but we had 2 Wiis here get marked down to 10 bucks I believe. I was told by two employees who snagged them up. They must have been sitting back there forever. We use to have games just sit lock up in the back where they would just clearance out to low low prices but we can't do that anymore. I had another employee snag up 3 copies of Metroid Prime Trilogy for 5 bucks and sold them on ebay for 80 bucks!!![/QUOTE]
Yeah. There were a couple Wii systems that were on clearance a while ago. I wonder if any of my local stores still have those older ones in stock. I know they were still $100+ the last time I checked them.

I'm waiting for the PSP 3000 to go on clearance now that PS Vita is around the corner. Sears already got rid of pretty much every thing that has to do with PSP Vita.

[quote name='ImperialPie']Yeah it's totally random. This doesn't have anything to do with what you're saying but we had 2 Wiis here get marked down to 10 bucks I believe. I was told by two employees who snagged them up. They must have been sitting back there forever. We use to have games just sit lock up in the back where they would just clearance out to low low prices but we can't do that anymore. I had another employee snag up 3 copies of Metroid Prime Trilogy for 5 bucks and sold them on ebay for 80 bucks!!![/QUOTE]

Wait. $10 or $100? And, do you mean $10 for a Wii console?:shock::whistle2:o:hot:

Sears needs to fix their sh*t!!!!!:censored: They seem to be RANDOM AS HELL with clearancing!!!!!! Maybe I'll have to find some hick town with a clearance section and they won't have full price PS2 games...

Good luck finding a Sears that carries games. Every time I travel I check the local Sears and I have not found one yet that carries any. The only one I have yet to see any games is my store.

I wonder if they will be transferring any clearance games to closing stores? I remember an employee at Circuit City telling me they would periodically get more stuff in during the store closing. There is a Sears about 20 miles from here that is closing, they don't normally carry games though.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Maybe I'll have to find some hick town with a clearance section and they won't have full price PS2 games...[/QUOTE]
Good luck with that. I live in a hick town and some of the clearance prices are worse than full retail. When there's little to no competition, they don't need to lower their prices.

So if something isn't coming up on Google Shopping, is it probably sold out in stores? Wanted a copy of Professor Layton and I know a few Sears had them on Google Shopping a few days ago, but didn't have time to go earlier in the week. Now they're not showing up. Is it worth it to check out a few Sears? (Don't remember which ones had it unfortunately :()

[quote name='akalboy']So if something isn't coming up on Google Shopping, is it probably sold out in stores? Wanted a copy of Professor Layton and I know a few Sears had them on Google Shopping a few days ago, but didn't have time to go earlier in the week. Now they're not showing up. Is it worth it to check out a few Sears? (Don't remember which ones had it unfortunately :()[/QUOTE]

Google shop (at least for me recently) has been erratic. I searched for Professor Layton and the Diabolical box Sears and the first day it showed stores around me and listed whether it was instock or limitied stock and I found it to be accurate (at least at the store I went to - they did have it in stock for the clearance price). However, the 2nd day I went to check - using hte same search parameters, Google Shop found nothing. I had to remove Sears from the search criteria and then it never found any stores locally. And I know that was wrong because I went out that day and using the info from the previous day was able to find the game at my local Sears - which was when I bought it.

bread's done
Back