Online Deal/Sale of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was actually 56%... the codes take the percentage off the initial price. So 15% off + 16% off = 31% off, as opposed to 15% off * 16% off = 29% off

I was gonna go with TRU again but then I realized it's online retailer of the year. MAN do I remember the summer, sitting by my desk during lunch hours clicking refresh! Hahaha, a handful of $4.99 games which were free after pricegrabber rebate and a good load of $14.99 games. Let's have a moment of silence for the price drops we will never see again. Thank you GarbageStop for ruining the CAG experience.

whoops - i picked TRU before i realized that it was for the online portion. I wouldv'e picked the wherehouse.com 33% sale otherwise.

I was somewhat torn between the brady book deal and TRU, but even though I spent and got more stuff from bradygames, the TRU deal landed me some fantastic quality games at dirt cheap prices (RE4, FN:R2, and more).

wherehouse.com 33% off sale

The only bad thing was that my games came all scratched up (they wouldn't replace it since the games technically still "worked")

I'm going to go with EB Games.com yet again. They had more online deals than anyone else this past year (that I took advantage of anyway). It's kind of sad to see the deals disappear now that Gamestop has taken them over. :cry:

Although I didn't participate, that TRU sale gets my vote.

Disappointed the DDD 20% sale wasn't in the finalists. Best sale every year.

I don't "get" the Brady guide thing I guess. Seems like a waste of money no matter how cheap they are.

I had a tough time choosing between the Wherehouse 33% and the Amazon $10, but I went with Wherehouse, since I didn't order anything from Amazon (I only bought stuff at my local B&M TRU).

Toys R Us (Amazon) December $10 Sale

Picked up Resident Evil 4, Tekken 5, & number of other good Titles for $9.99 so it was a good deal to me :)

Gamefly for me. Wish it could last longer. The TRU sale would have gotten my vote, but there weren't enough of the $10 titles in stock on line. There was so much better selection of in stock choices if you just went to the stores.

as great as the brady games guide sale was (I got over ten guides from it) I gotta give it to GameFly for their december sale

Not the best year for online deals... so I voterd for the random 5-15 dollar deals at EB... the TRU was my sale of the year, but I got all mine in store

I actually couldn't get in on most of these deals online....at least all the games I wanted were gone by the time I found out about it. The Wherehouse 33% off sale was great for those who cashed in, but their inventory was wiped out and I didn't find anything I wanted left.

I voted for the TRU sale as I was able to get a couple of games and their selection stayed up for at least a couple of days. Their S&H costs almost killed it though.

Even though i picked up a few games from TRU sale, I went with wherehouse.com because there were some current stuff that i picked up cheap

I gave it to the TRU sale. Some surprisingly great games at an amazing price. And it came out of nowhere, what fun.

EBGames.com spring sale.
iconeb_r1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back