Official User Rating Tally Topic (Updated 05/04/05)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dracula']hi, i have 13 feedbacks(13 positives, no neutrals or negs), not 3. Please update this.[/quote]

Alright, I'll PM Brolly and make sure this gets fixed.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='dracula']hi, i have 13 feedbacks(13 positives, no neutrals or negs), not 3. Please update this.[/quote]

Alright, I'll PM Brolly and make sure this gets fixed.[/quote]

Fixed. Thanks for letting us know!

Thanks for the awesome job guys! I definitely appreciate all of the effort you have put into this so that looking for feedback is easier for members.

[quote name='XxFuRy2Xx']Thanks for the awesome job guys! I definitely appreciate all of the effort you have put into this so that looking for feedback is easier for members.[/quote]

word, thx for doin this for the community SS4 and co.

i have one request: top 10 traders?

[quote name='StealthySeal'][quote name='XxFuRy2Xx']Thanks for the awesome job guys! I definitely appreciate all of the effort you have put into this so that looking for feedback is easier for members.[/quote]

word, thx for doin this for the community SS4 and co.

i have one request: top 10 traders?[/quote]

Take a look now, and see what's up there.

This is my first time completing a trade so I hope I got this all proper.

Traded with judyjudyjudy
I received King of Fighters: Dream Match (DC) and a Syphon Filter (PS)
I gave a copy of Katamari Damacy (PS2)
Deal got hammered out in an hour at most
Friendly, lotsa communication back and forth
Was sent USPS received in 3 days. (Sent Tues - Received Fri)

It was a good experience being my first trade. I would trade with judyjudyjudy again if she happens to have anything I like. On a scale I'd easily give it a 10.

[quote name='Pijaibros']This is my first time completing a trade so I hope I got this all proper.

Traded with judyjudyjudy
I received King of Fighters: Dream Match (DC) and a Syphon Filter (PS)
I gave a copy of Katamari Damacy (PS2)
Deal got hammered out in an hour at most
Friendly, lotsa communication back and forth
Was sent USPS received in 3 days. (Sent Tues - Received Fri)

It was a good experience being my first trade. I would trade with judyjudyjudy again if she happens to have anything I like. On a scale I'd easily give it a 10.[/quote]

Right idea wrong thread, you need to post this in Official User Feedback/Rating Topic [Part 3] . I'll send you a PM about it.

[quote name='zionoverfire']
Right idea wrong thread, you need to post this in Official User Feedback/Rating Topic [Part 3] . I'll send you a PM about it.[/quote]

I told him about it a couple days ago, and he already fixed it.

[quote name='judyjudyjudy'][quote name='zionoverfire']
Right idea wrong thread, you need to post this in Official User Feedback/Rating Topic [Part 3] . I'll send you a PM about it.[/quote]

I told him about it a couple days ago, and he already fixed it.[/quote]

Okay, glad to see it got fixed. I just thought I'd let him know since this thread isn't read as much and the post could have been overlooked.

I am listed as sharp893 on the feeback tally because the person who left me feedback made an error when typing my name. I have messaged him, so please change it on the tally list. Thank you.

[quote name='sharp896']I am listed as sharp893 on the feeback tally because the person who left me feedback made an error when typing my name. I have messaged him, so please change it on the tally list. Thank you.[/quote]

I'll let Trakan know about that, since I have no way to edit the post on my own and it was my tally posting that's up there now.

Edit: Trakan has been PM'd about this.

[quote name='neonglow']What does a colon after the number mean? I see it after several people's number.[/quote]

#= negative feedback
' = neutral feedback

I think it's listed somewhere in the first post.

[quote name='neonglow']They have a : after the number.
Like ==> somebody: 1:

That's not explained on the first page.[/quote]

Oh, that's new. Well either it's a typo from excel or I don't have a clue.

[quote name='neonglow']They have a : after the number.

It's a typo. Caught in the update about to be posted (assuming Brolly hasn't disappeared off the face of the earth).

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='neonglow']They have a : after the number.

It's a typo. Caught in the update about to be posted (assuming Brolly hasn't disappeared off the face of the earth).[/quote]

Ahhh but Trakan is a mod and can edit posts. :wink:

If need be of course.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='neonglow']They have a : after the number.

It's a typo. Caught in the update about to be posted (assuming Brolly hasn't disappeared off the face of the earth).[/quote]

Ahhh but Trakan is a mod and can edit posts. :wink:

If need be of course.[/quote]

Trakan posted my update (from 02/09), which had them removed.

The issue was with Excel, which was converting TABs into ":"'s when exporting it back for the list generation. I noticed it when I did mine and cleaned it up. Problem fixed. :D

Hey, my trade rating was 16 on the 2/8 update and then went to 15 on the 2/14 update...anybody know why? I don't think I have any negatives....

[quote name='maccabee72']Hey, my trade rating was 16 on the 2/8 update and then went to 15 on the 2/14 update...anybody know why? I don't think I have any negatives....[/quote]

I ran the 2/9 update, so I'll PM Trakan and let him know, since he did the 2/14 update.

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='maccabee72']Hey, my trade rating was 16 on the 2/8 update and then went to 15 on the 2/14 update...anybody know why? I don't think I have any negatives....[/quote]

I ran the 2/9 update, so I'll PM Trakan and let him know, since he did the 2/14 update.[/quote]

The 16 may originally have been a mistake. I kept track of my ratings up until 13 and I just did a search of "maccabee72" and only 2 more feedbacks showed up between #13 and 2/14, so maybe they just readjusted the mistake.....if it's going to take any real work to find out, then don't worry about it.

[quote name='maccabee72'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='maccabee72']Hey, my trade rating was 16 on the 2/8 update and then went to 15 on the 2/14 update...anybody know why? I don't think I have any negatives....[/quote]

I ran the 2/9 update, so I'll PM Trakan and let him know, since he did the 2/14 update.[/quote]

The 16 may originally have been a mistake. I kept track of my ratings up until 13 and I just did a search of "maccabee72" and only 2 more feedbacks showed up between #13 and 2/14, so maybe they just readjusted the mistake.....if it's going to take any real work to find out, then don't worry about it.[/quote]

The search is a funny thing on here, so you may want to go through the trade feedback pages one at a time and do a search for your name with the browser's search function, since I know if I search for my name with the search on here, I get mixed results. Going through each page, one at a time, and doing a find for my name gets 100% accurate results, with the name being spelled correctly, of course. :D

We do strive to have it 100% right, so I'll pass this along to Trakan.

ilovemyapplesduh has a negative trade (courtesy of him ripping me off -- see oldschool sticky). It says "Bad Trader" by his name, but no "#" next to it, nor is he listed at the bottom of the list.

Can a mod please remedy this? He shouldn't be able to post here anymore, much less get away with the mandatory slaps on the wrist that come with negative trades. Thank you.

[quote name='ViolentLee']ilovemyapplesduh has a negative trade (courtesy of him ripping me off -- see oldschool sticky). It says "Bad Trader" by his name, but no "#" next to it, nor is he listed at the bottom of the list.

Can a mod please remedy this? He shouldn't be able to post here anymore, much less get away with the mandatory slaps on the wrist that come with negative trades. Thank you.[/quote]

I PM'd Trakan to update the post, since I think the loss of the "#" on his name was my doing by an honest mistake (02/25 was my update to do), though I'm not sure why he's not on the bottom. I let him know about both, and I'd expect him to fix it quickly enough.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']I had 2 feedback as of the 8th, the list only has me with one. On the 5th wet ninja gave me feedback, and on the 7th video_gamer325 gave me feedback.[/quote]

All fixed.

[quote name='ChaosZero']Why isn't this updated yet?[/QUOTE]

Because no one who matters has asked.:D

If you really want something done asking nicely works a lot better.

[quote name='ChaosZero']Why isn't this updated yet?[/QUOTE]

We're waiting on CheapyD to mark that this one will be closed and locked and then move into the new feedback system.

The decision to when is up to him, and when he tells us, this will be updated one last time.

Last update is done. Thanks to Trakan for spending the time to compile the 18 pages of updates. Thanks to zion for his work in the past with this, and thanks to SS4Brolly for keeping things up to date.

This thread is closed, for migration into the new system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back