Official XBOX 360 Pics...

[quote name='organicow']...but thank you anyway! ;)[/QUOTE]

Exactly, why not just say thank you to someone who simply want to share some information. So fucking what if it had already been posted? I did not even the previous post, but I did see this one. Thank you, Mario 23 Air. Michael Jordan fan? Me too.

[quote name='organicow']...but thank you anyway! ;)[/QUOTE]
Yeah, its appreciated, and there is also a third pic in the other thread, check that out for more fun

just for reference, "official" pictures are ones released by a company, like if microsoft had released their own pics; anything else is just a picture

[quote name='rocksolidaudio']just for reference, "official" pictures are ones released by a company, like if Microsoft had released their own pics; anything else is just a picture[/QUOTE]
I think he means to say authentic. Seemingly authentic pictures of Xbox 360.

[quote name='ShadowRayden']Exactly, why not just say thank you to someone who simply want to share some information. So fucking what if it had already been posted? I did not even the previous post, but I did see this one. Thank you, Mario 23 Air. Michael Jordan fan? Me too.[/QUOTE]

Because multiple redundant threads make the forums harder to use. This is why Mods have the power to lock out threads that, while not offensive, only serve to make it harder to find a specific conversation.

bread's done
Back