Only an ignorant man-child would strike at people's spelling errors for enjoyment.OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']What jokes could you possibly make from a Whopper? :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]
It's part of a windows 7 promo. You know if wubb was here....:mrgreen:

[quote name='Wolve11']I am glad we finally have an understanding.....
1. Quit the corny jokes
2. Lay off Cheapy, my hero.......
:puke:
[/QUOTE]
Fine, but i get at least one on my birthday.

Do you "know" people, wolve11? Like, if I wanted someone dead, would it be wise to contact you via private message to set something up?[quote name='munch']I'm pretty sure w_?? is cooler than you, jake, so you can't make jokes about him.[/QUOTE]After that episode of you wanting to be like a dude that j_rked off a young boy and looks like Doc Brown on meth, I think wubb is cooler than you. You and Jake are like two peas in a pod. A japanese toy pod with funny faces on them.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Do you "know" people, wolve11? Like, if I wanted someone dead, would it be wise to contact you via private message to set something up?After that episode of you wanting to be like a dude that j_rked off a young boy and looks like Doc Brown on meth, I think wubb is cooler than you. You and Jake are like two peas in a pod. A japanese toy pod with funny faces on them.[/QUOTE]

No way. I didn't know about that stuff until after the fact. I am fully within my rights to contract what I said. :nottalking:

5fkvv7.gif

I wasn't making a joke about wubb, at least not at his expense anyway. Just that if he were here he'd be busting out the windows humor.

edit- So munch wants to molest young boys? Somebody better tell puma.

TFN, it is wise not to discuss such matters in a public forum, maybe a PM isn't the right way to go with this either. Send an e-mail to [email protected] and delete your outgoing message and I will read, delete and respond and delete again. No trace, no evidence, the money transfer will have to go through offshore accounts....we'll discuss more through e-mail.

Which bands? You should have put them all over those papers in the courtyard at STC, JFD. I think they were about people that had been killed with guns, or something.

I always wondered if paying that much of a premium for headphones really makes that much of a difference.

The V-Modas I got from the Pepsi Points thing are the bomb. I recently picked up some J-Buds from Amazon, but I have yet to test them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back