Only Ignorant Man-Children prematurely start the OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']Morning all.

Borderlands is so damn good. I spent more time playing it yesterday than I've dedicated to a game in a looooooong time. I think I got about 8 hours in. Can't wait to play some more. I may even have to foresake MW2 for a little while to for it. :oops:[/QUOTE]

You, sir, are dead to me. Borderlands is good, but it's not "hold off on MW2" good.

If only I could use this tear in the time space continuum to go back in time to give myself more time to write this intro to my paper. I just can't do it!

Budge...quick question. Do my children grow up to be sucessful, or am I screwed and have to hope for an early demise?

***OTT insert corny (and untrue) references to my 'poor parenting skills' after this line***

[quote name='JolietJake']Try cloning yourself, just watch out for the evil one with the beard.[/QUOTE]

The goatee is just for the "alternate" version -- I'm pretty sure my "alternate/evil" clone would be clean shaven.

[quote name='JolietJake']Or maybe ....YOU'RE THE EVIL ONE. *dramatic music*[/QUOTE]

:lol:
There's a lot of people who would probably agree with that.

[quote name='Number83']Budge...quick question. Do my children grow up to be sucessful, or am I screwed and have to hope for an early demise?

***OTT insert corny (and untrue) references to my 'poor parenting skills' after this line***[/QUOTE]

Your children grow up to be successful until your untimely and early demise. After that it is a life of alcoholism and spousal abuse for your children.

Kind of sad actually, everybody loses. :cry:

A large and very heavy bookcase of games falls him while playing WoW one day, that kills him and so all the games are confiscated by the police and locked up somewhere until nobody cares about them anymore.

Doesn't matter though, the blood stains probably kill the resell value anyway.

So the Wal-Mart's X360 special runs through Sunday 11/15 according to BFADS.net, also Amazon seems to be automatically hooking up buyers of the X360 Arcade on Sat with the promotional $100 GC.

Did you get confirmation yet Frosty?

[quote name='st0neface']I'm pretty sure I overdosed on corniness reading this last page.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry. I just really don't want to write this paper right now.

God damn it, I ordered 5 chicken selects in the drive through at McDonalds and they only gave me three. RAGE.

[quote name='munch']Why don't just pirate it like you do the rest of your games, Linkin?[/QUOTE]

Don't hold your breath waiting for him to answer.

I can't believe I didn't get any bites on my Xbox.

The only one is a guy looking to trade me a 8GB iPod Touch, which might be easier to sell.

I think I'm going to skip chem lab today. I haven't missed one yet and today is supposed to be pretty rough, but I need to play video games today.

[quote name='Rocko']God damn it, I ordered 5 chicken selects in the drive through at McDonalds and they only gave me three. RAGE.[/QUOTE]

wow, anger management problem much?

see, it works both ways. venting in the OTT=/= anger management problem.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Original or 360?[/QUOTE]
What, am I six? 360, man.
[quote name='Chika']wow, anger management problem much?

see, it works both ways. venting in the OTT=/= anger management problem.[/QUOTE]

That's sort of a stretch. :/

Linkin - did you watch V? If so, what did you think? (other than the fact that the leader of the V's is the hottest woman alive)

[quote name='Rocko']God damn it, I ordered 5 chicken selects in the drive through at McDonalds and they only gave me three. RAGE.[/QUOTE]

Chicken selects are like chicken fingers right? I always forget McDonald's has stuff like that.

[quote name='Maklershed']Linkin - did you watch V? If so, what did you think? (other than the fact that the leader of the V's is the hottest woman alive)[/QUOTE]

I saw it, it totally hooked me. I like the blond girl who used to play Supergirl on Smallville :drool:. The leader is kinda hot, but she's got this creepy vibe to her, the way she stares into space, I know it's part of her role but :cold:.

You still watching FlashForward? Last Thurs. episode was great!

Ehh I'm sorta watching it. I mean I turn it on and stuff but I don't pay too much attention. It's pretty boring IMO.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Star Trek on :br: next Tues. :whee:[/QUOTE]

I loved the Lost Planet part of that movie.

[quote name='Chika']wow, anger management problem much?

see, it works both ways. venting in the OTT=/= anger management problem.[/QUOTE]
What works both ways?
[quote name='Maklershed']Chicken selects are like chicken fingers right? I always forget McDonald's has stuff like that.[/QUOTE]
Yeah. It's all I ever eat from there, since the nuggets taste really processed (I guess that's the term) and I don't eat burgers.

[quote name='zewone']What, am I six? 360, man.[/QUOTE]

Damn.... I was hoping Original since I still have a few games that don't work on the 360.

[quote name='munch']Are you serious, demo mang?[/quote]

Am I ever? ;)

[quote name='Mojimbo']Has anyone here seen A Serious Man?

---

When did Rocko accuse xchikax of having anger management problems?[/QUOTE]

She was probably referring to Rocko always talking about frosty's sandy vag.

[quote name='Maklershed']Eviltude - what level are you now?[/QUOTE]

28 I think. I don't think I hardly left the house this past weekend. I logged like 8 hours Friday after I got it, then most of the day Saturday. I managed to squeeze in some hw yesterday before another 2 or 3 hours. It's very addicting.

You?

[quote name='Mojimbo']When did Rocko accuse xchikax of having anger management problems?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I don't think I've ever accused anyone of having anger management problems.

[quote name='Eviltude']She was probably referring to Rocko always talking about frosty's sandy vag.[/QUOTE]
If so, me complaining about getting less chicken than I paid for at McDonald's is not at all analogous to CorrosiveFrost making a big deal of putting someone on his ignore list when the person has an opinion other than his own.

[quote name='darthbudge']Your children grow up to be successful until your untimely and early demise. After that it is a life of alcoholism and spousal abuse for your children.

Kind of sad actually, everybody loses. :cry:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='JolietJake']Forget his kids, who gets all those unopened games?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='darthbudge']A large and very heavy bookcase of games falls him while playing WoW one day, that kills him and so all the games are confiscated by the police and locked up somewhere until nobody cares about them anymore.

Doesn't matter though, the blood stains probably kill the resell value anyway.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']So the Wal-Mart's X360 special runs through Sunday 11/15 according to BFADS.net, also Amazon seems to be automatically hooking up buyers of the X360 Arcade on Sat with the promotional $100 GC.

Did you get confirmation yet Frosty?[/QUOTE]

Had to fight tooth and nail to get it...
But yeah, I got one from both, so I'm up to my ears in 360s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back