Official User Rating Tally Topic (Updated 05/04/05)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To solve the ne gitive positve issue. Just use three numbers by their name!

ex:

Me ( 1 ) ( 2) (3)

1 positives
2 Neutrals
3 Negitives

and every one has these numbers evening if they have none but jut fill in with zeros. When a item changes change that space. Just an idea. Thanks guys for keeping the trades feedback up.

Sorry Guys. I always seem to forget to update it. Thank God I have people like O.D.D and Mustang to help out with things.

JimmieMac - Not everybody takes the time to write out a rating. Bug the people that havnt posted feedback to do so.

Mr_hockey66 - Thats a good idea. But it seems that 95% of trades are positive, so Im trying to keep things as simple as possible without having an overload of 0's. If a table was available where I could have everything lined up in rows, then I'd be all over it. But I'm relativly sure there isnt.

great idea, thanks guys. If you ever need any help counting give me a PM. It's much better to tell people to go to this thread for your proof of positive trades.

Good good. I know I'm being very naggy, but it would be nice if you guys could keep up with this better. Theres been like 7 pages of trades since the last update!

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Good good. I know I'm being very naggy, but it would be nice if you guys could keep up with this better. Theres been like 7 pages of trades since the last update![/quote]

Please, if I get lazy, PM me telling me to get busy and update it. I dont mind.

I'll try to do it every Tuesday from now on.

SS4Brolly, here's a suggestion. I've seen something like this on another board that runs feedback. (If it possible) why not create a forum within the Cheap Ass Trading forum, solely dedicated to feedback. Each thread would correspond to the feedback of only one particular person. Every time they have a new trade/sell the recipient could add to that thread.

So basically there would be one thread for each user who trades. If it there first ever trade, the recipient could start the thread for that user making sure that none was made (a precaution). And it would have to be alphabetically (if that is possible).

In this way it would be much easier for you to tally it up, you could really just look at the number of replies per thread (which would be one user). And also traders who want to check the feedback comments on a particular user could look at all of them at once instead of having to scroll through one large thread.

Just a thought :eek:

^^sm04as, are you talking about IGN?^^
Personally, I hate the concept of each individual having their own thread to post feedback. For the postee they would have to search and find the person they are giving feedback to. It's just extra work that shouldn't be necessary.

I PMed this to you too SS4 but just in case you don't read your PMs first here it is.

"According to your post it is accurate up to 4/27 but I should have 2 positive feedbacks not just 1. I had one on page 19 (MetroidKiller9) and one on page 21 (Pungsux).

Thanks In Advance
O.D.D"

I dont think its possible for a forum to have topics arranged alphabetically. Even then, it would be a lot of work to switch everything over, but Im not saying impossible. I'll need other people's oppinions on it.

How about I be the official SS4B reminder? You seem to forget a lot, so I'll be here every week updating this topic and you'll remember. Sound good?

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']How about I be the official SS4B reminder? You seem to forget a lot, so I'll be here every week updating this topic and you'll remember. Sound good?[/quote]

Haha, sounds good to me.

Well I have just sent SS4 the update list for this week. Basically only thing he has to do is copy and paste what I sent him into the orginal thread. I am planning to do this every Thursday.

Updated thanks to the ever so helpful O.D.D.

Ill try to start doing updates every Saturday or Sunday, so it will be updated twice a week.

Thanks again!

[quote name='SS4Brolly']Updated thanks to the ever so helpful O.D.D.

Ill try to start doing updates every Saturday or Sunday, so it will be updated twice a week.

Thanks again![/quote]

No problem

I could send you one every Sunday and Thursday if you want.

[quote name='SS4Brolly'][quote name='Specter']Or you could have a user feedback rating under everyone's names to the side

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='SS4Brolly'][quote name='Specter']Or you could have a user feedback rating under everyone's names to the side

[quote name='O.D.D'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='SS4Brolly'][quote name='Specter']Or you could have a user feedback rating under everyone's names to the side

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='O.D.D'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='SS4Brolly'][quote name='Specter']Or you could have a user feedback rating under everyone's names to the side

Or maybe it could be a button on the bottom of the persons post that says Feedback(like the PM, gallery, etc buttons). That way it wouldnt be in the way and people wouldnt have to click on it if they didnt want to.

Then when you wanted to leave feedback you could just click on that and leave it!

^^ I believe they are trying to make it less manuel for us.....not making suggestions because the current system is bad.

Also update and a top 10 list has been sent today.

Just for a bit. ODD has been busy with finals and whatnot, so he didnt bother updating it this week. Dont worry, it wont be gone forever.

[quote name='SS4Brolly']Just for a bit. ODD has been busy with finals and whatnot, so he didnt bother updating it this week. Dont worry, it wont be gone forever.[/quote]

Yes it is final week and I have been studying. It should be back in at least 2 weeks top.

I saw that my name in the list is mispelled. It says 691 rather than 961. If somebody could fix it that would be greeeaaattttt. M'kay.

Seriously, I would really appreciate it...

[EDIT] Grammar error...

[quote name='beerguy961']I saw that my name in the list is mispelled. It says 691 rather than 961. If somebody could fix it that would be greeeaaattttt. M'kay.

Seriously, I would really appreciate it...

[EDIT] Grammar error...[/quote]

I fixxed it. When SS4 added the newest update (just sent it) it will be correct.

[quote name='zewone']just letting you know im missing 1 feedback. I should have 2 instead of 1[/quote]

Check the date it is updated too. It is to the 26th you have gotten feedback after that. As soon as I send in the 6-2-04 update you will have two. Please be patient with the updates since I have just gotten home for vacation two days ago (at midnight). We will be back on the Sunday/Thursday update schedule on the 5th.

Just a suggestion, but why not include the latest update date in the topic title. That might alleviate some of this confusion.

cool! i've been here less than a month and i only need 5 more trades to make it into the top 10!!! (but if i could count my trades from vgtalk, i'd already be #3 ;))

[quote name='ikill2game']cool! i've been here less than a month and i only need 5 more trades to make it into the top 10!!! (but if i could count my trades from vgtalk, i'd already be #3 ;))[/quote]

I know. I was absoutly amazed to see that you did 10 trades here in the course of a week.

[quote name='ikill2game']cool! i've been here less than a month and i only need 5 more trades to make it into the top 10!!! (but if i could count my trades from vgtalk, i'd already be #3 ;))[/quote]

Mathiis right?

And the top 10 should only include the top ten. For example, instead of going.

1. Smith - 10 trades
1. bob- 10 trades
2. carl- 9 trades It should go:

1. smith -10 trades
1. bob- 10 trades.
3. Carl- 9 trades

That way there is actually only 10 member, except for if there is a tie between the #10 traders. Does what im saying make sense. The people who are like #9 or #10 with 15 or 16 trades should not be in the top ten since they are not actually part of the top ten. just because there are a few people ahead of them with 17 trades, its the same as if those 3 went 17, 18, 19 trades, they are part of the real top 10. errr anyone get at what im saying? Its how they do top ten lists in everything else. Just a thought. :D

[quote name='SpaceManSpiff'][quote name='ikill2game']cool! i've been here less than a month and i only need 5 more trades to make it into the top 10!!! (but if i could count my trades from vgtalk, i'd already be #3 ;))[/quote]

Mathiis right?

And the top 10 should only include the top ten. For example, instead of going.

1. Smith - 10 trades
1. bob- 10 trades
2. carl- 9 trades It should go:

1. smith -10 trades
1. bob- 10 trades.
3. Carl- 9 trades

That way there is actually only 10 member, except for if there is a tie between the #10 traders. Does what im saying make sense. The people who are like #9 or #10 with 15 or 16 trades should not be in the top ten since they are not actually part of the top ten. just because there are a few people ahead of them with 17 trades, its the same as if those 3 went 17, 18, 19 trades, they are part of the real top 10. errr anyone get at what im saying? Its how they do top ten lists in everything else. Just a thought. :D[/quote]

I get what you were saying and was thinking about doing that but just decided to do it the way I did it. It usually balances out (like last week it was 10) but sometimes it gets a little more bloted (like this week)

[quote name='SpaceManSpiff']And the top 10 should only include the top ten ... errr anyone get at what im saying? Its how they do top ten lists in everything else. Just a thought. :D[/quote]

yeah, i see what you are saying, there are like 6 extra people in that list. i didn't even notice til you mentioned it.

We traded twice, once was THPS 4 for Spyhunter and NFL Blitz 20-03. The other was my toploading NES bundle for his NFSU, Zelda NES, Zelda: ALTTP, and Zelda Collectors Edition. Both trades were flawless. This guy really knows how to trade.

Hey, where Defender left me feedback, he put threads of fate and suikoden II in one trade, but in the comments he put it was two seperate transactions. So it counts as two, since the trades were like 2 weeks apart, as you can see since I left him 2 different feedbacks. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back