One Movie that you thought you wouldent like, but it turned out you did?

[quote name='Poor2More']I had a girlfriend break up with me while watching that movie. She said she wanted me to be romantic like that guy in the movie to the girl and I told her that shit doesent happen in real life, she got pissed and was crying lol......a man just wants a Ham sandwich after sex, not to cuddle.[/QUOTE]

:rofl::rofl:

[quote name='Poor2More']a man just wants a Ham sandwich after sex[/quote]

george_costanza.jpg

What if you could have sex AND that ham sandwich at the same time? Ever wonder that?

Hot Rod, refused to watch it because i thought it was going to be stupid. LOVED IT. then i started to showing it to people that didn't want to watch it for the same reasons, they love it too now. hahah

[quote name='javeryh']Cars[/quote]

Same. Took my cousin to convert me.

[quote name='AshesofWake']Hot Rod, refused to watch it because i thought it was going to be stupid. LOVED IT. then i started to showing it to people that didn't want to watch it for the same reasons, they love it too now. hahah[/quote]

Same here. I love that movie for the great lines. Ancestors protect me.:lol:

Anyway, there's a entire host of films that I can put into this category, but probably the most recent was The Wanderers (great recommendation by a friend) that has turned into one of my all time favorite movies (at least for the moment). If you have Netflix, then definitely go rent and see this one.

V: for vendetta. I never read the graphic novels, and I wasn't sure what to expect. I just thought the trailer looked lame, but my friend wanted to watch it and so I saw it with him. I am glad I did, because it has become one of my favorite movies.

[quote name='Poor2More']I had a girlfriend break up with me while watching that movie. She said she wanted me to be romantic like that guy in the movie to the girl and I told her that shit doesent happen in real life, she got pissed and was crying lol......a man just wants a Ham sandwich after sex, not to cuddle.[/QUOTE]

Thats my new sig! Thats the funniest fucking thing i have ever heard!

[quote name='cdubb1605']just friends, ryan reynolds movie[/QUOTE]

Awesome movie - I love the scene where his little brothers tazers that girl. I always have to rewind & watch that scene 2 or 3 times. :p

A few movies come to mind for me - The Ringer, it looks extremely stupid from the previews but is actually really funny and not nearly as offensive as you would think it would be. Zathura, because I really disliked Jumangi and figured this was going to be more of the same. It's not.

And I was unsure whether or not I'd like Stranger Than Fiction, but it turned out to be one of my favorite movies. It's one I have to talk people into seeing - usually they tell me "I don't like Will Farrell" and I have to explain that it's nothing like any other movie he has ever done.

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']Thats my new sig! Thats the funniest fucking thing i have ever heard![/quote]

I finally have been Sig'd, took me 12 grueling, hard fought years of Interneting :applause:

[quote name='dastly75']Cabin Fever[/quote]

Seconded. I don't understand why there was so much hate on that movie. I found it genuinely scary at times and pretty funny to boot.

"Why'd you shoot a squirrel?"

"Cos, they're gay."

[quote name='coltyhuxx']Seconded. I don't understand why there was so much hate on that movie. I found it genuinely scary at times and pretty funny to boot.

"Why'd you shoot a squirrel?"

"Cos, they're gay."[/quote]

I love that movie...

PANCAKES!
933c00f985ee9616c48b8928dc271e56.gif

bread's done
Back