Old thread: New one linked in first and last post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
New thread here:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9443692

WHEN REPORTING TRADE-IN VALUES PLEASE POST BASE VALUES & SYSTEM IT IS FOR.

First post contains promo information & useful information and frequently asked questions. The second post is blank currently but is there for expansion or to revert back to the way things were. Third post has the 360/Wii/PS3 values. Fourth post has the PS2/GC values. Fifth post has DS/PSP values. Sixth post has hardware/accessory values for all systems.

Instructions on finding games in the database and inputting the values from different sections can be found in my blog post here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=14143. I would put the entire post in the thread but this is already kind of a large post.

Upcoming Promotions:

Current Promotions:
GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

30% Trade Bonus (Various)
[quote name='GameStop.com']
620x225_30trade.jpg

Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Full trade value amount must be applied toward pre-order/purchase of a new game only. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. Offer valid toward the following titles: Final Fantasy XIII-2 (offer valid: 1/23/12 - 2/5/12), Soul Calibur V (offer valid: 1/23/12 - 2/5/12), Twisted Metal (offer valid: 1/23/12 - 2/19/12), SSX (offer valid: 1/23/12 - 2/19/12), Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (offer valid: 1/23/12 - 2/19/12), Max Payne 3 (offer valid: 1/23/12 - 2/19/12), Mass Effect 3 (offer valid: 1/23/12 - 3/11/12), Street Fighter X Tekken (offer valid: 1/23/12 - 3/11/12), Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (offer valid: 1/23/12 - 3/11/12). See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. [/QUOTE]

$30 Guaranteed Trade-In Value (3/1/12)
[quote name='GameStop.com']
620x225_30guarantee2.jpg

Offer valid toward the following titles: Final Fantasy XIII-2 (offer valid: 1/31/12 - 3/1/12), Twisted Metal (offer valid: 2/14/12 - 3/13/12). $30 value is net after trade. Trade must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid only while new titles are priced at $59.99 (PS3, Xbox 360). Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.
[/QUOTE]

Trade 3 get $10 (Ends 3/11/12)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Trade any 3 360, PS3, Wii, DS, PSP or 3DS games and get an extra $10 in-store credit.

Games with a trade value less than $2.00 are excluded from offer. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Offer subject to change at anytime. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. [/QUOTE]

$40 Hardware Bonus 360/PS3, $20/Wii (Ends 3/11/12)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Get an extra $40 in-store credit on any Xbox 360 or PS3 system traded, Get an extra $20 in-store credit when you trade any Wii.

Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Hardware must have all necessary components for trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer vailid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.[/QUOTE]

PS Vita Handheld Trade Up Offer (Ends 2/20/12)

[quote name='GameStop.com']Get an extra $25 in-store credit when you trade your old hand held system toward the purchase of a new PS Vita.

Offer valid only toward DS, DS Lite, DSi, DSi XL, 3DS, PSP-1000, PSP-2000, PSP-3000 or PSP Go. Full trade value must be applied toward the pre-order/purchase of a new PS Vita. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Hardware must have all necessary components for trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer vailid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. [/QUOTE]

GAMESTOP USED GAME PRODUCT ID(thanks Xfactor4)
THE GAMESTOP USED GAME PRODUCT ID "CRACKED":

:gc:=916xxx
:360:=952xxx
:ps2:=938xxx or 939xxx
:wii:=917xxx
:psp:=935xxx
:ds:=919xxx
:ps3:=930xxx
:gba:=914xxx

FAQ
These trade-in values are really low!
While that may be true, if you combine the games with the right promotion they can work to your advantage. There are knowledgeable people in this thread that are normally willing to help.

Is there any way to look at what the previous values reported on a game?
You can search through this thread and previous ones to see what a game has been reported in the past. With the TIV Tracker you can sort by date and then go through the list of past updated values through that as well. Here are the previous GS TIV Threads: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

Can I trade-in sealed games?
No. You might come across the rare GameStop that would let you do it, but they are going to open them anyway.

I don't want to get hassled about the values I post, how can I get the information out there?
If you do not feel comfortable or willing to put the values in the thread you have two options available. You can input them in the TIV tracker or you can send them to me via PM. Either way the database and these lists will be updated. Putting them into the TIV tracker does save me some time later on.

Do trade-ins have to have their original case, insert and manual?
No, however it will be YMMV on if they charge you a refurbish fee for them in that condition. Most GameStops wont charge a fee but there are some that charge for incomplete games.

Will they accept my game if it is really beat up?
YMMV. It really all depends upon the employee you get. Some will charge refurbish fees, some wont, some wont accept the game and others just take them without a second glance.

What are the refurb fees on games?
There appears to be set prices for set value ranges. We aren't 100% certain on the splits just yet. Here is what we have currently:
$0.25-$2 Value: $0.75 Refurb Fee
$2.01-$4 Value: $1 Refurb Fee
$4.01-$7 Value: $2 Refurb Fee
$7.01-$10 Value: $3 Refurb Fee
$10.01 & Higher Value: $4 Refurb Fee
This information isn't guaranteed by any mean and we are still working on nailing it down.

What are the refurb fees on consoles?
They are listed in the hardware TIV section, highlight in red.

I have a Collector's/Limited/Special edition of a game, do I have to trade-in all of the extras?
No, but there are a handful of games that their variations have separate listings at GameStop: Madden 09 Anniversary Edition, Battlefield: Bad Company Gold Edition, and a few others.

Why didn't the percent bonus go for my accessory for a system that was included?
Unless stated otherwise, and they are rarely included, the bonuses never apply to accessories. Except the EDGE card of course.

I traded in a bunch of games for the "Trade X, get $X bonus" promo and it gave me the percentage bonus instead?
I can't give concretes on why this happens. GameStop computers are normally pretty good at giving you the better promo. In the case of a percentage bonus being run at the same time as a "Trade X, get $X" promo, things can get messy. The system appears to only give one promo on games per transaction so if you had a few games that you want to go to the percentage bonus and a stack for the "Trade X, Get $X" it will regularly apply the percentage to all of the games. Your best bet is to do all "Trade X, Get $X" games in one transaction on their own. The GameStop clerk may say that the system will figure it all out, tell them you want a separate transaction anyway. As always, check your receipt before you leave the store.

Can I trade in multiple copies of the same game?
YMMV. The official policy is no, but there are some GameStops that overlook that rule.

What all do I have to trade in for a console trade-in?
Xbox 360: Console Unit, power brick, A/V Cables, Controller (wired/wireless)
Wii: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cables, Wiimote, Nunchuck, Sensor Bar
Playstation 3: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller, USB Cable
Playstation 2: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller (Must be a DualShock2) *Fat unit requires either back cover or network adapter*
GameCube: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller
PSP: Handheld, A/C Adapter
Nintendo DS/DSLite/DSi: Handheld, A/C Adapter, Stylus

Can I trade in a defective/broken console?
For the most part yes. If it powers on but doesn't play games, they will take the console as a refurb unit and put a refurb fee on the console. The refurb fee on the console will vary on the price of the console so those numbers will change. You are still required to trade in everything required listed in the question directly above. They will not, however, take RROD 360 consoles. There may be stores that still do it, but official policy is to not take them in.

What is the difference between PowerUp Rewards and PowerUp Rewards Pro?
The basic card is free and only allows you to acrew points when spending money. The Pro card costs $14.99 and is basically the same as the previous EDGE program.

How much does a PowerUp Rewards Pro subscription cost?
It costs $14.99 and is good for a year. It also comes with a 1-year subscription to Game Informer magazine.

What bonuses come with having an PowerUp Rewards Pro card?
You will get an extra 10% trade-in credit on the base value of the game, extra 10% off the purchase of pre-owned games and 10% off new strategy guides.

Does the Power Up Rewards Card give me a bonus on hardware trade-ins?
No. You will only get the bonus for games and accessories.

What if I want cash instead of credit, what do they deduct?
If you decide that you want cash instead of credit, they will take 20% off the base values and promos will not apply.

Does promo "....." have a minimum trade-in value?
If the promo has a minimum trade-in value requirement, it will be listed in the promo. If it isn't there, then there is no limit. However, as with all trades, they are subject to manager approval so the manager could have setup his own little rule-set requiring a minimum of whatever.

I used a Power Trade promo for a pre-order, can I cancel that pre-order and get the credit or move it to another game I want?
Yes on both accounts. However, if you do a bunch of the power trades and just straight drop the pre-order you could create some ill-will between yourself and the employees you cancel on. However, if you look at the wordings on promos, they can remove the bonus trade-in value if they decide to.

I just tried to use a promo that has a select list of games eligible, but they say my game isn't eligible anymore, what gives?
Basically they have the right to change the eligible games at any time. They tend to update these frequently so as to lock out any easy/cheap games. It's best to check the eligible list the day of your trade.

Can I stack two different trade-in promos?
No. The only thing that will stack with trade-ins is your EDGE card. Some will report success, but this requires a manual override and is very YMMV.

If I pay for an item using all credit on my card, do I have to pay sales tax?
This varies depending upon the state you live in.
5.gif

What states charge sales tax on purchases paid in full with credit and which ones don't?
Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases: Alabama, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Florida, Hawaii, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, West Virginia
Does Not Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases: Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming
No Information Yet:

My state doesn't charge sales tax on purchases made by credit, why is gamestop.com charging me tax?
It is just the way they have designed their system. The best theory we have seen is that since you are only inputting the number off of the back of the card, it isn't going to pick up the programming from the specially tagged EDGE cards. Some kind of programming that gets input from their system that wont show up when only inputting the number off the back of the card.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone who follows this thread comment on the frequency of the console trade-in promos? Is the $40 bonus likely to be as good as it gets for a while, or is the $100 minimum promo fairly common? My 360 is looking like its on its last legs. Thanks.

bump

Some base tiv from 2/1/12

:wii:
Rayman Raving Rabbids $3
Tiger Woods 2010 (Game Only) $4

:ps3:
Star Wars: TFU 2 $4.50
Saboteur $4

:psp:
Sid Meier's Pirates $1.50
1gb memory duo $2

:ps2:
God or War $.50
God of War II $1.50
Sopranos $.20
GTA III $.50
Mafia $1.20
GTA: Vice City $.50
GTA: Vice City Stories $2.25
GTA: Liberty City Stories $2.25

[quote name='petetheduck']Some base tiv from 2/1/12

:wii:
Rayman Raving Rabbids $3
Tiger Woods 2010 (Game Only) $4

Star Wars: TFU 2 $4.50
Saboteur $4

Sid Meier's Pirates $1.50
1gb memory duo $2

:ps2:
God or War $.50
God of War II $1.50
Sopranos $.20
GTA III $.50
Mafia $1.20
GTA: Vice City $.50
GTA: Vice City Stories $2.25
GTA: Liberty City Stories $2.25[/QUOTE]

The only time I trade in games worth under $2 is to use them as filler to get to 7 on the tiered trade. I always try to keep a stack of cheap PS2 games when I decide I want to trade in something newer and don't feel like doing a pre-order/cancel but I guess to each his own.

From 2/3/12

PSP Go - $25
PSP 2000 - $25
16GB Pro Duo - $22
PSP Slim Component Cable - $1.75

Didn't trade in the Go as I was told they wouldn't take the M2 card, and I hate Ebay, like seriously hate it. They also do not have the 32GB Pro Duo in their system so I couldn't trade that in either. Getting $75 for my 2000 and 16GB Pro Duo was awesome though as I have literally not picked it up since I got the Go almost a year ago. I guess deep down I wanted to keep the Go anyway since I will not pay Sony $100 for the 32GB Vita card. Come on Sandisk/Lexar.

2/4/12

Ipod touch - 16gb - 1st gen = $73 credit or $53 cash

EDIT: Ipod was classified as B grade quality - nicks around edges and light scratches on screen.

Last edited by a moderator:
bought final fantasy XIII 2. I traded in a few games and I want to say the opening for this game is better than anything in XIII. I have enjoyed final fantasy since 4 and can't say the story will be great or coherent. The production value in this game is as good as anything else for the system (uncharted included) and probably going to get another copy from amazon and use the credit for vita. I am hoping for a buy 2 get 1 sale on games to justify getting day 1 more than anything. I think I have to support the system b/c finally a game company got right 2 analog sticks on a handheld.

MW 3 for 360 = $20 ($28 with 40% bonus)
DQ IX = $5 ($7 w/ "")
DQ V = $8 (11.20)
Ghost Recon = $4 (5.60)
Super Monkey Ball 3d = $5 ($7)

[quote name='sp00ge']It could have also been a reduction due to condition (scratches, dings, etc).[/QUOTE]
I have always believed that there were no "refurb" reductions for iDevices. Either they except it or they don't.

:wii: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings - $2.00
:wii: Shrek the Third - $2.50
:wii: Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Lightsaber Duels - $2.00
:wii: Soulcalibur Legends - $2.00
:wii: Sega Superstars Tennis - $0.50
:ps3: Assassin's Creed - $1.50
:ps3: Puss in Boots - $12.00 (Not bad! Won this, wasn't expecting trade-in to be this high)
:ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - $22.00 (Slight bump)

$57.85 total, preordered the 3G Vita so I could guarantee my 8GB card on launch day.

[quote name='slowdive21']There is a 20% bonus TIV on apple products coupon in the "val'pack" that I got in the mail today.[/QUOTE]

I've never heard of that. Is it for PUR members only? I hope I can get one because I want to trade in my old iPod Classic.

[quote name='suwillgetu']I've never heard of that. Is it for PUR members only? I hope I can get one because I want to trade in my old iPod Classic.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't say anything about a membership of any kind. It has a unique barcode on it and it is good until 2-19-12

Anyone know a general time when i can expect the next buy2get1 deal? Do they have a normal schedule where they roll them out every few months or is it mostly random?

[quote name='ArttyG12']Can anyone who follows this thread comment on the frequency of the console trade-in promos? Is the $40 bonus likely to be as good as it gets for a while, or is the $100 minimum promo fairly common? My 360 is looking like its on its last legs. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

They had system trade in promos in the past where you only get a $25.00 bonus for consoles, and $15.00 for handhelds. However, they also had trade in promos in the past where it was a $50.00 trade in bonus for consoles. The $50 trade in promos are more rare, and generally only occur around the holidays (September-December) and maybe another time during the year when GameStop tries to restock on pre-owned systems to sale.

The $100.00 trade in guarantee for a PS3/360 when traded towards a new PS3/360 system as I recall from observation is more rare then the other promos above. I think this happened for a short period during the holiday season last year, and the only other times I remember it occurring was when the new 360 S system release and the PS3 had a price drop to $249.99.

I would say do the trade in now. $40.00 bonus is good enough for what we can expect now with the next generation upon us and perhaps even price drops on PS3/360 systems later this year (which would result in trade in value's dropping for systems and maybe even smaller trade in bonuses).

Assuming you have a old 360 unit with wireless controller you are getting $45 base (according to the OP), then a $40.00 bonus will make the total $85.00. It's $15.00 you are missing out on when compared to the $100 trade promo towards a new system, but to worry over $15.00 that would mean you have to just play the waiting game for $15.00 and not even know if it will come back. Personally I would just take the loss and not worry over the $15.00. It's essentially a gamble because you have to worry about other factors by waiting (base trade in values dropping, system price drops, new system announcements). Getting rid of a dying 360 to receive a fresh new model ASAP should help ease the pain of getting $15.00 less for your trade in.

If you have the wireless adapter for your old 360, trade that in also since the newer 360's have it built in. That could help out a little more to get to $100. The hard drives for the older systems are getting next to nothing now. I think a 20gb gets like $1.00, but if you didn't even have a hard drive and don't need one then just get the 4GB system (expand with a flash drive for additional storage) with your trade in and you would only have to spend around $100 for a new 360 system that won't be on it's last legs. You can always get the hard drive later if money is tight.

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']$30+ 25 (bonus) = 55 if you trade towards the PS vita[/QUOTE]
I have a 16GB non Sony memory card, a 1GB sony, Little Big Planet (just the game) and Karate Kid

How much more do u think I could get for those?

[quote name='IamPro']I have a 16GB non Sony memory card, a 1GB sony, Little Big Planet (just the game) and Karate Kid

How much more do u think I could get for those?[/QUOTE]

You should check the first post in this thread, it has a comprehensive list of trade in values and how recent they are. For example, your memory card question:

1GB Memory Card - $2 (2/1/12)
16GB Memory Card - $22 (2/3/12)

[quote name='oldboy26']Anyone know a general time when i can expect the next buy2get1 deal? Do they have a normal schedule where they roll them out every few months or is it mostly random?[/QUOTE]

They come once in a while, but there was just a bunch of b2g1 weekends back during the holidays and practically all of january. So I probably wouldn't expect another one until late spring at the earliest. Not like I work at GS or anything, just a guess.

[quote name='slowdive21']It doesn't say anything about a membership of any kind. It has a unique barcode on it and it is good until 2-19-12[/QUOTE]

All right, thanks for the info! I don't think I've ever gotten anything from GS in the mail so I don't think I'll be getting one.

[quote name='IamPro']I have a 16GB non Sony memory card, a 1GB sony, Little Big Planet (just the game) and Karate Kid

How much more do u think I could get for those?[/QUOTE]

I got 22ish for my non Sony 16gb card.

[quote name='suwillgetu']All right, thanks for the info! I don't think I've ever gotten anything from GS in the mail so I don't think I'll be getting one.[/QUOTE]

Just to clarify:
It's in the val-pack that most people throw away. It is a blue envelope that comes in the mail with coupons for businesses. There are similar things called mr coupon, money saver, clipper magazine, SAVE magazine, etc that come in your regular mail. normally they have auto, haircut, and gold buying coupons, but this one happened to have a GS coupon in the stack.

Just traded in some games today (2/5/2012), here are the base values:

PSP
Gods Eater Burst : $5.00
Ys: The Oath in Felghana : $4.00

XBox 360
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift : $4.00
Child of Eden : $8.00
Dance Central 2 : $15.00

PS3
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune : $5.00
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves : $6.00
Yakuza 4 : $5.00

After 30% bonus was applied, I got $67.60 on the card. I think I'll just hold it until the Vita comes out, so I can get a memory card.

Anyone know what kind of trade in special gamestop will have after the trade tire promotion ends?

[quote name='Jay']Anyone know what kind of trade in special gamestop will have after the trade tire promotion ends?[/QUOTE]
Gamestop takes in tires now? :whee:

All the consoles and handhelds trade ins (toward Vita) offers have been extended to 2/20. Also tiered trade in offers of games has been extended to 2/20.

So if a game is scratched up but works, will gamestop still take it? I'm scrounging up some Wii games and they're not the prettiest things to look at anymore, but are essential for the stacked trade in promo. Also, will they take the Wii Sports disc (in sleeve case) that came with the console? I know the TIV for it is right in the OP, meaning yes, but I feel like I should ask just for some peace of mind.

[quote name='Ranced']So if a game is scratched up but works, will gamestop still take it? I'm scrounging up some Wii games and they're not the prettiest things to look at anymore, but are essential for the stacked trade in promo. Also, will they take the Wii Sports disc (in sleeve case) that came with the console? I know the TIV for it is right in the OP, meaning yes, but I feel like I should ask just for some peace of mind.[/QUOTE]

From experience they won't take scratched up disks even if they work. As for the wii sports disk I don't beleave they take it (wouldn't be worth anything anyway as every wii console comes with it)

[quote name='strait edge follower']From experience they won't take scratched up disks even if they work. As for the wii sports disk I don't beleave they take it (wouldn't be worth anything anyway as every wii console comes with it)[/QUOTE]

Hm

That's disappointing but good to know. Thanks.

[quote name='Ranced']So if a game is scratched up but works, will gamestop still take it? I'm scrounging up some Wii games and they're not the prettiest things to look at anymore, but are essential for the stacked trade in promo. Also, will they take the Wii Sports disc (in sleeve case) that came with the console? I know the TIV for it is right in the OP, meaning yes, but I feel like I should ask just for some peace of mind.[/QUOTE]

If it's TIV is $1 or more they should take it as a refurb unless it's cracked past the spindle into the data. Even if it's ring lasered they're supposed to take it as a refurb unless the value is under $1.

Just beware there is a refurb fee that varies depending on the value of the game.

I traded in my Wii sports disc a few months ago...think they gave me $6-7 for it.

[quote name='MSUHitman']If it's TIV is $1 or more they should take it as a refurb unless it's cracked past the spindle into the data. Even if it's ring lasered they're supposed to take it as a refurb unless the value is under $1.

Just beware there is a refurb fee that varies depending on the value of the game.[/QUOTE]

Cheapest refurb fee is $0.75, so if the TiV is equal or lower and you get charged a refurb fee, the system wont accept the game.

Some new TIV from today

Monster Tale (DS) $4
Madden 09 (DS) $5

Took advantage of The Show being on the list for the 30% boost and preordered it for the Vita.

A couple of trades from today (02-07-2012):

:wii: Donkey Kong Country Returns - $15.00 (up $1)
:ps3: Motorstorm: Apocalypse - $14.00 (up $1)
fXCGo.png
iPod Classic 5th Gen 60GB - $60.00 (no change)

[quote name='suwillgetu']A couple of trades from today (02-07-2012):

:wii: Donkey Kong Country Returns - $15.00 (up $1)
:ps3: Motorstorm: Apocalypse - $14.00 (up $1)
fXCGo.png
iPod Classic 5th Gen 60GB - $60.00 (no change)[/QUOTE]

It seems like gamestop is slowly bumping up tiv's latley like they did with uncharted 3. They have also have quietly had more games on sale for 20 or less. Hopefully these are signs of better things to come from gs :)

Yeah, i was curious about them raising some of the TIV's too. Either way its pretty awesome

I just wish they had the 30% bonus toward more Vita games. (Or i hope they do some new sale next week)

Yes that's why they don't work on preorders unless specified like with the Vita. The bonus won't show up until the new console is added to the transaction.

TIV's from yesterday, 2/6/12. All 360.

Sonic Generations - 17
Soul Calibur IV - 3
Spider-Man Edge of Time - 14
BlazBlue Continuum Shift - 4

Got $53.20 towards Street Fighter X Tekken so I was happy with the values. $23.80 for Sonic Generations after bonuses and I only paid $30 for it before Christmas.

[quote name='Ranced'] Also, will they take the Wii Sports disc (in sleeve case) that came with the console?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='strait edge follower']As for the wii sports disk I don't beleave they take it (wouldn't be worth anything anyway as every wii console comes with it)[/QUOTE]

There's a TIV for it in the first post. Not to sound like a dick, but that's what this thread is for.

they took my wii sports no problem though this was back in September so IDK if its different now. anyway this was over the past few weeks,

Batman Arkham City $20
King Of Fighters 13 $12

[quote name='ZForce915']When you trade in a console toward the purchase of another, do you need to complete that purchase right then and there?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MSUHitman']Yes that's why they don't work on preorders unless specified like with the Vita. The bonus won't show up until the new console is added to the transaction.[/QUOTE]
Did they change the rule? I used a promo for past console releases and as long as the deposit was the minimum, the remaining balance could be paid at time of release. They did say people who paid off all or most would be on top of the list when they got shipment. However, sometimes I would have to cancel my preorder and get all my TIV (including bonus) put on a gift card. So you don't have to complete the purchase, meaning everything is paid for...you can use it, just so you can get the bonus TIV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back