Online Deal/Sale of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='MillerTime2523']Amazon $100 Core 360.[/QUOTE]

yeah, but how many actually got in on that deal. Weren't there only 2000 available or something ridiculously small?

Gotta go with Google Checkout: $20 off $50/ $10 off $30

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Amazon $100 Core 360.[/quote]

For sure this wins but otherwise i am betting on $20 off $50 GCO

[quote name='guinaevere']That was in 2007 though, wasn't it? I thought this was for 2006 only.(?)[/quote]

I stand corrrected. It was posted on 01-07-07.

Google Checkout $10 off

(specifically when I could apply it to Gamefly buy it now purchases. Gamefly is already close to 20% off new releases msrp. I want that deal back!).

[quote name='Chacrana']Guessing most people are going to say Overstock's (I think it was them) $10 off coupon fiasco. But since I didn't get in on that, I'm going to say Play-Asia's summer sale. Definitely limited in appeal, but for importers, it was a godsend.[/quote]

I agree! I got Madden 07 360 and Trauma Center for $13, shipped. To bad I worried to much and didn't order more.

First place - the Thanksgiving Amazon deals. PSU for $20? Hell yeah.

Second place is Google Checkout $20 off $50. That was awesome.

$20 Phantasy Star Universe two months after it came out on Amazon

I have to go with the Overstock.com 20% off $400 coupon,(via Slickdeals?) with no tax for most, & free shipping deal that allowed alot of CAG's (including myself) to get a new Xbox 360 for around $323-325 shipped.

Sorry, no vote for the google checkout here. That will end up opening a can of worms for a lot of people. Didn't you have to gives up you're first child or something? Oh, maybe just my email....sorry. No, my vote goes to the much lesser used $40 off $199 at CC. 360 HD-DVD player for $160.......no contest.

Google and GCo 20 off 50. I got 30 dollar controllers when they were still 50 everwhere else and deals on 360 games as well. people were also paying like 10 bucks per dvd boxed set.

Google Checkout $20 off $50 for me, without question. The timing was great (made Christmas shopping a breeze), it didn't rely on a glitch, it didn't need a code, it applied to any item in stock, and it had unlimited uses. Any deal that makes you blow off the DDD 20% off is a major one in my book.

I see a lot of votes for TRU clearance, but I found that one to be pretty disappointing, since the one from last year set the bar so high. That one was just epic... the deals for RE4 cube, Pikmin 2, Fatal Frame II, Doom 3, etc. really seemed too good to be true at the time.

Google Checkout should win, but I'l show some love for
Amazon.com Wii preorder. No tax, free shipping, they broke street for some people, and absolutely no worries any any of the (re)launches. And it was up for like 4+ hours.

A lot of the Thanksgiving/early December Amazon deals still can't be beat today: Phantasy Star Universe (360) for $20, Magical Starsign and Children of Mana for $15 each, and many others.

My vote for online deal of the year is the $100 Core 360 from Amazon.com, especially since I was lucky enough to get one.

Either Buy.com's GCO coupon deals or Walmart.com's Samurai Champloo and (especially) Star Trek: Enterprise box sets for $25.

hmm...does the amazon buy an xbox 360 get gears and viva pinata free/cancelled glitch count? cause thats how i got my 360 for $300; plus in two days with free prime trial. if not amazon $40 vision pack sale where i turned around and sold the live subscription for $30 on amazon. so i got a camera, uno, robotron and 200 points for $10.

Google checkout, since you can use it on anything you want. I was late to the CC sale and all the good stuf was pretty picked over.

Definetly Amazon's Xbox 360 core for a $100...so many people wanted it and it made the Amazon's server crash with so many people going on the server at once

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back