Only an ignorant man-child would strike at people's spelling errors for enjoyment.OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost broke the cycle, but I figured it would take a while for you guys to look at me as a person again after something like that, so I held off.

[quote name='seanr1221']Jimbo and st0ne, are you guys still playing Borderlands tonight?[/QUOTE]

I'll still play some in a bit if you want. I don't think this Abbey Road 1 million points thing is happening tonight.

Hey LinkinPrime, how do you feel about all of these OTTs? Do you lose sleep? I'd probably shoot myself if everybody hated me like this. :(
in real life of course, because someone picking on me over the internet doesn't hurt me one bit!

[quote name='st0neface']I'll still play some in a bit if you want. I don't think this Abbey Road 1 million points thing is happening tonight.[/QUOTE]

Sure, I'll send you a FR.

[quote name='Wolve11']but still talks about his caquis.....[/QUOTE]

Yeah, if you could get me a box of tea, that would be awesome. That shit is strong.

Oh, mojimbo, my friend gave me word that the lysergic acid diethylamide is around in the valley again. Not sure if you were still coming down to Reynosa or if that had already passed.

Tea? As in he's going to send you tea? I could have my g-ma make you a couple gallons of sweet tea, Southern style. :cool:

EDIT: Nvm. Other way around.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Hey LinkinPrime, how do you feel about all of these OTTs? Do you lose sleep? I'd probably shoot myself if everybody hated me like this. :(
in real life of course, because someone picking on me over the internet doesn't hurt me one bit!
[/QUOTE]

Doesn't phaze me one bit. It's kinda funny, and flattering in a weird way actually.

[quote name='crystalklear64']i want southern sun tea[/QUOTE]

What's the difference?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Doesn't phaze me one bit. It's kinda funny, and flattering in a weird way actually.[/QUOTE]

Are you just kidding again? I'm never sure when you are being serious.

Bike riding. I think we rode full speed for a few miles before I hit a speed bump and crashed head first into the floor. I was bleeding a bit, and my arms/palms were really scraped up but my friends kept going and I just got back on and rode again. We rode out to this place in the middle of nowhere and went swimming. I hate to sound weird, but I did cum in my pants while swimming from the feeling the water gave me.
I think we all did. :rofl:
Nothing too crazy on the visuals though since we only took one hit each, but I'd say that is left up to your mind. I never see anything on shrooms but people tell me they see pink elephants and garbanzo beans with legs all the time. :shrug:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Doesn't phaze me one bit. It's kinda funny, and flattering in a weird way actually.[/QUOTE]

I make an OTT, and you remove me from your XBL friends list.

Nope, doesn't bother you.

You infracted me when I first started posting here for telling you to go fuck yourself or something along those lines.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Bike riding. I think we rode full speed for a few miles before I hit a speed bump and crashed head first into the floor. I was bleeding a bit, and my arms/palms were really scraped up but my friends kept going and I just got back on and rode again. We rode out to this place in the middle of nowhere and went swimming. I hate to sound weird, but I did cum in my pants while swimming from the feeling the water gave me.
Nothing too crazy on the visuals though since we only took one hit each, but I'd say that is left up to your mind. I never see anything on shrooms but people tell me they see pink elephants and garbanzo beans with legs all the time. :shrug:[/QUOTE]

:lol: That just made my night.

It was a different time back then Puma, I was under a different mindset on how things should run here. Now I just go with the flow, and laugh at the sandy vaginas when they attempt to bash me.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']:lol: I removed you from my list, long before you made that OTT...and long before this OTT series started.[/QUOTE]

Unlikely :whistle2:|

[quote name='tiredfornow']Bike riding. I think we rode full speed for a few miles before I hit a speed bump and crashed head first into the floor. I was bleeding a bit, and my arms/palms were really scraped up but my friends kept going and I just got back on and rode again. We rode out to this place in the middle of nowhere and went swimming. I hate to sound weird, but I did cum in my pants while swimming from the feeling the water gave me.
[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']It was a different time back then Puma, I was under a different mindset on how things should run here. Now I just go with the flow, and laugh at the sandy vaginas when they attempt to bash me.[/QUOTE]

I see. Why do either of us continue to post here even though virtually no one likes us?

[quote name='tiredfornow']Oh, mojimbo, my friend gave me word that the lysergic acid diethylamide is around in the valley again. Not sure if you were still coming down to Reynosa or if that had already passed.[/QUOTE]I actually have to go to the post office tomorrow to fill out my passport application so I get it in time. I think they said they might be moving the wedding to some place outside of Piedras Negras, though.

That one line reminded me of that part in Eastbound and Down. :lol:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Oh, so this is all about Rocko...now I get it.[/QUOTE]
You don't know the difference between spelling and grammar.

Is anyone watching the new Mythbusters episode? They covered a car in clay and put golf ball dimples in it, which looks awesome.

Has anyone ever managed to get refunded for a ticket from Ticketmaster? I bought 2 tickets to Saul Williams tomorrow and now I have to work. If not, I'm out $45 :/

[quote name='DarthPuma']I see. Why do either of us continue to post here even though virtually no one likes us?[/QUOTE]

Speak for yourself...People love me here, they even honor me with my very own OTT series :D.

--------------------

No, I was going to go see Toy Story 1 & 2 with my sis, but we decided against it at the last minute. Might just end up watching Tranformers Revenge Of The Fallen on :br:, or playing some Borderlands.

What are you up to?

[quote name='Eviltude']I almost broke the cycle, but I figured it would take a while for you guys to look at me as a person again after something like that, so I held off.[/QUOTE]
Nah, i want to be the one to break it, it just seems appropriate.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back