Online Deal/Sale of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='gwing00']I say Google Checkout since it was reusable.[/quote]
Not to mention it's reliable and accessible by most people!

edit: ZerotypeX, ZOMG I really wanted one of those 100 cores!!!!! But I thought Amazon handled the matter rather poorly so it is an extremely good price but a poor sale in my book since it was only available to a limited amount of people for a very limited time.

I would go with Amazon if they could have handled the $100 core better. My vote goes for the google checkout since you actually got to use that.

Google check out is the best deal in my opinion, easy to use, and had a large time frame. And hit around the holidays when I needed it most.

If GCO doesn't win this one by a landslide, I should suicide my CAG account (jk)

The Amazon $100 Xbox fiasco only left a bitter taste in people's mouths.

[quote name='psiufoxx2']The Circuit City early summer clearance. $1.96 F-zero GC and #3.96 PoP: 2 XB ftw?

And another vote for Google Checkout $20 off $50.[/QUOTE]

That was my vote.

I vote for the Amazon 360 deal, too bad it was short lived and most of the people who wanted one didn't even get a chance to get one, hopefully none of those consoles ended up on ebay...that would really be uncool.

The CC Summer Clearance had a huge impact on my LIFE!

Because of it, my Xbox collection went from about 20 games to well over 40. I hit stores three or four times. I ran into fellow CAGgers at one of the stores. And I traded a few of the games, the only time I've done that.

The sale continued online for about a month and it affected my sleeping patterns. I was getting up at 5:30 each morning to check the updates and chat in the CC thread with other CAGgers who were up too. I started waking up at 5:30 without an alarm. My girlfriend was worried I was becoming obsessed with buying cheap games (((she was right))) and that I'd be getting 10 games a week for life or something (((she was wrong, cause the sale ended))).

I still haven't opened all the games I got from that sale, been playing others and now have a DS, but they are there, waiting for me.

So, it gets my vote. And should get the vote of all the CAGger who were up with me at 5:30 AM for all those weeks...

(Wait, did that sound wierd?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back