Official Sears Clearance Thread II - post Sears finds/deals here

[quote name='Aznchaos3']If you're asking about psp go's, the sears near me that said limited stock on the white psp go had one left in stock. As for the red dualshock 3 that i was really there for, it said limited stock on google shopping but wasn't there/might have been sold recently and not updated (or just never updated to out of stock when they got rid of it).[/QUOTE]

Awesome, I know a few places had "limited" but didn't even sale games :applause:

[quote name='Romeo']Didn't see this posted yet I stopped following this thread after it died...

Microsoft Official Wireless Headset $14.97. Rang up $29.97 though tagged lower.[/QUOTE]

Hmm might check into that. I can't use my wired headset with my dual modded stick while playing fighting games.

[quote name='mitch079']Yep, the allighty ollar :lol:
[/QUOTE]

Obscure Simpsons reference of the day. Thanks for the LOL.

[quote name='AionTelos']Has anyones google shopping experience been true?[/QUOTE]
It has never been inaccurate for me when sears inventory is involved. You may have to ask them to look for it in the back, but I've been pretty lucky so far with Sears and google.

[quote name='brianace']Obscure Simpsons reference of the day. Thanks for the LOL.[/QUOTE]
Is that considered obscure? Sadly I knew exactly what that was from...and homer laughs and says he gets it.....also I think it was supposed to be mad magazine?

[quote name='shivan128']It has never been inaccurate for me when sears inventory is involved. You may have to ask them to look for it in the back, but I've been pretty lucky so far with Sears and google.[/QUOTE]
This is the problem. They lie. They are lazy. I had to tell someone over and over a netbook was in stock. She looked it up, went into the back to look then told me it was there but really beat up. I bought it site unseen. Turned out the $15 netbook was perfect.

[quote name='Blaster man']
This is the problem. They lie. They are lazy. I had to tell someone over and over a netbook was in stock. She looked it up, went into the back to look then told me it was there but really beat up. I bought it site unseen. Turned out the $15 netbook was perfect.[/QUOTE]

Completely agree! Refer to my anecdote earlier also... LOL

[quote name='Blaster man']Is that considered obscure? Sadly I knew exactly what that was from...and homer laughs and says he gets it.....also I think it was supposed to be mad magazine?

This is the problem. They lie. They are lazy. I had to tell someone over and over a netbook was in stock. She looked it up, went into the back to look then told me it was there but really beat up. I bought it site unseen. Turned out the $15 netbook was perfect.[/QUOTE]

Sadly, outside of going there, there isn't much I can do if I call and they say they don't have it :/

Not much gaming stuff at my sears, but did get a Vivitar 410 flip camcorder for $6.97 plus a Mass Effect 1 PH for $13.97.

[quote name='pksellers']Not much gaming stuff at my sears, but did get a Vivitar 410 flip camcorder for $6.97 plus a Mass Effect 1 PH for $13.97.[/QUOTE]
Sweet. My closest store is showing limited stock for $9. Maybe I'll have to check it out when I take my dog for his haircut today nearby.:)

[quote name='pksellers']Not much gaming stuff at my sears, but did get a Vivitar 410 flip camcorder for $6.97 plus a Mass Effect 1 PH for $13.97.[/QUOTE]

Hello cheap camera! Gotta find one for myself!

Are the clearanced Dualshock 3 controllers the ones in the old plastic packaging? It seems that the blue and red controllers in the newer cardboard box packaging are normal retail price.

I scored FOUR of the Pearl White PSP Go's at my next closest Sears store. They didn't have anything else worth mentioning.:whistle2:# If anyone can't find one at their stores and wants one I'd do it for $75 shipped(via Priority Mail flat rate box).

Hmmm... No Wii yet, but...

Nintendo Points Card 2000 - Game console

$8.97 nearby

I think I will check for that/those for when I get a Wii.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I scored FOUR of the Pearl White PSP Go's at my next closest Sears store. They didn't have anything else worth mentioning.:whistle2:# If anyone can't find one at their stores and wants one I'd do it for $75 shipped(via Priority Mail flat rate box).[/QUOTE]

Seriously, why? Why go to a store (not even mentioning it's my local store) and buy ALL of the stock of something? I could have been some asshole prick and did it days ago, but ya know what? I'm not an asshole prick.

I went to the DC Sears and saw several $15 Microsoft wireless headsets. Did I buy all of them? NO, I bought one since I needed ONE.

[quote name='Romeo']Seriously, why? Why go to a store (not even mentioning it's my local store) and buy ALL of the stock of something? I could have been some asshole prick and did it days ago, but ya know what? I'm not an asshole prick.

I went to the DC Sears and saw several $15 Microsoft wireless headsets. Did I buy all of them? NO, I bought one since I needed ONE.[/QUOTE]

The debate on this topic is never-ending, but suffice it to say that there is definitely a financial motive for many people here. I'm not necessarily sure that qualifies them as an A-hole, just opportunistic. Same reason I don't leave anything good for anyone at yard sales: most people wouldn't leave anything good for me ;)

[quote name='Floopy']The debate on this topic is never-ending, but suffice it to say that there is definitely a financial motive for many people here. I'm not necessarily sure that qualifies them as an A-hole, just opportunistic. Same reason I don't leave anything good for anyone at yard sales: most people wouldn't leave anything good for me ;)[/QUOTE]

And that's where you're wrong. I will NEVER buy out stock of any item on sale. If I feel like I wanted to flip and make a few bucks, I may buy a few of something, but NEVER the entire product.

Perfect example: Game of Thrones penny discs. I bought a few because I wanted the slim BD cases. I was there at opening and could have taken every DVD and BD penny disc. Did I? Not a chance, because I'm not an asshole prick.

This site is for deals and saving money. Doing that at the sacrifice of others is NOT the spirit of the site.

[quote name='Romeo']Seriously, why? Why go to a store (not even mentioning it's my local store) and buy ALL of the stock of something? I could have been some asshole prick and did it days ago, but ya know what? I'm not an asshole prick.

I went to the DC Sears and saw several $15 Microsoft wireless headsets. Did I buy all of them? NO, I bought one since I needed ONE.[/QUOTE]

You snooze, you lose. I was gonna go to the WB sears days ago, but ended up saying "screw it" cuz i dont want a PSPGO and didnt feel like dealing with selling them. People had plenty of time to get it if they wanted one. He bought 4, not 20.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='lude21']You snooze, you lose. I was gonna go to the WB sears days ago, but ended up saying "screw it" cuz i dont want a vita and didnt feel like dealing with selling them. People had plenty of time to get it if they wanted one. He bought 4, not 20.[/QUOTE]

Did you not read anything I stated above? It isn't about losing anything, no one needs to go to a store and buy out all of the inventory. I saw all four of these yesterday. I had no interested and didn't buy any, I own two PSPs and a Vita.

Dude, their on clearance....so obviously they have been sitting there forever. You must have a problem with it cuz you called him out on it, im guessing cuz you want other people to have a chance. Like i said...you snooze, you lose.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I scored FOUR of the Pearl White PSP Go's at my next closest Sears store. They didn't have anything else worth mentioning.:whistle2:# If anyone can't find one at their stores and wants one I'd do it for $75 shipped(via Priority Mail flat rate box).[/QUOTE]

hi there. i'm interested in getting one.

[quote name='Blaster man']Google shopping updated.

Use google shopping. Type in "playstation 3" then sort by "local only" and "sears" and if possible chose your specific sears. then repeat with xbox 360.

Looks like Portal 2 hit the clearance cycle. 29.97.

The prices of everything are still too high for me. I'll keep waiting. There's some $8 stuff at my store but nothing that I want for that price. The only thing that comes close is Resistance 2 and I just don't want it that much and on Ebay it's pretty cheap anyway.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip!:)

Ooo... Gonna check that out on YouTube! Wow! Thanks!:)

[quote name='Romeo']And that's where you're wrong. I will NEVER buy out stock of any item on sale. If I feel like I wanted to flip and make a few bucks, I may buy a few of something, but NEVER the entire product.

Perfect example: Game of Thrones penny discs. I bought a few because I wanted the slim BD cases. I was there at opening and could have taken every DVD and BD penny disc. Did I? Not a chance, because I'm not an asshole prick.

This site is for deals and saving money. Doing that at the sacrifice of others is NOT the spirit of the site.[/QUOTE]

Lmao! Weren't you scolding IATCG in the Target Clearance Thread?! What are you going to do... 'stalk' the hoarder out of him?!!!!:hot: :rofl::whee:

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Lmao! Weren't you scolding IATCG in the Target Clearance Thread?! What are you going to do... 'stalk' the hoarder out of him?!!!!:hot: :rofl::whee:[/QUOTE]
:rofl: Yeah he was. I picked up four(seems like a nice round number;)) copies of :ps3:Child Of Eden from "his" store on clearance among other games last week and apparently he wanted to buy a copy of CoE. So then he whined about it and out of spite I returned them to my closest Target when if he had asked nicely I woulda definitely returned at least one to 'his store'.

Will you donate one to me? I need a handheld :) :D

[quote name='Derrick1979']Will you donate one to me? I need a handheld :) :D[/QUOTE]
That depends on your definition of 'donate'. I'm charitable when I wanna be.:razz::booty: Unfortunately I still only take USPS money orders for payment, so that's gonna turn quite a few people right off of wanting one of these.:cry:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']That depends on your definition of 'donate'. I'm charitable when I wanna be.:razz::booty: Unfortunately I still only take USPS money orders for payment, so that's gonna turn quite a few people right off of wanting one of these.:cry:[/QUOTE]

I would love one of those Go's but right now im in a boat where my wife will kill me if I spend more money on gaming stuff lol :( Grrrr

I have an unopened set. Pm me and we can work something out[quote name='RallyV']How is the quality on the Tritton ax 180? I'm looking for a new headset and was wondering if they were worth picking up.[/QUOTE]

The closest Sears to me with "limited stock" of the PSP GO is an hour away...I'm not sure it's worth the drive. Have people had any luck calling and/or having Sears hold items on clearance for them? What about have stores ship to other stores?

Sorry if these questions have been answered! I didn't read all 600+ posts :p

[quote name='BigBizzee']The closest Sears to me with "limited stock" of the PSP GO is an hour away...I'm not sure it's worth the drive. Have people had any luck calling and/or having Sears hold items on clearance for them? What about have stores ship to other stores?

Sorry if these questions have been answered! I didn't read all 600+ posts :p[/QUOTE]

Is this at Montgomery Mall? I went this morning to ask and show them the google online. Two assocites didnt know what a PSP Go looks like and claim that Sears never carryed it. I talk to a manager and said they looked in the lockup cage and didnt see it.... (It may be true or someone is hiding it)

Dont wasted your 1 hour drive wasting gas. Limited stock means they may have 1 or 2 left, but it maybe OSS

[quote name='BigBizzee']The closest Sears to me with "limited stock" of the PSP GO is an hour away...I'm not sure it's worth the drive. Have people had any luck calling and/or having Sears hold items on clearance for them? What about have stores ship to other stores?

Sorry if these questions have been answered! I didn't read all 600+ posts :p[/QUOTE]

It's not worth it. You could try your luck and call up there but chances are they won't find it or hide it from you.

But hell, I personally would call before I drove an hour to find they didn't have it.

If the price on that "GOOGLE TRACKER" says its 199.99 in my area for a PSPGo... does that mean its the correct price? or just that I can use this to check stock (but price in store may be actually clearanced?) thanks in advance!

[quote name='reicaden']If the price on that "GOOGLE TRACKER" says its 199.99 in my area for a PSPGo... does that mean its the correct price? or just that I can use this to check stock (but price in store may be actually clearanced?) thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

You sure that's not the black one?

Both the black and white psp go's are holding in price at my store. I'm hoping they can get another decent markdown so I can finally move that product and make room for more Vita stuff.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']That damn PSP Go is eluding me. First the $30+ PSP Go at Sam's Club, now this. *hisses*[/QUOTE]

Dont feel so bad your not the only one, lets set up a support group lol

[quote name='GBAstar']Are the 250GB harddrives at $57.xx a good price?[/QUOTE]
It's a great price if you have a 4GB Xbox slim. It's not that great a price for a flip.

[quote name='yourlefthand']My local sears has one white pspgo. It seems to be holding at $136.97.[/QUOTE]
Probably will suddenly drop a lot at once whenever the rest of the country drops to 50. Maybe next month? I'm hoping the black ones will hit 50 next month.

[quote name='Blaster man']It's a great price if you have a 4GB Xbox slim. It's not that great a price for a flip.

Probably will suddenly drop a lot at once whenever the rest of the country drops to 50. Maybe next month? I'm hoping the black ones will hit 50 next month.[/QUOTE]

My store has three. I'm hoping they drop further.. and I recently bought an Xbox after only having a PS3 and yes it's the 4GB model so it would help immensely.

I wonder if they'll drop further OR if I offer then $50 if they'll take it (although I'd feel like an idiot trying to barter with a retail store)

[quote name='GBAstar']My store has three. I'm hoping they drop further.. and I recently bought an Xbox after only having a PS3 and yes it's the 4GB model so it would help immensely.

I wonder if they'll drop further OR if I offer then $50 if they'll take it (although I'd feel like an idiot trying to barter with a retail store)[/QUOTE]

$58 is a really good price for a 250GB hard drive for the Xbox. If I needed one, I'd buy it at that price. If prices come down in the next clearance drops, buy the rest and flip them or if the store lets you, get the difference between the current price and the new price refunded. Or simply return one of the unopened ones with the old receipt.

Might have to stop by my local Sears just to see if there's anything actually left. Last time I was there, there wasn't anything worth noting that everyone else has found. I mean, none of the treasure that you all have found lately.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']That damn PSP Go is eluding me. First the $30+ PSP Go at Sam's Club, now this. *hisses*[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Derrick1979']Dont feel so bad your not the only one, lets set up a support group lol[/QUOTE]

*joins support group.
"I just wanted a cheap PSP Go for my digital stuff from the PSN. I have PSP/PS1/Minis/videos/trailers/demos/free digital games from Playstation Plus."

"My PSP 3000 is good for my UMD games." "I don't want to hack my PSP so I can play/connect a Dual Shock 3 to it."

"I just want to connect my PSP to a TV and play it while using a wireless controller!" :cry::whistle2:#:-({|=:grouphug::pray::whee::ziplip:

If anybody is still looking for a new copy of Mass Effect Platinum Hits it appears Sears may still have them in stock. I was trying to find a new copy all over town and the only place that seemed to still have them in stock was Sears. Game Stop wanted $25 for a used copy, Sears wanted $15 for a new.

bread's done
Back