Only Ignorant Man-Children prematurely start the OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='MusicNoteLess']craven_fiend, your OTT license has been revoked. Run away, and never return.[/QUOTE]

1st

No running away here. I did fail with the OTT, but I did so with high expectations

[quote name='TheRock88']Yours failed cause you didnt include the IMC craven.[/QUOTE]

Damn. To think I forgot the most important part of the OTT. :whistle2:#

[quote name='Mojimbo']Sorry, carving_friend.[/QUOTE]

Them's the breaks I suppose. I'll make it up on the 26th, when everyone needs a carving friend....

Nothing personal, Caravan_foe. We gotta keep the trend going. You gave me an idea for the thread :D

Speaking of which, has Disney released a BD version of the Lion King yet?

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Nothing personal, Caravan_foe. We gotta keep the trend going. You gave me an idea for the thread :D

Speaking of which, has Disney released a BD version of the Lion King yet?[/QUOTE]

None taken....well ok maybe a little bit. LP's his on special breed. Man child, not yet.

This has to be one of the shittest OTT opening pages in history.

I guess that's what happens when you combine the raw Milhouse power of SirMNL and craven.

Secret to Abba Zabbas is to get them a little warm, not like toaster over warm, kind like dashboard of your car or back pocket warm. Pulls apart a little easier.

Opposite of Charleston Chews which are so much better frozen.

It's the only game you're good at, that's why you think it's fun.

You gettin MW2 tomorrow? I look forward to more Music-isims such as these favorites:

STAIRS!?!? and Square Desert

And I know it's not from the game but I like to think it was inspired by the game:

"I got a new lap top"
"What kind?"
"It's black"

Just saw I'm number 2 on the weekly Rez leaderboards for Direct Assault.

I'll get first place next time I run through it. :cool:

I convinced my stepdad to buy MW2 with me tonight. He's been playing Warhawk every night for two years, I told him he needed to upgrade. I can't wait to kick his ass.

[quote name='zewone']This has to be one of the shittest OTT opening pages in history.

I guess that's what happens when you combine the raw Milhouse power of SirMNL and craven.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, bringing class to the OTT only does so much. That and the fact that 90% of the OTT was MIA when the site came back up. It's destined for failure when I have multiple posts on the front page.

[quote name='JolietJake']So when did the forum come back up last night?[/QUOTE]

Some time after 11:00

From what hour to what hour was the site down? I kept refeshing the site on my phone every other hour or so yesterday from about 7AM until 10PM when it finally loaded. There seemed to OTT posts all throughout the hours though... in fact there didn't seem to be any downtime at all.

[quote name='darthbudge']From what hour to what hour was the site down? I kept refeshing the site on my phone every other hour or so yesterday from about 7AM until 10PM when it finally loaded. There seemed to OTT posts all throughout the hours though... in fact there didn't seem to be any downtime at all.[/QUOTE]

I see a big gap from 5:00 - 9:30...

should i have pancakes or just skip food today? on one hand I'm hungry on the other hand I just read Magician:Apprentice yesterday for what must be like the fourth time and this time I'm actually going to read M:M (never sure if I read i before)

[quote name='Trakan']I see a big gap from 5:00 - 9:30...[/QUOTE]

Weird. I was getting the down for maintenance error at about 7AM yesterday and people seem to be posting during that time.

You must bring your own weapons. Budge has only done this once before.

1251468251189.gif

Morning all.

Borderlands is so damn good. I spent more time playing it yesterday than I've dedicated to a game in a looooooong time. I think I got about 8 hours in. Can't wait to play some more. I may even have to foresake MW2 for a little while to for it. :oops:

Every post we make bumps before his because of his advanced time displacement technology.
:lol:

Safety not guaranteed!
time-travel-want-advert.jpg

[quote name='darthbudge']Weird. I was getting the down for maintenance error at about 7AM yesterday and people seem to be posting during that time.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Maklershed']Morning all.

Borderlands is so damn good. I spent more time playing it yesterday than I've dedicated to a game in a looooooong time. I think I got about 8 hours in. Can't wait to play some more. I may even have to foresake MW2 for a little while to for it. :oops:[/QUOTE]

You are out of control and must be stopped.

[quote name='Maklershed']Morning all.

Borderlands is so damn good. I spent more time playing it yesterday than I've dedicated to a game in a looooooong time. I think I got about 8 hours in. Can't wait to play some more. I may even have to foresake MW2 for a little while to for it. :oops:[/QUOTE]
Let me know if you want to co-op sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back